1st Easter pulls flock of sheep over field. Private Charles Lamb Get up. Easter Bunny on field. Child looking for eggs. Wobble wobble. Children carry baskets of food to the Church. Easter in gene of a children's choir in Hollywood.
(40 m) 02 updates soon a. Adenauer in Munich Adenauer is accompanied on station. Meeting with Cabinet members of the Bavarian Government and industry officials.
(13 m) b. Hannover: industry trade fair visitors at the exhibition. Stand Belgium United Kingdom Yugoslavia North Africa Switzerland. Toy stand. Dolls shake heads. Waterproof shoe cover from the handbag. Woman's body by water.
(22 m) c. Frankfurt: care book donations for German universities professors consider in University library books. Books on the table.
(11 m) d. Oberammergau: preparation for passion Festival Festival Theatre. Judas, Peter, John actor to the sample. Donkey is led. Women see through key hole.
(25 m) 03 Munich: birth day premiere of the 80. Birthday by Oscar Strauss conducted "Your first Waltz" Oscar Strauss, great. Dancer in wardrobe. Actor before dressing table. Karl Schönböck is melted. Dancer at the Barre. Light will Flash at the theater am Gärtnerplatz. Oscar Strauss behind the stage. Audience clapping. Karl Schönböck dances the waltz with actress. Ballet scene of the operetta. Crowd.
(36 m) 4th Casino Baden Baden total Baden Baden. Street scene. Fountain. Spa facilities. Guests in the game room. Roulette. Lilian Harvey played on the game table. The ball rolls. Distribute the tokens.
(37 m) 05 Strasbourg: Federal Republic is invited to Council of Europe title page of the "Munich Merkur". Bidault upon arrival to session, half-close. Session of the Council of Europe in the Town Hall. Notre-Dame Cathedral, total.
(22 m) 6th sports a. England: viewers on the banks of the River Thames Rowing Oxford-Cambridge. Start, total. The Oxford boat goes first into the lead. Both boats row next to each other. Cambridge WINS in the Sprint.
(35 m) b. Berlin: show gymnastics of the German national team that took team. Floor exercise. Jakob Kiefer turns on the parallel bars, ZL. Audience clapping. Alfred Schwarzmann turns on the horizontal bar, ZL. Willi Stadel on the horizontal bar.
Sheep graze again on green fields, little Easter lambkins warm themselves in the sun - nature and mankind celebrate the day of resurrection. The Easter rabbit, icon of children's faith and children's joy, jumps again over springtime fields. The traditional Easter customs have been kept up from generation to generation. At near Mittenwald Wallgau, Bavaria, children carry baskets with food to the church for consecration. The Christian world puts on its festive Easter dress. In Hollywood, 30 000 people listen to the traditional Easter children's choir. Easter brings happiness to all men of good will.
02. actualities in letter: a. Federal Chancellor Dr. Adenauer in Munich Federal Chancellor Dr. Adenauer arrived by invitation of the Economic Council of the CSU in Munich. He had discussions with members of the cabinet of the Bavarian government as well as with representatives of industry. In one of his speeches he pointed out the German willingness for European federation. Then Adenauer held a press-conference.
b. German Industry fair, Hanover more than 1300 firms exhibited at the "German Industry Fair", Hannover. Foreign firms were so present in great number. On impressive, international show. More than 130,000 of purchasers from here and abroad visited the fair. One example out of the numberless new inventions: the waterproof galosh in the handbag - practical for rainy days and weekend trips.
c. care-UNESCO book gift books for German universities. The Goethe University, Frankfurt, the first to receive many new scientific books through the care-UNESCO book program. The university libraries, which lost many books during the war, are thus being completed.
d. preparations in Oberammergau Oberammergau is making the last preparations for the passion play. Everybody wears long beards and hair. This is the first rehearsal with all actors. Here is Judas, and this is Peter the apostle, and this John. Even the donkey must come on the stage. The first public performances of this great Christian play place in May will take.
03. birthday of Oscar Straus, Munich Oscar Straus, one of the great operetta and waltz composers, creator of the "dream Waltz", "Marietta" and "Teresina" is 80 years old. Oscar Straus had to leave Austria in the year 1938, and went to America. He has now returned to Europe for the German premier of his latest composition "her first Waltz". The glamorous opening at Munich Gärtnerplatz Theater what a valuable birthday present for Straus and - for the grateful audience.
05. Germany's oldest casino: Baden-Baden House re-opened Baden-Baden has become again the meeting-place of international society. This beautiful town on the OOS expects foreign and native visitors. Bus equipped with frigidaires and stewardesses arrive with guests in front of the hotels, sanatorium and the Casino. After at intermission of six years the little ball which may put paint rolls again around the wheel. Here we see among the guests of honour Lilian Harvey. Many famous men have sat before on these tables, such as Dostoevsky did, Turgenjev, Bismarck, Brahms. The re-opening of the historical and world-famous Casino coincides with its 200th anniversary.
05. Strasbourg: Bundesrepublic was invited to the Europe Council A historical event of great political importance: the Minister Board of the Europe Council decided at the first conference of the Europe Council to invite the Bundesrpublic Germany and the Saar to the Europe Council as associate members. The invited Government are to have the same rights in the Advisory Assembly as the other nations of the council. At the end it what stated that the Strasbourg conference what hero "in a hearty atmosphere of real European cooperation".
