Welt im Bild 201/1956 02.05.1956
01-Teutoburg Forest: Eagle's nest Valentiner close-ups Imperial Eagle, Golden Eagle, white-tailed eagle. Eagle clean catches. Baden. Hunting dog Club. Feeding. Clamp is attached to fishing. OWL, great. Eagles fly.
02. may 1 in East and West breakdown from new German newsreels 327/3: West Berlin: rally prior to the Schöneberg Town Hall (500,000). There are Mayor Suhr. (Need a 40 hour week) Shield: How long still impact trees Center by Germany. Berlin: Took Front Royal box. Detachments of the people's army. Military vehicles.
03. Stuttgart: National Party Congress of the CDU Adenauer at the lectern: Interview: "we To want on foreign policy no experiments make any experiments, because they would bring down the German people again into the abyss. We adhere firmly to the policy of European integration, and we half the Atlantic policy." Listeners applaud. Close-ups CDU politician including Lübke.
04. London: Brentano in England by Brentano descends the stairs and is welcomed by the British Foreign Secretary Selwyn Lloyd. Departure vehicle. By Brentano lays down in White Hall on Memorial wreath. Reception at the foreign office.
05. Hannover Fair the Herme storm as a symbol of the fair. Parking screen with motor vehicles. Erhard at the fair. Drilling rig. The Ambassador of the USSR Zorin as visitors. Safe. Plexiglas motor. Circular saw in Pocket format. Garage door opens with ultrasound. VW is retracted.
06. Berlin: Spy Tunnel breakdown from new German newsreels 327/4: Russians show domestic and foreign reporters a tunnel with technical equipment of American origin. Telephone cables were tapped for the interception of conversations.
07. United States: speed measurements wind tunnel model is tested in a wind tunnel. Excess velocity of missiles are registered with electronic devices.
08. Milan: children's Orchestra children music partly with Orff´schen instruments.
09 Rome: Spring / summer fashion mannequin rises from large suitcases. Elegant dresses and hats, some with deep cleavage.
10 Film Festival in Cannes photo reporter. KOM Nowak, big. Michele Morgan is welcomed. Jean Cocteau, Ludmilla David, Brigitte Bardot. Beach beauty.
11 adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: up and down the breakdown of new German newsreel 327 / 8: Jupp Hussels behind on Perron by tram. Walter Gross enters and wants to jump off again, as he determines to be in the wrong car. TRUCK drive tightly next to tram. Jupp Hussels draws attention to the dangers of jumping off young people jump on the tram, one jumps back from front of truck braking sharply. Haridas and big freeze horrified.
12 Paris-Brussels: Radstraßen race driver on the road. Drive through town. Grenzbaum opens at the France Belgium border. Spectators on the side of the road. Winner: Looy / Belgium.
13 Brescia: 1000 km car race Mille Miglia start. Race without Mercedes losing power. Manuel Fangio is 4 with machine damage. It wins Eugene Castellotti on Ferrari.
14. Dortmund: heavyweight boxing: Heinz Neuhaus defeated breakdown from new German newsreels 327/10 James Parker / Canada: Gong strike. Shock Exchange. Viewers handle excited, half-close. In the first two rounds, Neuhaus won point advantages. In the third round, Parker meets fully and Neuhaus falls to the ground and will be counted. Too late, he gets up hastily. Parker jumps for joy in the ring. Parker and Neuhaus in the ring.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Bardot, Brigitte ; Brentano von, Heinrich ; Cocteau, Jean ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gross, Walter ; Hussels, Jupp ; Lloyd, Selvyn ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Morgan, Michele ; Nowak, Kim ; Selwyn, Lloyd ; Suhr, Otto ; Tcherina, Ludmilla ; Tscherina, Ludmilla ; Zorin, Valerian Alexandrowitsch ; Castellotti, Eugene ; Fangio, Juan ; Neuhaus, Heinz ; Parker, James
Hanover ; Cannes ; London ; United States ; West Berlin ; Berlin ; Milan ; Rome ; East Berlin ; Stuttgart ; Dortmund ; France ; Brescia ; Paris ; Brussels
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Children ; Emblems ; filmmaking ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Parades ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Political events ; cycling, cycle ball ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; automotive industry ; wreath stoppages ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Agents ; Fashion ; Exhibitions ; Trade unions ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 201/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Eagle's nest in the Teutoburg Forest camera: Luppa may 1 (West Berlin) camera: Pahl 1 may (East Berlin) origin: DEFA CDU Party Congress i. Stuttgart camera: Stoll, Rau von Brentano in London origin: Pathe news Hannover Messe camera: Luppa espionage tunnel West-East-Berlin origin: DEFA wind tunnel origin: Metro children's Orchestra origin: iNcom fashion in Italy origin: SEDI Cannes Film Festival origin: Gaumont "Up and down" sports Paris-Brussels cycling race origin: Pathé journal Mille Miglia car race origin: INcom boxes: Neuhaus-Parker camera: Essmann final
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 228/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 541/1960
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 798/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 666/1962