1st United States - General de Gaulle in America rotorcraft aircraft. General de Gaulle gets out and is greeted by the French Ambassador Henry bonnet and the American, Byrns Secretary of State. De Gaulle in front of the White House with President Truman. White House, totally. Greet de Gaulle in addition to Truman. Big heads. Car driving before. De Gaulle gets out and is greeted by Mrs. Roosevelt. He lay down a wreath at the tomb of Roosevelt. The decorated tomb. De Gaulle and Mrs. Roosevelt, great. Ride through New York City in an open car. People on the roadside and confetti. De Gaulle is received at City Hall by Mayor Laguardia. Photo reporter. De Gaulle awarded the honorary citizen of New York. LaGuardia is an officer of the Légion d'honneur. De Gaulle pins a medal on the impact of his jacket him. Klatschendes audience. De Gaulle laughing. Ottawa: De Gaulle and Prime Minister Mackenzie King prior to the Memorial. De Gaulle lay down a wreath. The War Memorial. Flying aircraft. Landing. De Gaulle's reception by members of the Government. 15s presents. De Gaulle greeting.
(101 m) 02 London - the Council of Foreign Ministers Lancasterhouse, London. Foreign Minister Molotow reverses and enters the House (unclearly). Large round table in the courtroom. Sitting at the table. England's Foreign Secretary Ernest Bevin, the British Ambassador to France Duff Cooper and Molotov, the delegates of China and State Secretary Byrns, representative of the United States.
The teams of the HSV and Altona 93 run (36 m) 03 Hamburg - football on the playing field. Spectator cuts. Kick-off. Stephen II score a goal for the HSV. Game scenes. Final score 3:1 (51 m) 4th London - the Mighty Atom a British soldier with a small motorcycle on the arm. He puts up the saddle and let the motor. A flak helper so that leaves such as on a scooter. A man comes with a small motorcycle from the entrance of the House and drives off to work in the road transport. Lever of the Krades, large.
(34 m) 05. France - blowing up a bridge in Marseille the Marseille port with a high bridge. Explosive charge on the bridge piers. Explosion. The bridge collapses. People are standing next to the rubble.
(24 m) 6th England - St. Leger horse racing racing ground in York with giant crowd, totally. Crowded parking lot. Subdials with snakes by Wettlustigen. The table showing the race. Jockeys on the way to the race course. Really. Horses in the lead ring and on the way to the start. The race. The horses Stirlin Hazel, Loretto and rising life and Chamosaire in a row. Spectator cuts. Chamosaire goes as the winner by the target. The winning horse, head large.
(80 m) 07 Oxford - the new Spitfire workers when working on the aircraft. A pilot enters the pulpit. Rotating propeller. Start a fighter. Car manufacturing. Injection of bodies. Car on the Assembly line. Engines. A worker quoted operations on piece of paper. Car engine. Tires, screen-filling. A tire is mounted. Car rolls of the production line. Cars leave the factory gate. Workers on wheels on the way to work.
(62 m) 08 Hamburg: Schmeling Court Criminal Justice building in Hamburg. In the prison car comes Max Schmeling and goes into the Court building. Space for negotiation. Schmeling in the conversation window, close up. Shield, large, military Government. Schmeling leaves the Court and Board his car. Onlookers. He departs.
(29 m) 9 Tokyo - Japanese surrender the battle ship Missouri at sea. General Mac Arthur goes aboard a destroyer. General Mainwright, the hero of Bataam and General Dolittle, who dropped the first bomb on Tokyo, come. Guns of the Missouri. Admiral Niemitz enters the ship. The sailors stand at attention. General MacArthur is welcomed by the Admiral. Aerial view of the ship's deck. The Japanese Foreign Minister Shigemitsu with wooden leg and General Umetsu come on board. The delegations will face off. Mac Arthur reads a speech, close-up profile. Shigemitsu cylinder goes to the table and sign. Text of the capitulation document excerpts, screen. General Umetsu signs below. A reporter. MacArthur signs. He is the first spring General Mainwright and the second General Perzival who stand behind him. The Japanese serious and quiet. Admiral Niemitz signed. Admiral Holsey, who whispers something in his ear to MacArthur and Admiral Cherman stand behind him. (Shots from behind). The Russian delegate signs. Planes in the sky, before the silhouette of the battleship.
