Welt im Bild 205/1956 30.05.1956
01 Pacific: Dropping the first H-bomb on the island of Namu breakdown from new German newsreels 331 / 4: instruments set up on Board of observation ship. Special vessels for the measurement of radioactivity are allowed to water. Soldiers at observation devices target area. Bombers B-52 starts. Notching the bomb and turning off of the aircraft. Blast fungus huge and radioactive cloud over the area of the explosion. Observers on ships.
02. Amsterdam: Rembrandt exhibition originals from 16 Nations was made available for the exhibition: the night watch - Saskia - son of Titus as a monk - self portrait - painter in his Studio - mother.
03. Madrid: State visit of King Feisal of Iraq Franco welcomed King Feisal at the El Pardo Palace. Mars visited the famous fountains of Riofrio. Franco and Yazan drive standing in an open car through Madrid, accompanied by the Moorish guard on horseback. Glamorous train.
04. Kiel: 1. Vice Admiral Ruge is front of Navy soldiers salute speed boats for the U.S. Navy. The crew is on board the speed boats. Exit the boats. Passing at Laboe. Water foam at the bow.
05. Zurich: International air show visitors on the site. The American Super Sabre F 100. The Russian jet airliner TU 104. U.S. missile Nike. Führerloser bomber Matador. Rockets. Aerobatic jets relay race. Goal throw of a napalm bomb with huge mushroom of fire.
06. China: Geologists looking for oil in the desert Tschaidam Camel Caravan in the desert. Car wheels are spinning. Car is pushed on. Chinese geologists in the oil exploration with equipment. Slipping down from Sandberg.
07. Wiesbaden: theatre owners choose the most popular newcomer DND editor-in-Chief Feldt congratulates the winners: Walter Giller, Claus Biederstaedt, Lieselotte Pulver, Horst Buchholz, and Joachim Fuchsberger.
08. Hannover: children's books children and teenagers throw old book on garbage truck and get valuable books.
09th adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: overhaul breakdown from new German newsreels 331 / 8: police station with Jupp Hussels as policeman appears Walter Gross with parking tickets due to traffic misconduct. Jupp Hussels checks the traffic signs and model rules of the road without much success.
10 Berlin: Football Germany - England 1:3 breakdown of new German newsreel 331/9: sold-out Olympic Stadium. Germany storms. Fritz Walter clash with Defender. Spectators close to half. Assault of an Englishman. Shot on goal 1: embrace 0 player. Viewers filling picture. MORLOCK injured himself and sits at the bottom. 2nd half: Superior and technically better game of the Englishman. Shot on goal 2:0 in the 63rd minute. Among the spectators cheering British soldiers with shield England. German assault. Latte shot. Excited male audience. Scene in front of the German goal 3:0 cheering for the English soldiers, embarrassed faces at the German audience, mostly men with hat. Fritz Walter storms and shoots German consolation goal.
11 Nürburgring: car racing formula I flying start. Racer run to her car and start. Cars in the race. Botched car of Italian rider in the ditch. It leads No. 1 Fangio on Ferrari, closely followed by Stirling Moss at Maserati. Viewers are at the race track. Fangio driving on the box. MOSS overhauled and will be the winner. Spectator claps, great. Stirling Moss gets out of car. In the team Moss/Behra Maserati and Fangio/CASTELLOTTI Ferrari wreath.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Behra ; Biederstädt, Claus ; Buchholz, Horst ; Feisal von Irak ; Feldt, H. G. ; Fuchsberger, Joachim ; Giller, Walter ; Gross, Walter ; Hussels, Jupp ; Pulver, Lieselotte ; Ruge ; Castellotti, Eugene ; Morlock, Max ; Moss, Stirling ; Walter, Fritz ; Franco, Carmen
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bombs ; Books ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Electricity ; Energy, energy supply ; filmmaking ; Football ; motor sports ; Oil ; Rockets ; Satellite ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; Art ; space ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Atom ; Exhibitions ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 205/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: H-bombs shedding origin: Metro Rembrandt exhibition origin: Polygoon Faisal in Madrid origin: No. do speedboats f. federal marine camera: GA Airshow in Zurich origin: Cine journal Chinese geologists origin: DEFA German film young camera: strong dirt and rubbish camera: Stoll, Luppa "Overhaul" Sports Football: Germany England camera: Luppa Nürburgring race camera: Rau, Essmann final
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 54/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 249/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 244/1954
Welt im Bild 195/1956
Welt im Film 120/1947
Welt im Bild 57/1953
El Mundo al Instante 987/1981
Reichskanzler Graf Hertling im Großen Hauptquartier