Welt im Bild 206/1956 06.06.1956
1st Moscow: State visit Tito breakdown from new German newsreels 332/2 (here: move of the stand.) Flags). Armored train moves into station. on the station Bulganin, Khrushchev, children with flowers. Welcome from Tito and Dedi. Jubilation. 15s presents. Tito is out front of the stand. Front microphone, head of State reads Voroshilov welcome words. Among those present the resigned Foreign Minister Molotow. Wagon train ride through the city. Kremlin. The new Foreign Minister Dimitri Schepilow at the meeting. Tito, big, light cigarette itself.
02. Dresden: 750 years Dresden breakdown from new German newsreels 332/5: townscape. Town Hall. Monument to Augustus the strong. In addition to the square, whose Häuser were bombed, the again built kennel is available.
03. London: birth day Queen Elizabeth II Elizabeth II. rides from the Palace. She takes off the took of the guard regiments to horses. Flag handover. Elizabeth greets.
04. Toulon: King and Queen Friederike of Greece in France King Paul, Queen Friederike, Princess Sopie leave the Kreuzer Helli: King Paul walks off front of marine stand. Gun salutes.
5th Kiel: Meeting at the Memorial Laboe naval Federal ship's Bell is rung. Pan across the Memorial Laboe. Flags of the Navy. Commander Karen, great. Karen will do again at the German Navy service. Military chaplains of all denominations commemorate dead comrades at sea. Wreath-laying ceremony.
06. Mexico: archery manufacture of bows and arrows after Aztec pattern. Archers shoot.
07. Kerguelen Islands: Animals for island in the Indian Ocean in power are unloaded reindeer by ship. Sea Lion island welcome people with a roar. Small car driving on the island. Penguin flock. Mouflon sheep are exposed.
8th United States: Amphibious vehicles drive test of amphibian trucks in rough terrain. Screws are started. Vehicle drives in water and swim in the surf.
09. Mexico: Devil driver hell riders ride over obstacles and over. Car jump and rear Porter of rider.
10 adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: the car against breakdown from new German newsreels 332/11: VW Beetle driving with headlights. Walter Gross goes right in the dark on the road. Haridas is left on the side of the road. Car comes and goes from behind close to gross over, which avoids and lands in the ditch. Both go well on the left side.
11 Duisburg: Tennis Davis Cup Germany France Peter Scholl triumphs over Pierre Darmon in 3 sentences 6-2, 6-0, 6-4. Among the spectators of Gottfried von CRAMM. Audience clapping. Women's doubles: Feldbausch / Scholl lose against Bernard/Remy, Germany is eliminated from the Davis Cup.
12. Berlin: Victoria 89 Berlin - Borussia Dortmund 0-6 breakdown of new German newsreel 332/13: 70,000 spectators in the Olympic Stadium. Ranks of the Olympic Stadium of full of people. Viewers filling picture. Dortmund dictated the action. Kelbassa shoots the 1:0 male viewers standing with disappointed faces. Shot on goal 2:0 through Nipiklo. Viewer screen, still. Dortmund stormed freely before the opposing goal. Spectator, large. Half-time score 4:0. Kale that 0 spectator cheers 5: shoot in the 59th minute. Goalkeeper keeps. Nipiklo shoots that slaps 0 pretty spectator 6: enthusiastic.
13 at Indianapolis: car racing formula I breakdown of new German newsreel 332/12: judges waving banner. Cars on the track. Race car hurls against gang. New Carom car stays on track. Viewers jump. Driver jumps out of car and runs over the railway. Viewers behind bars. It wins Pat Flaherty. Winner is surrounded.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bulganin ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Friederike von Griechenland ; Gross, Walter ; Hussels, Jupp ; Kretschmer ; Molotow, Andrej Wjadscheslaw ; Paul von Griechenland ; Sophie von Griechenland ; Schepilow, Dimitri ; Tito, Josip ; Woroschilow ; Cramm von, Gottfried ; Darmon, Pierre ; Flaherty, Pat ; Feldbausch ; Kelbassa ; Nipiklo ; Remy, Helene ; Scholl, Peter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Monuments ; Railways ; Football ; motor sports ; Parades ; Smoking ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Tennis ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; automotive industry ; wreath stoppages ; Military ; Buildings ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Military ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 206/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Tito in Moscow origin: Sowexport 750th anniversary Dresden origin: DEFA official birthday Queen Elisabeth origin: Pathe news Greek Royal couple in Toulon origin: Pathé journal marine day in Kiel camera: GA archery in Mexico origin: Mexico animals on the Kerguelen Islands origin: Gaumont American amphibious origin: Metro Mexican death rider origin: Mexico "The car against" sports tennis (Davis Cup) camera: Stoll, Luppa football: Viktoria 89 Borussia Dortmund camera: Jansen Indianapolis auto race origin: Metro, Paramount Pictures conclusion
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 394/1957
Welt im Film 290/1950
Welt im Bild 27/1952
Eine Reise nach Indien