Welt im Bild 208/1956 20.06.1956
01 Adenauer in the United States aircraft with inscription Chancellor Konrad Adenauer special. Welcome at the airport by Dulles. Libeth Wehrhahn is welcomed. Sign the Blair House. Vice President Richard Nixon's reception. Handshake Nixon Adenauer. Adenauer was appointed an honorary member of North American Indian tribes. Name for Adenauer Layadanolu - white leader of his people. Indian dance. Feather headdress used him up. Adenauer smoking a peace pipe. Washington: Adenauer and Dulles enter military hospital to visit Eisenhower (topic of the conversation: reunification of Germany) Cologne Mania: propeller aircraft rolls out. Cameramen. Grandchildren with flowers at the airport. Adenauer comes out of the plane with Libeth Wehrhahn which beckons to her children. Reception with flowers. Cabinet members at the airport including Lübke. Adenauer speaking. Interview: "I come back after a flight of 13 hours and 22 minutes from Milwaukee non-stop and am pleased to be able to say that I am very very happy with the success of my trip my German fellow citizens." Adenauer shows Indian headdress.
02. Tito in Moskau Tito visited the industrial plant. Workers and workers clapping. Werksangehörige image filling. Tito waving hat. Visit old Russian castles. Accompanied by Tito and Sandrine parks go. Water games. President Woroschilow and wife receive Tito and Dedi. Gala dinner in the Kremlin with Soviet celebrities including Bulganin.
03. June 17 West Berlin: Crowd prior to the Schöneberg Town Hall. Berlin flag. At the lectern Mayor Suhr and Jakob Kaiser. Carlo Schmid speaks and greetings of the Bundestag passes. (Reunion is required) no original sound.
04. Recklinghausen: Heuss opened Ruhrfestspiele transparent: cultural days of work Ruhrfestspiele 1956th car driveway. Heuss is welcomed by Mayor and Prime Minister Steinhoff. Arrival of the DGB Chairman Friday; Federal Minister Jakob Kaiser, SPD Chairman Erich Ollenhauer.
05. Iceland: National independence day parade with music band. Youth groups with the flags. After festive wreath-laying ceremony by Prime Minister Olafur Thors at the monument of the national hero of Jon Sigurosson. Speech Thors. Dance on the street.
06. Nuremberg: pest control with helicopter tracked image filling on pine. Trees are a eingenebelt with pesticides from spraying. Helicopters fly over the forest and spray insecticide.
07. Italy: car decorated with flowers flower parade from Ventimiglia in parade with pretty girls. Among the spectators of Vittorio de SICA.
08 adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: the bridge breakdown of new German newsreel 334 / 8: pedestrians go zebra stripes. Walter Gross cross road without crossing in a hurry and is stopped by a policeman of Jupp Haridas. Haridas explains the benefits of zebra stripe "Go over bridge rather than swimming through power" large.
09 Oslo: Football of Norway - Germany 1:3 spectators filling image. Parade of the Norwegian goalkeeper. Full ranks of the stadium. Corner of Norway leads 1-0. The German game is better in the second half. 2 shots on goal by BA and Biesinger 10 Stockholm: Equestrian Olympics breakdown from new German newsreels 334/9: military: off-road ride. Obstacles. Horse refused, rider crashes. Viewers. Child's face, great. Drops in the water. King Gustaf of Sweden laughing as a spectator. August Lütke Westhues rides Very good and is located on the 2nd place. Otto Rothe beside his horse fell far back. Ride by Peter case m / Sweden, located on the 1st place. Grand Prix of the Nations: on the trail of Pat Smithe / England on Flanagan. Dropping off at the wall. Jump in obstacle. Raimondo d ´ Inzeo on Merano Wins Silver Medal with 8 errors. Rider crashes. Audience, great. Fritz Thiedemann on Meteor. 4. If 8 error, D ´ Oriola / France on Voulette basis, with 15 faults 6 ride Hans Günter Winkler on Halla. Winkler is muscle tear and rides his team to victory as the most successful team of the games with a contorted face. Admission of the German team.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bäumler, Gertrud; Biesinger, Rosemarie; Adenauer, Konrad; Bulganin; Dulles, John Foster; Freitag, Walter; Gross, Walter; Gustav Adolf VI. von Schweden; Heuss, Theodor; Hussels, Jupp; Kaiser, Jakob; Lübke, Heinrich; Nixon, Richard; Ollenhauer, Erich; Sica de, Vittorio; Suhr, Otto; Steinhoff, Fritz; Thors, Olafur; Tito, Josip; Werhahn, Libeth; Woroschilow; Inzeo d', Raimondo; Kastenmann, Petrus; Lütge Westhues, Alfons; Oriola d', Jonqueres; Rothe, Otto; Smythe, Pat; Thiedemann, Fritz; Winkler, Hans Günter
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Football; Olympics 1956; Medals, awards, honors; Political events; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Pests and pest control; beauty pageants; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Dance; Animals (except dogs); wreath stoppages; Cultural events; Transport: General; festivals; Water; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Sports honors; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 208/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Adenauer in America camera: Luppa Adenauer arrival in Bonn camera: reason, Essmann Tito in the Kremlin origin: Sowexport 17 June celebration in Berlin camera: Pahl Ruhr Festival in Recklinghausen camera: reason, Essmann national holiday in Iceland camera: Seib pest control with helicopters camera: strong flower parade in Italy origin: SEDI "The bridge" sports soccer: Norway Germany origin: Norsk Film equestrian Olympics in Stockholm camera: Stoll origin: Pathe news final
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 318/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 174/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 376/1957
Welt im Bild 32/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 811/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 218/1954