UFA-Wochenschau 3/1956 15.08.1956
1st Belgian mining accident of Marcinelle breakdown from 342 / 2 - here are some other cutting people from the slot at the site of the accident. Rescue forces marching on and drive into the Bay. Dead are recovered and carried away on stretchers. Injured man on a stretcher. Smoke from being emitted from the Chamber. Prime Minister by Acker and King Baudouin arrive at the site of the accident. Funeral procession at the funeral of the first victim.
02. Frankfurt: German Protestant Kirchentag breakdown from 342 / 1 - something shorter. Slogan of the Kirchentag: let you reconcile with God. Bells in the Bell Tower here, the German Protestant Kirchentag greets 1956th final rally on the Rebstock grounds. Among those present, large: Mayor Dr. Kolb, Dr. von Thadden, Tan, Pastor Niemöller, Minister of Foreign Affairs by Brentano, the Deputy Prime Minister of the eastern zone Nuschke. Bells in the Bell Tower. Bishop Dibelius says the prayer of actuality: "our divided people view. You can give us the unit again. To the contested will, to the suffering, we ask you: Let come the day of reunification soon. We ask you for peace, for peace all over the world. God may hear us dear Lord." Listener intermediate cuts, great. Folded hands, coloured, Asian audience filling image, Choir: Everyone sings "Now thank we all our God".
03. Leipzig: Turn - und Sportfest mass procession of athletes through the city. Took to Royal box with Ulbricht and Government representatives. Opening ceremony at the newly built Stadium. Parade of the athletes. Making the characters: - unit - friendship. Mass demonstrations of the athletes.
04. Berlin: Stars in the ring of the circus horse dressage Medrango Horst Buchholz. Katerina Valente dances an Egyptian dance. As a spectator Arthur Brauner. Michiko Tanaka with dog training. Rudolf Platte as the sausage seller laughs and Paul Hubschmidt sold sausages. Wolfgang Preiss and Christiane Maybach show elephants.
05. theme: Children play in backyard, gate entrance and rubble unloading point path from the road. Simple playground with Sandpit and seesaw. Small children on the wombs of their mothers, great. Munich: Most modern children's playground on the beach of the river ISAR. Little girl on the swing. Mothers sit on benches and wrap wool to knit off. Rotating carousel. Small Negro Weeps on the carousel. Aircraft climbing frame and slide. Copenhagen: Adventure playground. Kids walls and cut and build your own small houses. Cook children's town in it. Children look out of the Windows of their small homes.
06. adventures with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: the transitional breakdown from 342 / 9 Jupp Hussels at the wheel of a small bus stops in front of level crossing. Walter Gross deems unnecessary beside him. Haridas gets out, provides high hood. Train whistles and approaches. Walter Gross scares Very much, because he has heard that middle of the train.
07. Austria: pass Motocross training motorcycle riders through mud terrain, forest, streams, hills. Motorcycle jumps and falls. After the training helmet, 2 drivers drop with verdrecktem face.
08th hirschau/Germany: summer ski training downhill on kaolin (porcelain clay) on artificial snow mountain, fall.
09th Bad Kissingen: Course for Tower and diver and-springerinnen gym of the sportsmen and sportswomen at the training course. Jumping exercises on the trampoline. Coach white and Günter Haase explain a twisting. Jumps from the tower and re-emergence from the water by two jumpers and jumpers.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Acker von ; Baudouin I. von Belgien ; Brauner, Artur ; Brentano von, Heinrich ; Buchholz, Horst ; Dibelius ; Gross, Walter ; Hubschmid, Paul ; Hussels, Jupp ; Kolb ; Maybach, Christiane ; Niemöller, Martin ; Nuschke, Otto ; Platte, Rudolf ; Preiss, Wolfgang ; Tanaka, Michiko ; Thadden Trieglaff von ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Valente, Katherina ; Haase, Günter ; Weiss
Belgium ; Frankfurt ; Marcinelle ; Munich ; Copenhagen ; Berlin ; Austria ; Hirschau/Germany ; Bad Kissingen, Germany ; Leipzig
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bells ; Hands ; Disasters ; Children ; art jumping ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Religious events ; Swimming ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Skibike ; Skijoring ; Animals (except dogs) ; diving ; People ; Transport: General ; Circus ; Mine ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: mine disaster origin: Belgavox Protestant Kirchentag camera: reason, Essmann gymnastics in Leipzig origin: DEFA film stars in the circus camera: Pahl children Lakshmi and joys of children camera: Pahl, Rau, students 'Transition' sport motorcycle test camera: Hafner skiing on kaolin camera: Hafner Tower jumping in Bad Kissingen in camera: Rau final:
Have you seen these gems?
16 Minister Kurzporträts
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 201/1953
Welt im Bild 99/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 503/1959
Welt im Bild 164/1955