UFA-Wochenschau 18/1956 28.11.1956
01 Hungary refugees breakdown from NDW 357 / 1 - here are some other cutting. In the darkness, Hungary refugees cross the Austrian border. Swimming through water-filled moat. Austrian sentry browse the comers. Refugees run over the field. With sore feet, they take off their shoes. Transport in trucks to detention centers. People lie on sleeping bags on the floor. Snakes in the crowded camps (80,000 refugees left Hungary).
02. Poland: Cheers to Gomulka after returning from Moscow people jostle on platforms, through which the train with Gomułka. Presented flowers. Gomulka on train window. Negotiations in Moscow led to more sovereignty for Poland. Soviet soldiers remain in Poland. Economic assistance. Oder-Neisse border is guaranteed.
03. Berlin: Heuss in Berlin: breakdown of NDW 357/2 - here some other section. Heuss to lectern in the Schöneberg Town Hall to the celebration meeting of the 20th anniversary of city representatives. Heuss accompanied by Suhr in the Parliament. Heuss visited the Hansa district, with the new buildings and the international book exhibition at the radio tower. Heuss goes through exhibition. Browse Dwight D. Eisenhower in book. His own publications.
04. Munich: Antiques Fair at the Haus der Kunst of antique furniture and works of art in the exhibition. Painting by Lucas Cranach the elder (28,000 DM) Lucretia. The Madonna by Andrea del Sarto (DM 60,000).
05. United States: Former journalist lives in newspaper older lady sitting in house, whose Wände are from newsprint. Piano and fireplace in newsprint.
06th mannequins show off fashion leather fashion leather. Costumes, coats, evening dresses and jackets.
07. Hanover: dance instructors learn Cha Cha Cha breakdown from NDW 357 / 6 band playing. Dance instructors dance to dance in a pair of dance teacher from Hanover Cha Cha Cha.
08. Garmisch: ice hockey SC Riessersee - Canadian flyers 5-2 game in floodlights. Attacks. Canada scored 1-0. Then the attacks of the German storm and shots on goal.
09 Melbourne: Exclusion of film Rapporteur of the Olympics breakdown from NDW 357/8 runners carry the Olympic flame to Melbourne. Training the athletes before the competitions. Hurdles, high jump, shot put, long jump, fencing. Athletes in the Olympic village. Reporting was banned for advertising reasons.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Books ; Refugees ; Olympics 1956 ; Political events ; Dance ; Unrest ; hotspots ; Curiosities ; Fashion ; Hockey ; Exhibitions ; construction ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Hungarian refugees origin: Austria Cheers to Gomulka in Poland origin: Warsaw German President Heuss in Berlin camera: Pahl Antiques Fair in Munich camera: Rau journalist lives in newsprint House origin: Metro evening ensembles from leather origin: paramount we dance Cha-Cha-Cha camera: Stoll, Seib sports: ice hockey: SC-Risser Lake Canada camera: Rau, Hafner's final report from Melbourne origin: Cine sound
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 730/1964
Das Erfurter Gespräch - Kassel
Proklamation des Königreiches Polen. Warschau, 5. November 1916
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 345/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 739/1964