01 Hamburg and Bremen: Swedish athletes at the start of the invasion of the athletes. Swedish flags in the stadium. Hurdling, pole vault, hammer thrower. 1500 m run. Lennart Beach, Sweden, WINS by a wide margin and runs through the target.
(33 m) 02 Stalin at the funeral of Zhdanov funeral procession in Moscow. Casket on a gun carriage. In the funeral procession of Gromyko, Molotov, Mikoyan, total. In addition to Molotov, Stalin carries the coffin. Gun salutes. Stalin, big, on the stand in red square. Stalin in addition to Molotov. Short military parade.
(21 m) 03. From the Rhine and Rhine steamer wine. Landscape. Excursion boat. Pier Königswinter. Wine bar. Rise of the Dragon rock. Pedestrians, children on donkeys and mountain railway. The castle of Drachenfels. Panoramic view from the Drachenfels on the Rhine Valley. A sparkling wine cellar vaults. Men rolling bottles. Bottle filling machine. Cooper turns bottles. Packaging. Wine Festival in Königswinter, Germany. Moving, waving. Sample drink from the wine fountain on the market place. Dance.
(70 m) 04. Clay and Robertson in the Ruhr area of smoking chimneys. Clay and Robertson get out of car. Meeting with experts of the Ruhr mining. Clay speaks, says Robertson, half-close. Industry works. Clay and Robertson on the inspection of the mines. Talk to miners. Ironworks. Blast furnace. Iron River.
(43 m) 05. new technology a. USA: radar tower. The rotating radar screen. Men's technical devices of modern Messaging.
(22 m) b. England: car exhibition of mobile fruit shop. Modern device to attach a trucks trailer. Back of a truck is to the load lifter. Dirt cart with removable cargo area. Tilting driving cabins, motor is exposed. Modern Intercity buses.
(29 m) c. United States: linked aircraft fuselage of a B-29 Super fortress a small jet plane is latched. Start. Pilot rises to 3,000 m above sea level in small aircraft. Crane is driven out. Small plane will release and runs under its own power. Small plane returns and snaps again.
(33 m) 06 Garmisch: artist spends 24 hours on wire rope artist goes about wire rope on the Zugspitze. He does head Kopfstand on the rope. He rides a bicycle on rope, contributes to the Middle table and Chair and eat. Viewers with binoculars, large. Artist turns to the rope. He runs quickly over rope.
01 Hamburg and Bremen: Swedish athletes in Germany after the football teams from Switzerland the athletes of Sweden resumed sporting contact with Germany. Meetings were held at Hamburg and Bremen. At both meetings 6 Swedish and 7 German victories were novokuzneck. The most thrilling competition the 1,500 meter race. Swedish world-record holder Lennart Beach gave outstanding performance. The spectators were thrilled and cheered the winner.
02. Stalin attends burial of Vivian: in Moscow 52-year-old Andrej Alexandrowitsch Zdanov, one of the leading men in the U.S.S.R., died suddenly. Hey what expected to be the matchmallow to Stalin and Molotov besides what the one most important in the Soviet Union. Stalin himself carried the coffin with Molotov. Burial ceremonies were held at the Moscow red square.
03. The Rhine: On the Rhine, praised by poets and visited by lovers of romance, the wine has still its old attraction. The first drink is taken at Tüback's, one of the oldest inns. This is the famous Drachenfels. A panorama on the Rhine. The Rhine's most beautiful gift is champagne, produced here for centuries. Königswinter resumed its traditional wineyard festival. According to they on old custom parade with flags and band through the village. The cup of honour out of which the wine of 1948 is tested. And on the market place there is a fountain of wine.
04. clay and Robertson in the Ruhr district: General Clay and General Robertson, military Governor of the American and British zones, held important economic discussions with German mining experts. The great importance of Ruhr coal for the success of the Marshall plan what pointed out. General Clay announced that the output in the Ruhr district Khaldun in the last 18 months. General Robertson announced the expansion of German responsibility in mining for the future. The military governors inspected several mines. Representatives of German economy, administration of mines and trade unions thus had a chance to forward their wishes and complaints. Steel plants, too, were visited.
05. news in technique: a. radar tower engineers, technicians and scientists collaborate in this radar tower to find more news and more inventions in ultra short waves and cosmic rays.
b. motor car show in England A British motor car show displayed a number of interesting novelties. The fruit shop on wheels. A new device for trailers. And this is a 5-ton truck rubble. 100,000 auto experts from 50 country inspected these new British products. These long-distance bus were ordered by many far-off country.
c. flaying plane mothership in America a new flying mother-ship of the type B-29 what invented which carries a jet propelled fighter. At 3,000 meters the pilot the jet plane mounts and takes off from the B 29 after the task is done the jet plane returns to the mother-ship.
06. World record in the rope 35-year-old artist Harry Daves scored a unique record: he spent 24 HRS. on a rope over Garmisch Olympia Stadium. At the Zugspitze he gives some samples of his life-risking show. On a 130 metre-long rope he walks over a valley, 1,200 meters below. The high light: he eats dinner on the rope. Next year Harry Dave's is going to put on this show in America over Niagara falls. What newes!
01 Hamburg and Bremen: Swedish athletes at the start after the Swiss footballers have resumed athletic relations now also Swedish athletes with Germany. There was comparison fighting in Hamburg and Bremen. In excellent shape guests from Malmö were excellent pacemaker for the German athletes who were on this fight to an international format.
In both events, there were 6 Swedish and 7 German victories.
