Welt im Bild 199/1956 18.04.1956
1 Hamburg: craft fair Assembly trades: welder, Carpenter, Mason, watchmaker, musical instrument maker. Art objects on exhibition. Painter. Seamstress at the cropping, weaving, spinning. Hairdressing salon. Art forging. Stained glass lead. Stairs. Roofers, bricklayers, chimney sweep.
02. Monaco: Arrival of Grace Kelly, the bride of the year breakdown from new German newsreel 325/5 (here some other section. Drive to the Palace in the car. Wake presented): U.S. steamer Constitution arrives in the port of Monaco. Grace Kelly is welcomed aboard and receive flowers. People waving from the shore. The private yacht, Deo Juvante is applying. Rainier goes with Grace Kelly on land. Gun salutes. Children give flowers in costume. The Ducal Palace. Reception. Among guests in the wheelchair and the Begum Aga Khan. Rainier is next to Grace Kelly. Gala dinner. At the table of Grace Kelly with glasses.
03. Tetuan: Cheers to Sultan Ben Jussef, Mohammed v plane lands. After successful negotiations with Spain and reached the independence of Morocco, Sultan Ben Jussef is acclaimed stormy. Drive through the city crowd. Pageant. Ben Jussef waving from balconies.
04. London: Belgian week flags. The Belgian Transport Minister and Mayor blow Gockeln balcony pigeons. Belgian soldier band marches on. The statue of Brussels "Manneken piss" is revealed.
05. Vienna: Fire of the stock market breakdown of new German newsreel 325 / 2: Fire At night. Flames beat out building. Unloading operations. Onlookers.
06. United States: missile weapons breakdown from new German newsreels 325/3: the Sparrow: small missile with radar control is shot down by aircraft and meets the target aircraft. Crash and impact. The Sain: large missile is fired. Help rockets fall off. A rocket explodes on impact in the vicinity of the camera.
07. Rome: jugglers juggling circus performer with flaming torches. Artist in the rubber Act smokes.
08 Switzerland: World's largest private jewelry collection of precious stones and jewellery. The hope diamond.
9th Holland: Ballet School of dance training. Exercise of classical positions at the Barre. Appearance of the Opera Ballet Pas de Deux and force.
10 Tokyo: table tennis World Championships game on many tables in big Halle. Singles and doubles. Ogimura / Japan WINS in singles and is world champion. Game Conny Freundorfer, which wins against players from Hong Kong, but not coming in the final round. Japan is the most successful nation.
11 Koblenz: Challenge Germany - Poland breakdown from new German newsreels 325/9 7:9: onslaught of the teams and Sabre greeting. Banners Exchange. Fencing, Gnaier / Germany, against Rydz / Poland. Gnaier WINS. Sabre Stratmann / Germany, against Zablocki / Poland. Stratmann WINS. In the overall standings, Poland won 9-7.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Die Begum ; Gockeln ; Jussef, Mohammed Ben ; Kelly, Grace ; Mohammed V. von Marokko ; Orfei, Nandino ; Monaco von, Rainier ; Freundorfer, Conny ; Gnaier, Paul ; Ogimura, Ischiro ; Rydz ; Strathmann ; Zablocki
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Craft ; Higher education ; Children ; Fencing ; Fire ; Fire Brigade ; Political events ; Rockets ; Satellite ; Shipping ; Jewelry ; Schools, training ; Sports details, fouls ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; table tennis ; Cultural events ; Engagement ; space ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Architecture ; Exhibitions ; Fire brigade ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 199/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Camera look of craft in Hamburg: Seib wedding Monaco origin: Eclair, Pathé journal Sultan Ben Yousseff in Tetuan origin: No. do Belgian week in Düsseldorf camera: Basic, food man Exchange fire in Vienna origin: Austria rockets origin: Metro circus in Rome origin: iNcom Diamond collection origin: Cine journal Ballet origin: Polygoon sports table tennis World Championships origin: Asahi news fencing: Poland Germany camera: Essmann, basic final
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 608/1961
Welt im Film 293/1951
Welt im Film 115/1947
Messter-Woche Sujets aus 1914,1920,1924
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 233/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 771/1964