UFA-Wochenschau 6/1956 05.09.1956
01 Cologne: German Catholic day ship procession on the river Rhine At night. Dignitaries of the Church to the Cathedral. Cardinal Frings is the Holy of Holies. Viewers filling picture. 800,000 people at the final rally, among them Adenauer, Schröder, of Brentano.
02. Oranienburg: fighter-bomber go back 70 turbines fighter-bomber IL 28 Oranienburg airport before returning to the Soviet Union in the wake of the disarmament in the Soviet Union. Children bring flowers to the pilots. Fighter-bomber start to the flight home.
03. the hat war of London the Russian discus thrower Nina Ponomareva, great. Hat business expenses. After Nina Ponomareva of hat theft was accused, Russians not participate to the competition.
04. food: police exhibition radars measure speed of car sinners. Torture Chair. Thumbprint. Counterfeiting. Bullet-proof vests. Police emergency. Operations Center with basis radio telephony.
05. Nuremberg: International Congress of magicians magicians perform tricks. Card tricks. The standing rope, the floating bar. The sawing. Drink in bag.
06. Lorch: 2 ponies as family members, children and ponies to stand up together. Children riding through fields. Foal chasing. Lunch with the ponies. Ponies and children in the bedroom.
07. adventures with Walter Gross and Jupp Hussels: local date breakdown from NDW 345 / 8 Portal from courthouse. Big with subpoena, leaves the building and meets wheel Haridas. Big complains about fine, because he had opened car door before cyclists riding against. Major goes to his VW Beetle. Haridas gives him the wheel to track incident. Large almost crashes and can teach themselves.
08th Erbach: Academy of fencers in the historical parade. Fencing in the middle ages with shield and top sword, Mace and hook plate. Fencing. Modern fencing. Anspach. Attack and Parry.
09 possible Olympic springboard diving: Pat McCormick / United States. Diving: Gary Talebi / United States. Javelin: Karen Anderson / United States. Shot put: Earlene Brown, United States, coloured athlete 2 hundredweight. Triple jump: Kogake / Japan. 4 x 100 m relay: the German women. Leipzig: elimination race of the German relay: 1. start: West German sprinter Erika Fisch faster than Gisela Henning / DDR. 2. start: Christa Stubnik / DDR faster than Maria Sander, Germany. 3. start: Gisela Köhler / DDR overtaken Irma Rütting / Federal Republic of far. 4. start: Bärbel Meyer / East better than Inge Fairclough / Federal Republic of Germany. Bärbel Meyer, Gisela Köhler, Christa Stubnick, Erika Fisch run as a relay.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Anderson, Karen ; Brown, Earlene ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Brentano von, Heinrich ; Frings ; Gross, Walter ; Hussels, Jupp ; Muench, Aloysius ; Fisch, Erika ; Fuhrmann, Inge ; Henning, Gisela ; Köhler, Gisela ; Kogake ; McCormick, Pat ; Meyer, Bärbel ; Ponomareva, Nina ; Rütting, Irma ; Sander-Domagalla, Maria ; Stubnik, Christa ; Tobian, Gary
Food ; Oranienburg ; London ; Cologne ; Nuremberg ; Erbach ; Leipzig ; Florida
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Justice ; Children ; Fencing ; Olympics 1956 ; Police ; Religious events ; Animals (except dogs) ; Magic, magicians ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; People ; Crime ; Transport: General ; Magician, magic ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Exhibitions ; Crew ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Beginning: Katholikentag in Cologne camera: Luppa, Stoll, Seib, Pahl trigger of the Russians from Berlin origin: DEFA Hat war in London (Nina Ponomareva) origin: Pathe news police exhibition in Essen camera: Seib Mage Congress in Nuremberg camera: Rau Ponies as housemates camera: Rau "Local time" sports: Academy of fencers in the camera: student, Eßmann six possible Olympic origin: DEFA, Asahi news, paramount, Metro final:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 376/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 958/1968
Welt im Bild 20/1952
Riesenflugzeuge der Zeppelin-Werke in Berlin-Staaken bei Spandau
Haile Selassie in Deutschland
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 184/1953