Welt im Bild 202/1956 09.05.1956
1 coronation in the Himalayas Coronation celebrations in Nepal. Faces of Nepalese, great. Drummers. Pageant. Hindu priest Anoints the King and his consort with milk and honey. Monarch takes throne tributes. Elephant ride to the Royal Palace.
02. Paris: State visit Marshal Tito breakdown from new German newsreels 328 / 2: from the station welcomes President Coty Marshal Tito and his wife Jovanka. Motorcycle escort accompanied the car to the Elysee Palace. Coty goes next to Tito. Coty Tito gives the Grand Cross of the Légion d'honneur. Tito put down at the tomb of the unknown soldier wreath. The eternal flame.
03. Rome: May Day celebrations waving people on St. Peter's square. Helicopter lands. Christ the Redeemer Statue with hammers and angle measure is unloaded and brought to the Pope as a gift of the Christian workers to labor day.
04. Canada: family wedding marry 6 daughters of a family at the same time. Wedding. Big table with 6 couples. Wedding kisses.
05. United States: radar Islands in the Atlantic Ocean radar Islands on high pillars in the sea. Men of the air force on the Islands register every motion in the sky. Radar display. Transport helicopter lands on the island, to pick up sick and to ship.
06. California: Fishing with arrow and bow men in small boats and shoot with arrows on fish. Fish are drawn with lines that hang on the arrows out of the water.
07. London: Competition of fashion schools to the golden scissors fashion show cocktail and evening dress. Summer clothes in the Kurpark. Beach combinations.
08 Los Angeles: the first cry to record dads sitting in the waiting room and heard the first cry of her baby on record. Doctor in County Hall holding a baby on his feet and knocking it neatly on the Po. He names the baby. Record passed the parents on release.
09. Adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: the blind chicken breakdown from new German newsreels 328/9: road traffic at the crossing. Walter Gross rises from tram, runs behind the tram on the opposite track, comes on the other railway. He jumps back before cars and minibus. Walter Gross runs back and forth and into the arms of Jupp Hussels, who witnessed the scene in house entrance. Walter Gross complained angrily. Jupp Hussels informed him of his misconduct on the roads.
10 Monschau: whitewater slalom breakdown from new German newsreels 328/12: Canoe racers departure of Weir. Canoe driver lost paddle whitewater. Boats overturn. Athletes swim in the 4 degree water of the RUR. Winner Ernst Gierer is congratulated.
11 Rome: International Horse Show "Prize of the Nations" Raimondo d ' Inzeo on Merano on the course with a 0-error ride secures the victory of the Italian team. Award ceremony with Raimondo d' Inzeo.
12. Berlin: heavyweight boxing: European champion Gerhard Hecht loses against Peter Bates / England by technical knockout blow change. Lively usage of both boxers. Gong beat to the second round. Heavy shock Exchange. Eyebrow injury Hecht has been opened and handled in the break. Pike boxes courageously continues despite disability. After the 5th round he's bleeding heavily and the ring doctor recommends cancellation of the fight. Peter Bates, big winner. Gerhard Hecht, large, with towel in front of the face.
13 Geneva: Motocross World Championship start of the motorcycles. Reckless driving in rough terrain. Motorcycle jumps. Feoff Ward / England goes into the lead and WINS after Chase. Fall of the Tracker. Kiss for the winner.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Kayaking, canoeing, whitewater ; Children ; Fishing ; fishing ; motor sports ; Medals, awards, honors ; Political events ; Radar ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Religious events ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; wreath stoppages ; Medicine ; veterinary medicine ; Competitions ; Dentistry ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Fisheries ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 202/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Coronation in Nepal origin: Pathe news Tito Paris origin: Pathé journal, Gaumont flying plastic celebrating may i. Rome origin: SEDI families-mass wedding origin: Metro radar Islands in the Atlantic origin: Metro fish shooting origin: Metro to the "golden scissors" (fashion) camera: strong first cry on records origin: Metro "the blind chicken" sports intern. Canoe slalom i. Monschau camera: Essmann prize of the Nations i. Rome (horse) origin: SEDI boxes: Pike Bates camera: Pahl's Motocross World Cup i. Geneva origin: Cine journal final
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 191/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 558/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 300/1955
Welt im Film 314/1951