1st United States - General de Gaulle in America the war is over and in the happy atmosphere of peace, General de Gaulle enters American soil, welcomed on his arrival by the French Ambassador Henry bonnet and the American Secretary of State, Byrns. General de Gaulle enters the White House, to discuss problems that concern America and France, with President Truman. His visit proves once again that the friendship relationship of these two countries, of Washington and Lafayette justified, is today closely and alive as 170 years ago. And the first act of the French hero of 1940 is a salute, first before the tomb of the unknown soldier in Arlington, later, Hyde Park New York, before a small simple grave. Here with Mrs. Roosevelt at the side, General de Gaulle Franklin Roosevelt lays a wreath of flowers on the grave of the man of who the 12 hard painful years American people led. In the heart of all French, General de Gaulle said Roosevelt will have always have its place. His name will be forever a man's name, freedom was the highest. A day later, General de Gaulle pulls in triumph through New York. Of the people is on the way to the Town Hall, on the streets along the General homage to part, next to him also his country applies. He is expected in the City Hall by the Mayor and other dignitaries. Here, he will be awarded the honorary citizenship. We know Mayor Laguardia said that France will overcome all difficulties. A new and larger France will rise from the rubble of war. General de Gaulle declared Mayor Laguardia to officer of the Légion d'honneur. Ottawa, Canada. Prime Minister Mackenzie King welcomes its high guest. Before the monument to the fallen 1914-1918, General de Gaulle of that Canadian men who died in the fight with a different Germany commemorates. In his home country, General de Gaulle brings an important message, the intimate friendship relationship in the new world for their allies in the old. He is received by the American Ambassador and members of his Government on the airfield in France. General de Gaulle may tell his people that America is available, helpful and friendship to heal the wounds suffered in France during the war.
02. London - the Council of Foreign Ministers In the Lancasterhouse, London, meeting of Council of Foreign Ministers, as it has provided the Conference of Potsdam. Foreign Minister Molotow arrives accompanied by the Russian Ambassador in London Bussep to the first session. A large number of statesmen was present, some 30 men sat around the large tables. Many preparatory work must be done by the Council before the allies to draft of the peace treaties can move. The British Foreign Secretary Bevin presides, next to him an interpreter beside him the English Ambassador to France Duff Cooper. These Council meetings of Foreign Ministers should be held regularly and will eliminate the atmosphere of suspicion and mistrust, which brought all previous efforts of all Nations for peaceful cooperation to fail. Warmly welcomed China's participation in the Council which peoples will create. State Secretary Byrns represents the United States. Here in the Lancasterhouse, London, the United Nations have done a further step towards a better world order.
03. Hamburg - football in Hamburg there are sporting events again. 22000 audience, including representatives of the Allied army of occupation, followed by the football game. It was the first major game in Hamburg since the war. The Elf of the Hamburg Sports Club in black-white red dress, the team from Altona in white with red pants. Already 15 minutes after the start Player Stephen II scored the first goal for his club, and the first half scored a 3-0 for the HSV. After the break, Altona showed fine combinations, and the audience stimulated both teams to the final sprint. Shortly before the end, succeeded to improve the infamously Blunk the result for Altona. 22,000 visitors enthusiastically followed the game, which was won 3-1 by the HSV deserves.
04. London - the mighty atom has the famous Jeep to get a young. Born during the war, it has only 2 wheels and can make only half as A lot noise and run only half as fast as his Big Daddy. It Stop it the name "Mighty Atom" airborne forces use the vehicle of Normandy to the Elbe. It is 50 km per hour and takes 1 liter of gasoline for 75 km. A resident of a London suburb used the new means of transport to ride in his Office. The "Mighty Atom" needs no garage and can do everything, except climb stairs. So he's going to work, and he can take even his wife with a seat on the handlebars.
05. France - the blowing up of a bridge in Marseille Marseille: navigation in the port of Marseille through this bridge was closed for over a year. Destroyed half of the German troops, hung the bent steel beams in the water. Finally they are fixed now. The demolition is set to. A pop, and the obstacle is removed. It is now just to clear away the rubble. The traces of the war slowly disappear from the face of France.
