UFA-Wochenschau 14/1956 31.10.1956
1st Warsaw: Parteisektretär Gomulka speaks to 500,000 people breakdown from NDW 353/1 rally on course. People filling image (Pan). Gomulka comes and is applauded Gomułka lectern, large, announced on his program: freedom from Moscow in the framework of the Eastern bloc.
02. uprising in Hungary become on the Hungary Austria border. Soviet emblems to be demolished. Hungarian green-white-red flag is worn. Funeral of freedom fighters in Altenburg. Weeping women. Flower-filled coffins. Donations of food and medicines are loaded into Red Cross vehicles.
03. Berlin: New Hansaviertel and topping Gropius House swing about residential high-rise in the Hansaviertel. Construction site Hansaviertel. Modern church. Professor Gropius, great for topping-out ceremony of the Gropius House. Richtkrone is raised. Polishing flush glass and shatters it.
04. Berlin: Veterinary Clinic skeleton with wandering bone. Shepherd on the treatment table. X-ray image of the nailed Vorderlaufes. Dog runs without disability with screws rail on the leg, which can be removed after healing. Horse is stunned before operation by injection in jugular vein. X-ray of the Vorderlaufes bears witness to foreign bodies. Connect the wound after surgery. Horse Get up.
05. Hamburg: Hubertus hunting riders ride with dogs. Galloping across a field. Jumping over obstacles. Overcoming trenches and ramparts. Bend the horses, riders fall or keep in the saddle. Mob tearing apart the Curée. Riders get the oak break.
06. Berlin: Middleweight boxing: Max Resch defeated Tuzo Portuguez / costarica, just after points battle in the Sports Palace. Shock Exchange. Resch rushes forward to the ground. Referee counts. Resch turns back to the fight. In the 6th round, boxing Portuguez superior and meets. Resch have back to the ground. Referee counts. Suddenly attacking Resch and collect points. Portuguez stands in the corner of the ring and fights desperately. Gong. Resch as the narrow winner. Viewers and audience size. 07. Backnang: German Championships of the art strength athletes gymnast in a ground floor acrobatics. Air Group "3 Konrad 's" in aerial acrobatics with tooth slope. The "5 Rondo" jump fourfold Salto.
08 Kassel: formation dance at amateur dance contest the Red-White-Club dance Boogie Woogie in formation.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; Hunting, Hunter; Political events; sports audience, sports spectator; sports facilities; Dance; Theatres; Unrest; hotspots; motor sports; Medicine; veterinary medicine; Dentistry; construction; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Origin arose in Poland (Gomulka speaks): Warsaw resting on in Hungary origin: Austria, Austria topping in the Hansaviertel in Berlin camera: Pahl hospital for animals camera: Pahl sports: Hubertus hunting.
Camera: Stoll, Luppa, Salihu boxing: Resch Portuguez camera: Pahl motor sport Championships camera: Rau Boogie dancing i. formations camera: basic conclusion:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 179/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 217/1954
Welt im Film 180/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 29/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 815/1965
Flakschule in Blankenberghe
Welt im Film 357/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 446/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 298/1955
Welt im Film 3/1945