Welt im Film 227/1949 03.10.1949
01 Federal Festival in Bonn Germany welcomes its Federal President. Flags of the Federal Republic on the houses in Bonn. The Lord Mayor of Bonn talks about the Town Hall. Heuss, half close, as a listener. Relay races from countries bring congratulations. Equestrian relay. Heuss, standing, half close, in the official gallery. Passing boats of Lake Constance, relay on the Rhine in the Federal House. Heuss, standing, waving, half-close. Heuss receives gifts. In addition to Heuss in the gallery. Duke Friedrich Adolf von Mecklenburg, President of the Olympic Committee. Turn demonstrations before Heuss. Heuss speaks on the grandstand to young people, half-close. Turner and gymnasts, half-close. Waving U.S. flag, great.
02. streiflichter from Germany a. Berlin Observatory for amateurs is assembled. Look through the telescope. Sunspots. Moon.
b. Ulm: Kleinstauto passes with 6 HP Kleinstauto road, trucks through and through. 1 cylinder rear-engine. Woman lifts auto out of parking space.
(c). Munich: Oktoberfest the Theresienwiese with people and carousels. People drive in carousel. Pirate ship. Ferris wheel. Balloons. Town crier. Sausages on grill. Chicken on skewer. Pretzels. Beer wagon. Beer serving and measure pitchers. Abut men.
03. table tennis like never the world champions in table tennis Victor Barna and Richard Bergmann, great. Play the champions against each other. Women's doubles: Barna/miner play against Australians. Long ball exchanges.
04. Toronto: Ship Noronic in flames burning steamer Noronic. Ground. Wounded on board. Injured in hospitals with associations. The burned-out deck of the vessel with lifeboats.
05. images from all over the world a. United States: Soapbox of the German winner in the Soapbox on the Empire State Building. Views of New York City. Soapbox race in United States. The winner will receive the German Champion Cup and congratulations.
(b). London: police on the River Thames ride policemen in historical uniforms from different years over the River Thames. Pirate boats. Spectators waving from bridges.
c. United States: 81-year-old parachutist old man rises in aircraft with a parachute. He speaks, original sound. "I'm 81 but still I'm a young guy. Don't forget it! Good bye folks, I'll see you, when I come down." Sports plane taking off. Old man on the plane, great. Take-off and landing. His young wife greets him.
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Disasters ; Flags ; skydiving, skydiving ; Political events ; Police ; Shipping ; Soapbox ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sporting events ; Cities ; table tennis ; automotive engineering, automotive ; festivals ; Construction ; Gastronomy ; Astronomy ; Sports honors ; aftermath of war
Translated by Microsoft Translator
Welt im Film 227/1949
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 510/1959
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 880/1966
Der Feind hört mit
El Mundo al Instante 905/1980
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 301/1955
Welt im Film 111/1947