Welt im Bild 209/1956 27.06.1956
01 Landshuter princely wedding historical pageant. Entry of the Polish King's daughter with followers in the city. Hereditary Prince Georg of Bavaria-Landshut leads the bride to the marquee. Meat rotates on the spit. Food and beverages on the festival grounds.
02. Cairo: British troops from the Suez Canal zone. Cheers for Nasser Nasser in an open carriage, cheered by the crowd. Egyptian flag is hoisted. Nasser at the lectern. Parade in the presence of the Russian Minister for Foreign Affairs Schepilow: weapons from the USSR, Czechoslovakia and England will be shown.
03. Israel: New warships in the port of Haifa from the UK Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion visited the new ships and continues down the front of naval forces. Female marine soldier, great. Parade in front of Ben Gurion. Gun salutes for the new destroyers Yaffo and Eilat.
04. Atlantic: plane crash of a Venezuela niche traffic machine U.S. rescue vessels on the search at the site of the air disaster. Remains are recovered. Clothing and identity cards. 74 passengers were killed on the nonstop New York-Caracas.
05. United States: land maneuvers with parachute troops with 6 parachutes dropped 10 t-gun out of plane and Lands intact functional.
06. Stuttgart: Sukarno visited Mercedes Mercedes cars. Sukarno at the wheel. Sukarno Jr. used to control cars. Talks. Visit the Daimler Benz Museum! Sukarno and son ride in vintage cars.
07. Berlin: Film Festival Kurfürstendamm. Onlookers before Festspielhaus. Thick woman legs in flat shoes. Autograph hunters. On arrival before the Festival House O.W. Fischer with unassuming companion, Catharina Valente. Interior Minister Schröder gives the film awards. Horst Buchholz and Eva Kotthaus will be awarded as best newcomer. Artur Brauner receives film award as producer of the film "The July". Best actress Lili Palmer. Audience clapping. Count Axel von Ambesser welcomes foreign guests: Gary Cooper, Silvama Pampanini. Handkerchief waving and candle light in the Olympic Stadium.
08 London: The Miss Germany election breakdown from new German newsreel 335 / 8: young beauties go on the catwalk in a bathing suit. Marina Orschel, Margit Nünke crowned.
09 Leipzig /: On the grounds of a good Beaver bred Beaver farm. Clean swimming in the river and himself.
10 adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: the trailer breakdown of new German newsreel 335/10: bus. Behind the bus, cyclists riding close behind the bus in the shadow of the wind. From rear window, see Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross, and talking about the man. The bus driver, large. Child runs after ball on the street, bus driver brakes sharply, cyclists going against bus and crashes. Bus driver pick up man. Horrified faces. Walter Gross repeals slushy bicycle.
11 Hamburg: German Derby breakdown from new German newsreels 335/11: visitors to the Racecourse Horn. Racing display. The official gallery of Seebohm. Start. As a favorite running love song in the top flight, but falls back into the final. The tip assumes kilometers under Hein Bollow and WINS with 2 1/2 lengths. Interior Minister Schröder looks through binoculars next to wife. Winning horse between white police horses.
12th Berlin: German Cup Borussia Dortmund - Karlsruhe SC 4-2 breakdown of new German newsreel 335/12: 70,000 spectators in the Olympic Stadium. Bert Trautmann with headrest, great. Karlsruhe storm and shoots after 5 minutes the 1:0 men with baseball caps half close cheer. Borussia urges. Nipiklo shoots the compensation 1:1 cheers in the audience, the hats swing. Among the spectators hand Albers, large, smoking. Corner leads to the 2:1 for Borussia. Jubilation among players and spectators. 2nd half: save by Kwiarkowski, the goalkeeper from Dortmund. Excited young spectator. Karlsruhe storm. Player falls. Goal 4:1 for Dortmund. Viewers with a cow Bell and wind instrument. In the 66th minute attack by Karlsruhe. Ball bouncing at foot of Defender Burgsmüller, own goal 4:2. In Stadium team with the Cup.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bollow, Hein ; Burgsmüller ; Albers, Hans ; Ambesser von, Axel ; Brauner, Artur ; Buchholz, Horst ; Cooper, Gary ; Gross, Walter ; Gurion, David Ben ; Hussels, Jupp ; Kotthaus, Eva ; Nasser, Gamal Abdel ; Nünke, Margit ; Orschel, Marina ; Palmer, Lilli ; Pampanini, Silvana ; Seebohm ; Sukarno ; Schepilow, Dimitri ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Valente, Katarina ; Kwiatkowski ; Nipiklo ; Trautmann, Bert
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Customs ; Disasters ; skydiving, skydiving ; Fire ; Fire Brigade ; Fireworks ; filmmaking ; Football ; Medals, awards, honors ; Parades ; Political events ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; State visits (inside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; automotive industry ; Transport: General ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fire brigade ; Sports honors ; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 209/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Historical Festival in Landshut camera: Hafner Cheers to Nasser origin: Gaumont, Pathé journal Israel: new warships camera: Woskowitz plane crash over the Atlantic origin: Metro United States: tank discharge origin: Metro Sukarno visited Mercedes-Benz camera: strong film festival in Berlin Miss Germany 1956 (Marina Orschel) camera: strong Beaver farm in Leipzig origin: DEFA "The pendant" sports German Derby Hamburg-Horn camera: Stoll, food basic soccer: Borussia Dortmund-Karlsruher SC camera: Pahl, Luppa final
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 467/1959
Welt im Bild 147/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 110/1952
Welt im Bild 62/1953
Welt im Film 184/1948
Land unterm Kreuz
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 778/1964