06. sport: England: Cambridge beats Oxford the traditional regatta between Oxford and Cambridge which Lakes this year by thousands of Englishmen. It of what carried out for the 96th time on the 7.5 km course on the Thames. Cambridge, winner of last year'srace what favorite. But it looks like becoming a sensation. Oxford, on the inside, leads. But then Cambridge gains. The two boats are sometimes very close so that they seem to touch. The race is still completely undecided. Both teams hinder heavy waves. Now the last part of the race. Oxford can not keep it up - Cambridge goes ahead. Here is the end – Cambridge wins the great race by 31/2 lengths. Cambridge has won 52 races out of 96.
b. gymnastics, Berlin the "German National Team" performed its gymnastics for the first time since the end of the was. More than 6 000 spectators had come to the sports hall Berlin to watch the ten best German gymnasts. Here is the champion of the bars: Jakob Kiefer, Frankfurt. The slow motion camera makes it possible to watch the wonderful rhythm of his movements. And now the horizontal bar: first the slow motion camera shows Alfred Schwarzmann, Goslar. And this is Willi Stadel, welcome. Gymnastics in high perfection!
Sheep pull back over the verdant meadows. Private Charles Lamb warm themselves in the Sun. -Nature and people celebrate the feast of the resurrection.
The Easter Bunny, living symbol of the Kinderglaubens and the joy of children, hops back over the spring fields. The old Easter customs / traditions preserved from generation to generation. In Wallgau near Mittenwald, the children of the village carry baskets with food to the Paschal was ordained in the Church.
The whole Christian world creates festive dress.
In Hollywood, 30,000 people hear the traditional Easter in gene of a children's choir.
All heart congratulate the celebration of the eternal recurrence, the goodwill.
02. updates soon: a. Federal Chancellor Dr. Adenauer in Munich German Chancellor Dr. Adenauer met at the invitation of the Economic Advisory Board of the CSU in Munich.
He had meetings with Cabinet members of the Bavarian Government and industry officials. In a speech, he stressed the German willingness to a European Federation.
Then, the Chancellor held a press conference.
b. German industrial fair in Hanover over 1300 exhibitors at the "German industrial fair" in Hannover!
In large numbers, foreign firms were represented. An impressive, international show.
Overall, the exhibition was visited by over 130,000 domestic and foreign buyers.
From the wide range of large and small news: The waterproof shoe cover from the handbag - something practical for rainy days and weekend trips.
c. care-UNESCO book donation book donation for German universities.
In the programme care-UNESCO book the Goethe University of Frankfurt became a series of latest scientific works first.
The stock of the German university libraries often reduced during the war to be completed again.
(d). Preparations in Oberammergau Oberammergau makes the final preparations for the passion play. Actor and people entering the jewelry of long wallender beards and hair to the first mass rehearsal.
The character of Judas, Peter, and John.
Also the donkey must - in spite of all Bockigkeit - with on the stage.
The first public performances of the great Christian game will take place in May.
03. birth day premiere in Munich: Oscar Strauss 80 years old Oscar Strauss, one of the greatest in the Kingdom of Operetta and the waltz, the creator of "Waltz dream", "Marietta" and "Teresina", was at the age of 80.
Oscar Strauss was forced to leave Austria in 1938 and went to America. Now, he returned to the German premiere of his latest work "Your first Waltz" to Europe.
The glitzy premiere in Munich Gärtnerplatz theatre was a decent birthday present for Jubiljara and - his appreciative audience.
04. Germany's oldest casino;
The ball rolls back in Baden-Baden Baden-Baden is again a meeting place of the international society. With the first spring sun, the beautiful city on the OOS again expected visitors from all over the world.
Buses with fridge and stewardess drive the guests in front of the houses, hotels and the reopened Casino. The lucky ball over the roulette rolls again after almost 6.
Among the national and international guests of honour of the opening game: Lilian Harvey.
Famous men sitting at these tables of the oldest German Casino, so Dostoevsky, Turgenev, Bismarck, Brahms.
At the same time, the back opening of the historic and world-famous casinos is a celebration of its 200th anniversary.
05. Strasbourg: Federal Republic in the Council of Europe invited a historical event of weittragender political importance: the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe to invite the Federal Republic of Germany and the Saar as associate members of the Council of Europe decided at the first meeting of the just ended meeting in Strasbourg City Hall.
Invited Governments will enjoy the same rights as the other nations of the Council within the Consultative Assembly.
A final communiqué noted that the Strasbourg Conference "in a cordial atmosphere of European cooperation" was lost.
06. sports: a. England: Cambridge beats Oxford the traditional rowing match between Oxford and Cambridge had attracted thousands of English this year. This great regatta was held on the 7.5-kilometer river route for the 96th time. Cambridge. Winner went into the final race, as the clear favorite at the start. But it looks like a sensation. Oxford, goes on the inside, into the lead. But Cambridge will join.
Side by side the boats hunting there. Sometimes so close that the rudder seem touching. The fight is completely open. Strong waves hampered both teams.
Now comes the last part of the route. The spurt of Cambridge begins. And Oxford can No more match. Inexorably draws of Cambridge. Any shock increased the leapt forward.
And there is the goal.
Cambridge has won the big race against Oxford superior with 3 1/2 lengths.
In 96 matches, Cambridge remained winners 52 times.
b. show gymnastics in Berlin for the first time after the war the German national squad joined again au a large exhibition gymnastics. More than 6,000 spectators came radio tower in the Berlin Sports Hall to see the men who at the time considered to be the ten best German gymnast. Here a master of ingot: Jakob Kiefer out of Frankfurt, only the slow-motion makes it possible to visualize the acrobatic body control and the perfect rhythm of movement completely.
And now to the RAD high.
Initially a slow motion recording by Alfred Schwarzmann, Goslar.
Now Willi Stadel, Konstanz. Exercise in perfection.