Welt im Bild 210/1956 04.07.1956
1 Berlin: Film Festival event in Festival Hall: the Gabs only once. Hans Albers presents stars of yesteryear: Ditha Parlo is welcomed by Hans Albers with a kiss on the hand. Bernhard Götzke bowing with flowers. Camilla Horn welcomed with a kiss on the hand and flowers. Iwan Petrovich bows, Fritz Schultz with flowers. Johannes Riemann with flowers, Liane Haid, Karl Ludwig Diehl, Gerda Maurus, Gretl Theimer, Dorothea Wieck, Hanni white is embraced by Hans Albers and kissed Margarethe Schön, Harry Piehl, Karl de Vogt; Knut Vesper man with his son, Paul Heidmann, Lilian Harvey, fern Andra and finally Henny Porten in the arms of Hans Albers. Audience clapping.
02. Moscow: State visit Shah Reza Pahlevi of Persia and Soraya Reza Pahlevi and Soraya come down stairs by Voroshilov and Bulganin is located. 15s presents. Officer with Sabre reports. Children surround Soraya with flowers.
03. Kubinka: Soviet air parade formation flights of the air force. Molotov, Malenkov, Khrushchev, Bulganin sitting in the gallery. Jet fighter. For the first time Western officers as observers. Giant bombers with 2 small Begleitflugzeugen. Aerobatic team. Viewers looking up.
04. Amsterdam: Crown Princess Beatrix takes over official duties In the urban van Gogh Beatrix her grandmother Wilhelmina Museum welcomes and settles between her parents, Juliana and Bernhard on Chair. It receives 2 valuable books from the 17th century as a gift from the city.
05. Neustadt: Transferring maritime border guard boats of the German Navy Vice Admiral Ruge and General Andersen pace front by Navy troops. After acquisition of boats by the Navy, caught up with the flags of the border guard and hoisted the flag of the German Navy.
06. United States: Test with feuersicherem suit man with suit standing next to burning doll and sits on Mechano-hog. After test, he takes off the helmet.
07. Nijmegen: Balloon race of captive balloons at the start. expressed oldest participant of the race. Launching balloons. Navigation in the clouds. Winning balloon lands.
08th Hamm: Couple Celebrates 70th anniversary the employees sit in front of their house and be congratulated. Man speaks interview (missing). Grey pair in the Church, where they had been married 70 years ago. Music Chapel plays.
09th adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: dangerous patch breakdown of new German newsreel 336 / 8: VW bus Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross sitting on the front seat and drive on the highway. Entertainment from the rear. Wiper is running, it's going to rain. Big driver of Haridas asks faster to drive something to be faster at home with the weather. Haridas explains dangers of plaster where dust combines with rain drops. Wheels slip. Major scolds and asks to go so fast.
10 Prague: Derby of three-year start of race. In the first arc rushes riders to the ground. In the home stretch, going Blyskak forward and WINS. 11 Stockholm: Sweden - Germany 2-2 football breakdown from new German newsreels invade 336/10 teams. Banners Exchange. Attack Sweden and scoring in the 7th minute 1:0 players run through water puddles. Water spraying up. Ball stays in water holes. Audience clapping. Good structure of the German team. Secure playback with low degree. According to corner, Sweden the 2: shoot 0 parade of the German goalkeeper Sabz. During the break, place guards draw with blades from the puddles of water in bucket. 2nd half: Superior game the German spectators close to half. Schröder shot the goal 2:1 tough shot into the net in the 51st minute. Audience clapping. Biesinger No. 9, that shoots 2-2. During the game many falls and fouls.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Biesinger, Rosemarie; Albers, Hans; Andersen; Andra, Fern; Beatrice von Holland; Bernhard von Holland; Bulganin; Chruschtschow, Nikita; Diehl, Carl Ludwig; Götzke, Bernhard; Gross, Walter; Haid, Liana; Harvey, Lilian; Heidmann, Paul; Horn, Camilla; Hussels, Jupp; Juliana von Holland; Malenkow, Georgi; Maurus, Gerda; Molotow, Andrej Wjadscheslaw; Muhammed Riza Pahlewi von Persien; Parlo, Ditha; Petrovich, Iwan; Piehl, Harry; Porten, Henny; Reza Pahlevi von Persien; Ruge; Soraya von Persien; Schön, Margarethe; Schultz, Fritz; Theimer, Gretl; Vespermann, Knut; Vogt de, Karl; Weisse, Hanni; Wieck, Dorothea; Wilhelmina von Holland; Sawitzki; Schröder, Robert
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Federal; Bundeswehr; Higher education; Children; Flags; Fire; Fire Brigade; filmmaking; Football; Parades; Political events; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Shipping; gliding, flying, free balloon; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Military; Transport: General; Engagement; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Fire brigade; Military; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 210/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Berlin Film Festival Shah v. Persia in Moscow and flight origin: DEFA Princess Beatrix introduces origin: Polygoon handing over sea border patrol boats to marine camera: GA fireproof suit origin: Metro balloon race origin: Polygoon 70th year marriage anniversary camera: Essmann "Dangerous paving" sport Derby in Prague origin: Prague film football: Germany Sweden camera: reason, mountain Holm, Stoll final
Former Queen Beatrix Turns 80 (* January 31, 1938)
She wielded the sceptre of the House of Orange-Nassau for more than three decades. Thanks to her prudence and her sense of duty and professionalism she overcomes the resistance of the populace and wins their respect: Beatrix, former Queen of the Netherlands.
Born on January 31, 1938, as the eldest daughter of crown princess Juliana, she grows up in exile during the German occupation. When her mother is enthroned in 1948, Beatrix becomes the heir presumptive. On her 18th birthday she starts to take on her first official duties. She becomes a member of the Council of State and goes on extensive trips, and visits the former colonies among other places. The same year she enrols at the university. She majors in law, sociology and history and graduates with a degree in law.
In 1966 she weds the diplomat Claus von Amsberg, a German of all people. This is cause for quiet a discontent among the Dutch people. But thanks to the prince’s pleasantly modest character and the birth of the three sons Willem-Alexander (1967), Johan Friso (1968) and Constantijn (1969), the family slowly grows in popularity.
When Beatrix takes over her mother’s duties in 1980, she faces opposition once again. Thousands of people flock to the street to protest the monarchy and social injustices. From now on the Queen is deeply involved in governmental affairs and participates in political and societal debates. She makes poverty a public issue and is committed to the European union and religious tolerance. After a number of strokes of fate and the long illness and death of her husband, as well as losing her son Friso in a skiing accident, she abdicates at the age of 75. Once again a princess she still attends official appointments together with her son and successor Willem-Alexander.
More video clips on this subject
Welt im Bild 210/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 336/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 805/1965
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 806/1965
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 842/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 901/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 935/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 989/1969