06. England - St. Leger horse racing 500,000 people saw the St. Leger horse racing, the biggest crowd of the Racecourse of York in England has ever seen. There was hardly room for the wealth of people and cars. The winner was ridden by the famous Jockey Camelory. For years, No more so A lot and so high was been bet. It ran only 10 horses, and AST ante, who retired from the race favorite, everyone had the same chance to win. 11: 2 bets were laid for the outsider Chamosaire, no. 4, the horse of the season captain of the RAF. The race starts. Stelling Hazel takes the lead, then Loretto, blue smoke, Rizing life and Chamosaire. After half way through of the car. Stelling Hazel leads still behind Loretto and Chamosaire, which is not easy. The last 200 meters bringing the sensation. Chamosaire goes behind the horse of the King into the lead, rising life. And Chamosaire WINS and rising life on the 2nd place. Camelory brings the winner. It was a great race, and here the hero is proud, fresh and ready for new victories.
07. Oxford - the Assembly Hall and the work that for 5 years went in a factory, is to end the new Spitfire fighter aircraft leaving last Spitfire. She began at the time of the battle of Britain. Here pilots brought their damaged vehicles, waited while they were repaired, which rose again and threw himself into the struggle led their comrades against the air force. The war is over, and the last aircraft makes room for the production of the first automobile of peace. Before the war this factory a car manufactured in the minute, 60 per hour, 2,900 a week. The world urgently needed vehicles, their hope opts for Great Britain and America. Freed from the threat of German and Japanese invasion she sees a happy life of their peoples, contrary to with confidence. A half forgotten wonders just begin to roll them back. Here is one of the longed-for advertisers of the post-war period of the allied countries. Return the products of peace, so long lacks. Until then however the British workers and women with their wheels to work drive. But they are the ones that will contribute to the creation of a better life.
08. Hamburg - Schmeling in Court of the former boxing champion Max Schmeling is arrested by German police detectives and will be brought before the military Government Court in Hamburg. He is a member of the Allied forces in an official matter to have made knowingly false statements charges. In his defense, Schmeling leads his weak English language skills were to blame on the misunderstanding. The military Government is strictly process with Germans, whose Angaben based entirely on truth. Testifying against Schmeling were however found by the Court not as sufficient for a conviction. Schmeling was released from custody after a short hearing.
9th Tokyo - Japanese surrender the American battleship Missouri in Tokyo Bay. The hour of the unconditional surrender of Japan occurred. The Allied Supreme Commander, General MacArthur arrives in Yokasuka. The General goes aboard a destroyer, which will bring the delegates to the signature of the Treaty of surrender on the deck of the battleship. General Mainwright, emaciated long-time prisoner of war, came on the plane from Manchuria. Outside General Dolittle, who dropped the first bomb on Tokyo, is present. The battleship Missouri is moored. This time, his mention guns. Admiral Niemitz is the first Allied representative on board. General Mac Arthur's coming aboard. He is greeted by the Admiral. The deck of the battleship is the scene of a significant incident of our time. The Japanese delegates come. Foreign Minister Shigemitsu, who will sign on behalf of his Emperor, has a wooden leg, the consequences of an air attack on Shanghai at the beginning of the war. General to dam represents the Imperial General staff. It is Sunday, September 2, 1945 9 o'clock in the morning. Within the next 22 minutes, you will be the most terrible war of the world to end. General Mac Arthur, who experienced the outbreak of the war and his worst hour in the Philippines, put an end to him outside [...]. Japan should remain as a sovereign nation, General MacArthur says the peace conditions however must be hard but fair. At this moment the short duration of Japan as a great power comes to an end. Foreign Minister Shigemitsu is cylindrical and yellow gloves as first Japanese to the signing of the declarations of surrender. It is a translation of the certificate. After the contract points surrendered Japan unconditionally accepting the Potsdam Declaration and adjusts all hostilities. It is a few minutes after 9: 00. 3 years, 8 months and 25 days have elapsed since Pearl Harbour. According to the Minister of Foreign Affairs General Umetsu. He signed here quickly and easily. The pure to General Mac Arthur called the conditions to which the Japanese have just subjected. It is 8 minutes after 9. In complete silence, facing the General Mainwright and the British Lieutenant-General Perzival, General MacArthur signed for the United Nations. General Mainwrigt General Perzival receives the first spring with the General Mac Arthur wrote the first part of its name, the second gets spring. The Japanese look to stony and silent. Now, Admiral Niemitz signed the document. Admiral Holsey, who whispers in the ear of General MacArthur and Admiral Cherman stand behind him. The other members of the United Nations. United Kingdom, China, 8 year-long in the war against Japan, and Russia. The battleship engines 2000 aircraft, symbol for the force, booming Missouri brought the being for the United Nations and protected the peace of the world.