UFA-Wochenschau 7/1956 12.09.1956
01 fashion 57 Munich: fashion Schulze Varell in the Botanical Garden. Fashion show under tropical plants. The Comet line with long slender waist and over her hips wrinkles bouncing on. Black Persian lamb fur jacket with white collar. Sports coat. Very elegant, simple, tight dress. Cocktail dress. Evening dress with lace bodice and wide tail-fed mantle. Berlin: Fashion Östergård on the island. Wide tail stole over tight dress. Bright dresses with round neckline. Long coats and high hats. Autumn dresses. Coat with white fur lining. Dress with Cape.
02. 150 years Liechtenstein Principality of Liechtenstein. Cannon in the Castle courtyard. Celebration of the anniversary. Festive parade before Prince Franz Joseph II and Princess Gina. Onslaught of the Security Corps. Young people in the parade. Postage stamps are stamped.
03. 600 West German students attend Berlin students waving departure from the train station. Tariff barriers in Helmstedt, open front bus. Students in Berlin in front of the Reichstag building. The Kurfürstendamm.
04. Munich: Exhibition of tomorrow technology atomic physics. Measuring sheet for radioactive beams. Flash tube with 200,000 volt electron microscope with magnification of 180.000-facher. Electron generator. Smoke channel device. Radiation detection system for radioactive traces.
05. France: Are brought to the explosion explosion underwater in the French Alps 20 tons of melinite. Giant explosions under water. Fountains splash up. Exploration of the Earth's crust by registering the sound waves.
06. Allgäu: The flying farmer farmer in his work on the yard in front of dung. Herd of cows. Bauer's sport aircraft on meadow. Own customs station. Entries shall be made before the start. Farmer throws at propeller. Little calf on the lawn drinking cow. Start the sport aircraft to flight over Lake Constance.
07. helicopter start flight from Farnborough and fly. "The flying pickle" and the smallest helicopter in the world. Long-range bombers and fighter bombers in the sky. Demonstration of one of the fastest engines of the world fairy Delta No. 2.
08 adventure with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: fatigue breakdown from NDW 346 / 8. From driver's seat facing the road. In the zig zag, driving truck and front vehicle comes to a stop. Angry, Jupp Hussels gets out and finds Walter Gross asleep bent over the tax. Made the speech major At last recognizes the danger of fatigue at the wheel to drive. Label: Listen to your wife, drive carefully.
09th Karlsruhe: Pigs feed sprinter training for Melbourne sprinters, including Heinz Fütterer, in the Sports School of Schönebeck. Relaxation exercises and gymnastics. Start exercise and season pass with Heinz Fütterer, Manfred Germar etc.
10 Hannover: Olympic-elimination play off-events in gymnastics Heinz Schnepf at the floor exercise. Helmut Bantz on the horizontal bar. Jakob Kiefer turns on the parallel bars. On the rings, Hans Pfann and Joachim gymnastics flower, who scored the highest score of the day, but is Not yet eligible to start.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; stamps ; Railways ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Research ; Schools, training ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Blasting ; Technology ; Gymnastics ; Transport: General ; Science ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point: Autumn and winter fashions camera: Pahl, rough Liechtenstein 150 years independent camera: Rau 600 West German students in Berlin camera: Pahl, Essmann physical Austellg. i. Munich camera: Hafner underwater explosion (attempts) origin: Pathé journal, Gaumont farmer with private aircraft camera: Rau Farnborough Airshow origin: Pathe news "Fatigue" sports: German sprinter training for Olympics German Turner for Olympics camera: Luppa, Stoll
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 23/1945
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 712/1963
Emelka-Woche 51 (seit 1929)
Land der Hoffnung
El Mundo al Instante 911/1980