UFA-Wochenschau 19/1956 05.12.1956
01 70 years Salvation Army in Germany - army anniversary visited the German Salvation Army General Kirching, head of the Salvation Army. Old people's home of the Salvation Army with their occupants. Old women handicrafts and not you play man Ludo big. Output of footwear to the needy. Jackets will be issued. Food output. The Salvation Army plays and sings on the Reeperbahn.
02. world problem oil - the impact of the Suez crisis sunken ships in the Suez Canal. Detour of the freighter over Cape Town. Crowded route ports of Africa. Gasoline shortages in Western Europe. Refueling at gas station rationiertem petrol with the exception of the Federal Republic. English cars are given away. Crowded tram. Restrictions on Sundays and public holidays. Empty motorway in the Netherlands. Drilling rig and oil fields in the United States, that To want to take delivery after Western Europe.
03. technology a) diamond drill. Drill bit cuts round hole in the thick concrete runway of the Hamburg Airport. Diamonds on the drills provide hardness and performance. (b) oxygen Lance of the technical welfare. Man attracts protective suit. Metal pipe, heated with oxygen, drill through metre-thick walls.
04. Moscow: Dead dog is with blood pump life returned to breakdown from NDW 358 / 8 dog lies dead on the operating table. Its circulation is connected to pump blood. Heart begins to beat again.
05. Berlin: kids ballet dance Christmas fairy children of Ballet Rutz "Hansel and Gretel" with parents, Hansel and Gretel and the witch dance Klein.
06. London: Football England - Yugoslavia 3-0 the British storm storms and shoots 1:0 viewers filling picture. Stanley Matthews at the ball, scoring 2:0 2 spectators with headscarf half close, foul on Stanley Matthews in the penalty area. Penalty - shot on goal is held by goalkeeper. Shot on goal 3:0.
07. Berlin: Middleweight boxing: Peter Müller defeated Günter Hare points boxes at the Sports Palace. Müller urges hare on the ring ropes and ends up hit. Rabbit fights desperately and inserting. 3 young viewers. Müller WINS high point ahead and is German Champion in the middleweight division. Peter Müller with wreath.
08th Zugspitze: Giant slalom opening run breakdown from NDW 358 / 12 snow Alps. Giant slalom runners and falls in the powder snow. Skier in the downhill at the snow-covered landscape. Close-up of the winner: Bärbel Hornsteiner / Partenkirchen and Josl Rieder / Austria.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; Electricity; Children; Energy, energy supply; Research; Football; Musical events; Oil; Shipping; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Skibike; Skijoring; Sports details, fouls; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; sports facilities; Dance; Technology; Unrest; War, prisoners of war; hotspots; Medicine; Transport: General; veterinary medicine; Christmas; Science; Welfare, aid agencies, care; Dentistry; Advent; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Sports honors; Technology; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: 70th year anniversary d. Salvation Army camera: Seib gasoline Knappheit i. europ. Countries origin: Pathé journal Belgavox Polygoon, Metro, Pathe news diamond drills on. Concrete ceiling camera: Seib oxygen Ladja (technical relief) camera: Seib dog operation in Russia origin: Sovkino Berlin children Ballet camera: Pahl sports: Football: England-Yugoslavia origin: Pathe news boxes: Peter Müller-Günther Bunny camera: Pahl opening run Zugspitzplatt camera: Rau, Hafner conclusion:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 582/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 377/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 501/1959