Welt im Bild 212/1956 18.07.1956
1 Hamburg: State visit of Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru Nehru gets hung around flower chain before he gets into the car. People clap. Mayor Sieveking apart from Nehru to ride through the city. Ride in an open carriage. Hamburg flag. In the Music Hall, Nehru is awarded the honorary doctorate of the Faculty of legal and medical. Nehru at the lectern. Harbour cruise with the launch of the Senate. People wave. Ship sirens are sounded. Sieveking and Nehru on board. Grandson Jack in addition to Nehru. Waving of ships.
02. Ingolstadt: airplane flight of 7 Hungary breakdowns from new German newsreels 338/3: Hungarian transport aircraft on the airfield. Interiors of passenger room to fight of the 7 refugees. Cockpit. Injured in the hospital.
03. Hannover: Opening of the 1st army officer school flag is raised. Handed over to Brigadier General actuality: "you create a firm position in which you profess your responsibilities for your actions. I understand including 3 Very much serious obligations: 1 commitment to God, 2. the commitment to your people and State, and 3. The commitment to your soldiers."
04. Spain: Maneuvers of the guards Regiment Franco soldiers climb down by crossing rope ladders, storming through powder steam and cross waters rope.
05. tired: Heidschnucken show sheep. Heidschnucken in cages on the market. Bucks will be auctioned off ("o" sound).
06. New Castle: Fisherman's Festival on the Rhine relocation of the skippers on decorated boats. The sea god Poseidon on boat. Giant figures. Swan. Jousting. Men fall into the water.
07. Florida: The small boat with helicopter blades helicopter boat rises out of the water and flies over surfers.
08 adventure with Jupp Hussel and Walter Gross: the wheel Acrobat breakdown of new German newsreel 338/9: heavily laden with crates and Walter Gross driving rods on bicycle. When I call Jupp Hussels he fell. You pick up the bike. A policeman approaching in the distance. Big, despite admonitions with bulkier rod and chests rising again and is stopped by a police officer. Haridas laughs.
9th Tour de France cyclists on the tour on the road when driving through town, over viaduct. Winner of the 10th stage will be congratulated.
10 Berlin: Vorolympische elimination fights of the gymnast gymnastics: Heinz Schnepp turns. Pommel horse: Adalbert Dan Hat turns. Bars: It turns Helmut Bantz. Stretching: Adalbert Dan Hat turns. Winner will be in the twelve fight Helmut Bantz.
11 Silverstone race start. Stirling Moss on Maserati leads before Collins on Ferrari and Fangio: serious accident in the 25th round. Brooks hurtles into the gang and is seriously injured. Delete of the burning vehicle. MOSS must give up due to engine failure. It wins Fangio and congratulations. Fangio with wreath.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bantz, Helmut; Brooks, Toni; Gaedcke; Gross, Walter; Hussels, Jupp; Kolb; Laegeler; Nehru, Indira; Sieveking, Kurt; Sieveking; Schubert, Gerhard; Schultze-Lasaula von; Collins, Peter; Dickhut, Adalbert; Fangio, Manuel; Moss, Stirling; Schnepp, Heinz
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Federal; Bundeswehr; Refugees; motor sports; Medals, awards, honors; cycling, cycle ball; Shipping; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; State visits (inside); Animals (except dogs); Gymnastics; Maneuver; Transport: General; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Auctions; Sports honors; 18 finding book world in the picture
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Bild 212/1956
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Nehru in Hamburg camera: Luppa, Seib v. Hungary escape on the plane camera: Rau first army Academy camera: Luppa Spanish military exercises origin: No. do Heidschnucke auction camera: student fishermen's Festival on the Rhine camera: strong helicopter boat origin: Metro "The wheel Acrobat" Sports Tour de France origin: Pathé journal gymnastics (Ausscheidg. f. Melbourne) camera: Jansen Silverstone race origin: Pathe news final
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 101/1947
Welt im Film 350/1952
Welt im Film 157/1948
Welt im Film 349/1952
Welt im Bild 128/1954
Messter-Woche 48 (seit 1918)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 469/1959