Welt im Bild 207/1956 13.06.1956
01 Stockholm: Opening the Olympic Equestrian Games breakdown from new German newsreel 333 / 2: in horse-drawn carriage ride Elizabeth II and King Gustaf and 2. Philip and Queen Luise in equestrian Stadium drive a carriage. Official gallery. Catchment of the 29 teams. 3 riders and 3 Amazons advance carry the Olympic flag. Horses shy away from the part. The German team rides a 25 point with Fritz Thiedemann as flag-bearer. Prince Bertil holds a short speech. King Gustaf opened the Equestrian Games. Pigeons fly up. Swedish rider ignited the Olympic flame. Colonel St. Cyr Olympic champion speaks of 1952, Olympic Oath.
02. Adenauer in the United States breakdown of new German newsreel 333/1 (here: only awarded the doctorate of at Yale University without arrival). Adenauer in New Haven when moving to the old campus of Yale University. There, Adenauer is awarded the honorary doctorate of the rights. Audience clapping. Adenauer bowed politely with a scarf around the neck.
03. Bombay: Demonstration against administrative reorganization of areas Nehru with violent gestures at the lectern. Protesters will be pushed back by police. Claim: Bombay to be capital of a tribe. Street fighting.
04. France: Nurses as a paratrooper nurses get on plane and jump with parachute, exercise for special use in war zone.
05. Bavaria: chimney blowing up houses be cleared. Window will be displayed. Explosive charge is placed on chimney. Demolition. Chimney collapses into itself.
06. Worpswede: windmill is rescued from decay windmill is reflected in the water. Windmill turns. Cows in the pasture. Farmhouses with thatched roofs. Müller receives donation to the restoration of dilapidated mill by patron.
07. Munich: Bears in the Zoo little bear with water from a hose. Bears play under the stream of water and bite into water.
8th Poland: Polish dances of the Slask ensemble dancers dance folk dances. Singing troupe sings in costumes.
09th Hamburg: Riverboetshuffle music steamer Jazz Club on the river Elbe. Music and dance on the boat. Washboard in Orchestra. Crowding aboard the paddle steamers.
10 adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: full throttle and brake breakdown of new German newsreel 333/4: traffic. CAR and motorcycle riders encounter in crossing. Jupp Hussels gets out of the car and makes the speech, contempt of the right of way when coming from side street with full throttle motorcycle driver Walter Gross.
11 Philadelphia: Championship in weightlifting Dave Moyer raises two times its own weight. John Davis, tackle and will be the winner. Audience clapping. Paul Anderson WINS with 533,45 kg in the triathlon.
12 Hamburg: HSV - Borussia Dortmund 2-1 breakdown of new German newsreel 333/7: game scenes. Spectators close to half. Corner Dortmund with dangerous goal scenes. After 15 minutes of the game, Dortmund is a 1:0 lead. Viewers laugh, great. HSV storms. Foul on HSV player in the penalty area without referee decision. Shots on the Dortmund goal. Enthusiastic spectators. in the 23rd minute, flank forward, gate cheer stool 1:1 players and spectators. POWERPLAY of the HSV. Striker that shoots 2:1 viewers image filling raise arms. Offside gate of stool in the 2nd half, that is not recognized. Attacks on end Dortmund remain without success. Viewers filling picture.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Anderson, Paul ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Bertil von Schweden ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Gross, Walter ; Gustav Adolf VI. von Schweden ; Hussels, Jupp ; Kaiser, Jakob ; Luise von Schweden ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Davis, John ; Moyer, Dave ; Schemel ; Stürmer, Klaus
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; skydiving, skydiving ; Football ; Olympics 1956 ; Medals, awards, honors ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Blasting ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Zoo, Wildlife Park ; Buildings ; weight lifting ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 207/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Opening equestrian Olympics Stockholm camera: Stoll Adenauer in United States camera: Luppa riots in Bombay origin: Pathe news nurses as parachute jumpers origin: Pathé Journal of chimney demolition camera: Rau, Hafner old windmill in Worpswede camera: basic small bears in the Zoo camera: rough Polish Ballet origin: DEFA Riverboat shuffle (Jazz) camera: base, Seib "Full throttle and brake" sports Americ. Weight lifting Championships origin: Metro football: HSV Borussia Dortmund camera: student, Seib, basic conclusion