The most exciting event was the 1,500-meter run. The Swedish world record holder Lennart Beach ran a very big race. His impressive run ran away towards the audience to storms of applause.
Lennart Beach - superior winner and sports of large format.
02. Stalin died at the funeral of Zhdanov in Moscow Andrej Schdanow, one of the leading men of the Soviet Union suddenly at the age of 52.
He was named as a possible successor to Stalin to Molotov was considered the third most important man in the Soviet Union
Stalin himself kept vigil and carried the coffin with Molotov.
The funeral took place on the red square in Moscow.
03. from the Rhine and wine of the Rhine is the current of world records: most sung by the poets and the most popular of which, romance, relaxation and a good drop appreciate. It continues as before with the old steamers and traditionally drink the first SIP in the Tuback, one of the oldest wine bars on the Rhine. Then it goes to the fabled Dragon rock - on foot, donkey, or grandfather steam power. Highlight of the trip is the views of the Rhine River, an image that always captivates and inspires. But the Rhine offers its treasures: deep great sparkling wine cellar, the barrels in the depth and bottles containing sparkling mountains. The Rhine as the connoisseurs hot beautiful gift - the sparkling wine. By centuries-old tradition of sparkling wine from the Rhine has learned that care and maturity that makes him a sought-after product domestically and abroad. Sparkling wine from the Rhine, memories of festive hours and promise future joys. And finally: the joyful conclusion of one wine year to the Rhine.
After a ten-year break, Königswinter again celebrated its traditional Vendage. The shooters with flags and music in the wine-producing village pull old custom.
A sample SIP: Initially only for one. The honor Cup with a fine drink of the year 1948.
And then for all... The wine-giving fountain on the market place is opened... almost like a fairy tale... And who was everywhere - on the Rhine – on the Drachenfels - and the Wine Festival, which says: really like in fairy tales... 04. the Ruhr area was the focus of important economic discussions clay and Robertson in the Ruhr area. General Clay and General Robertson, the military governors of the American and British zones, held meetings with German experts of coal mining. It has been advised of this on the great importance of the Ruhr coal for the successful implementation of the Marshall plan. General Clay stated that the coal mining in the Ruhr region 18 months had doubled. General Robertson announced an extension of the German responsibility in the mining industry for the next time. The military governors visited mines and convinced themselves of current capable of technical equipment in the pits. Representatives of the German economy, the mine management and the unions made their wishes and demands. Talking to miners, especially issues of living and of housing construction were discussed. Also blast furnaces and plants the iron industry were visited. The increase of coal mining in the Ruhr will be operated by any means, because coal is the key to the reconstruction.
05. new technology: a. radar tower a tower of technical wonders in America, a stone magic fingers of modern communication, that knows no bounds. New ways of television, radio and a bearing of radar to be discovered here. Mysterious apparatus rotate, flutter, lights and radio. The age of the phone seems to be passed for this magic realm of technology. Everything is here wireless.
Engineers, technicians and scientists working in this modern Witch's kitchen of technique, where terms such as ultra-short waves, cosmic rays, and exploration of the Weltenraums belong to the everyday goods. The Tower of skyscraper height is a symbol for the age of technology.
(b). In England England at an exhibition, car exhibition auto industry showed surprising news.
The mobile fruit shop.
A new device for trailers. Driving safety and comfort will be perfected in the truck industry.
The rear panel as a load lifter is a construction, saving the time and labour.
And here the 5-ton dirt cart with removable cargo area also this practical innovation of the tilting cab found much interest. Engine and transmission may be exposed completely.
100,000 auto experts from 50 countries saw these most modern English constructions.
Still a specialty: buses with high speed. They were ordered from all over the world.
Comfort and technical performance were much admired.
c. coupled aircraft in America coupled aircraft - a redesign of the American air technology. The mothership of the air has now come to the seaplane tender of the seas. American B-29 Super fortress secured its smaller offshoot to its body. A flight for two. Now the most exciting moment. The pilot rises 3,000 m above sea level in the cab of the carried Jet.
The crane is driven 600 km/h speed. The machine is notched out and fly their separate ways now under its own power. -The air baby has made itself independent.
Carry out its task, the plane will return to the mother ship.
06 world record at dizzy heights of 35-year-old artist Harry of Dave's a really unique record: he spent in the Olympic Stadium in Garmisch under severest control 24 hours consecutively on the wire rope.
Here some samples of his acrobatics are Harry Daves on the Zugspitze. The rope is 130 metres long. 1,200 meters high, it crosses the hell Valley Gorge - without any backup. But... Harry Daves nothing to head rises. The pièce de résistance: a complete meal on the wire rope. Spectators are warmly invited! He makes clear the air. However without bottom... and now he's resting a little then some floor exercises -.
Harry Daves this daredevil tricks wants to run in the next few years in America from Niagara falls.
The man has nerves:
Persons in the Film
Clay, Lucius D. ; Gromyko, Andrej ; Mikojan, Anastas ; Molotow, Andrej Wjadscheslaw ; Robertson, Brian ; Stalin, Josef ; Strand, Lennart
Hamburg ; Bremen ; Garmisch-Partenkirchen ; England ; Rhine ; Ruhr ; Königswinter, Germany ; United States ; Herne ; Moskau
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Industry ; Flags ; Leisure, recreation ; Parades ; Radar ; Shipping ; Technology ; Deaths, funerals ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; automotive industry ; Landscapes ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; festivals ; Wine ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Architecture ; Exhibitions ; Mining ; Crew ; German 99.169 weekly show GmbH: ; Industrial ; Technology ; aftermath of war
Translated by Microsoft Translator