UFA-Wochenschau 25/1957 16.01.1957
1st warning disaster risk a) fog: radar screen rotates. Radar turns in the fog. Hazy fog pictures in the port. Port radar system in Rotterdam. Ship passes through fog. Original sound. Fog on the highway. Police direct cars on side stripes. Aircraft starting in the fog. Landing lights on the airfield. b) bailout of the mountain rescue service: helicopter flies through mountains on the viewfinder for 2 in rescuing the troubled students at ascent of Mont Blanc. After the rescue helicopter crash manages to record a second helicopter crew. Return to rescue. Accident men in the hospital. Parents mourn the sons lost in the mountain.
02. New from the medicine a) heart surgery on the supercooled body of a dog: dog's heart surgery in Belgium. Body temperature is lowered by lying in the ice bath. (b) Indochina: Help for people affected by leprosy. Doctors and nurses take care of lepers in a village.
03. Warsaw: Breakdown of NDW 364 visit by China's Prime Minister Tschu en Lai / 2: rolling out aircraft, from the front. Head is driven. Door opens. Chu en-Lai comes down the stairs by Prime Minister Cyrankiewicz and welcomed Gomułka. Stepping off the front of the stand. Children bring flowers. Photographers. Choo en Lai enters Poland Hall with the political leadership and giving toast. Toast with glasses.
04. London: Resignation of Prime Minister Eden breakdown from NDW 364 / 1: Eden rises before Downingstreet in car, to make the Declaration of withdrawal. His successor Harold McMillan.
05. Munich: Carnival Prince and Princess enters City Hall in the Town Hall pair of Carnival with guard. Mayor Wang at his desk, great. Close-ups Wang alternating cut with the guard Carnival pair marching in. Carnival couple enters the Office room with Entourage. Wang welcomed the Carnival Prince. Carnival Prince takes place behind the desk. Wimmer receives order and kissing Carnival Princess.
06. fashion news a) Paris: hats: beautiful mannequins with pretty hats. Small Cap with edge beaten-up. Spring CAP, Veil hats, Flower hat. (b) Munich: crinoline fashion: young woman with wide swinging crinoline skirt tried in vain in car to rise. On tape, she drops underskirt and enters. Driver takes the crinoline and stowed them in the trunk.
07. Austria: Lauberhorn ski race breakdown from NDW 364/10: skis are waxed. Toni Sailer laughing, great. Slalom men: 9 Austrians among the top 10. At the start of Abdul-Malik Moiterer. Running and driving through the target as the winner. Close-up of Abdul-Malik Moiterer. Departure: 8 Austrians among the first 10 dangerous falls with roll-over. Toni Sailer at the start and run through target as the winner. Close-up of Toni Sailer.
8th New York: Gloves amateur boxer in the ring boxing the Golden. Two blacks in the struggle. Alternately, they fall to the ground. Spectators firing at enthusiastically. Boxer will be counted after fall. After heavy impact change plunges a boxer by the ring rope.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; Carnival; Disasters; Carnival; Political events; Radar; Shipping; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Skibike; Skijoring; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); automotive engineering, automotive; automotive industry; Medicine; Military; veterinary medicine; Dentistry; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Fashion; Military; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Fog and Hadar port of Rotterdam origin: Polygoon-students-Mont Blanc accident origin: Pathé journal, Eclair dog heart surgery leprosy station in Indo-China origin: Belgavox, Gaumont Chu en-lai in Warsaw origin: Warsaw of Eden's "resignation/Macmillan new Prime origin: Pathe news Carnival Prince and Princess at Wimmer Mchn. camera: Rau, disciple of Parisian salons of hat show.: Crown line camera: basic crinoline fashion camera: rough Golden Gloves - fight in New York origin: Metro winner Toni Sailer Lauberhorn camera": Final strong:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 168/1955
Welt im Bild 8/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 264/1955
Welt im Bild 11/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 726/1963
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 972/1968
Welt im Film 282/1950