UFA-Wochenschau 8/1956 19.09.1956
01 Baden Baden: Championship of the professional dancers dancers on the dance floor. German couple Kurt and Inge Schmidt dancing Samba. Pasodoble Leonhard Patrick English master couple, Doreen key. Rumba of the winner of Roger and Micheline Ronnaux / France.
02. Bonn: State visit of the Greek Royal couple Paul and Friederike arrival from NDW 347 / 2: from the train increases King Paul and Queen Friederike and by Heuss and Adenauer welcomes. Roses for Queen Frederica. Crowds of curious onlookers. Police cordon. For the first time reception with stand of the Bundeswehr. Heuss and Paul To write out front of the stand. People waving behind barrier. Driving through the city in an open car. Reception at Schloß Brühl is eliminated. This visit to the Villa Hammerschmidt. Close-up Heuss next to Friederike and Paul.
03. Kleinheubach: Archduke Joseph von Habsburg marriage with Princess Maria to Lion's Arch close-up of the bride and groom with bridesmaids before the chapel. Archduke Joseph wearing a Sable coat. Congratulations Cour of the European nobility. Wedding celebration in baroque castle and toast.
04. Holland: arable land from the sea dike construction to land reclamation. Excavator drop Earth into the sea. Closure of the dike and putting into operation of the pumping station by Queen Juliana.
05. Madrid: Observatory in the Madrid Observatory telescopes for observation of Mars are extended. Man take notes. Mars in the telescope.
06. Hamburg: harbour cruise with the Folies Bergères dancers the Folies Bergères in Bühnenkleid on port boat at harbour cruise. Dockworkers and sailors wave to the barge. Kiss for the captain of the barge, which wipes lipstick from the mouth.
07. adventures with Jupp Hussels and Walter Gross: respect Walter Gross lies with a leg cast in the bed and tells the story of the accident Haridas. Walter Gross goes on Vespa and stops next to Lady at traffic lights, that turn right. When he waves to the Lady and against VW fenders with right of way.
08. Doncaster: St. Leger horse race Racecourse racing audience lead ring, race display, bookmakers. Start. First is the favorite from the stable of Rothschild Pont Levis, but falls back and Court command runs forward. In the last meters, get over French outsider Cambrember the leading horses and WINS.
09 London: Athletics 100 m race: start and run. Manfred Germar defeated the sprinter King of United States Dave Sime. 1500 m run: Klaus Lauritzen Grove / Leipzig starts against the British miracle runner Gordon Pirie. Scribing Grove leads and starts the Sprint out of Gordon Pirie. Shot put women: Galina Zybina / USSR is beaten by her Landmännin Tamara Tyshkevich, meets new world record with 16,22 m. The weighty thick winner Tyshkevich.
10 Hannover: Football Germany - USSR 1-2 after 3 minutes lead Russia 1-0, after 6 minutes, Schröder shoots the compensation. Cheer screen. Russia is considering. Hammad missed the ball 2:1 audience filling picture. The fierce attacks of the Germans in the second half ending in the parades of the goalkeeper Yashin. Player To give up the hand after the game.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad; Friederike von Griechenland; Gross, Walter; Heuss, Theodor; Hussels, Jupp; Joseph von Habsburg; Juliana von Holland; Key, Doreen; Löwenstein zu, Maria; Patrick, Leonhard; Paul von Griechenland; Ronnaux, Roger; Schmidt, Kurt; Germar, Manfred; Herkenrath, Fritz; Jaschin; Pirie, Gordon; Richtzenhain, Klaus; Sime, Dave; Schröder, Robert; Tyshkevich, Tamara; Walter, Fritz; Zybina, Galina
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Federal; Bundeswehr; Railways; Higher education; Football; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Shipping; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; State visits (inside); observatories; Dance; Kissing, kissing scenes; Athletics, jogging, fun run; Meteorology; Transport: General; Engagement; Water; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Intern. Professional dance tournament camera: Rau Greek Royal couple in Bonn camera: Essmann, strong, Essmann wedding: Archduke of Habsburg. and Princess. Maria to Lion's arch camera: Rau Holland: levee closure origin: Polygoon Observatory Madrid origin: No.-do "Folies Bergères" in Hamburg camera: Seib "Consideration" sports: St. Leger race origin: Pathe news athletics in England origin: Pathe news shot in Moscow origin: Sowkinochronika football: Germany Russia camera: Stoll, Seib, Luppa conclusion:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 211/1954
Welt im Film 301/1951
Deulig-Woche, Opel-Wochenschau, UFA-Wochenschau - Einzelsujets
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 446/1958
Eine Reise nach Indien