UFA-Wochenschau 30/1957 20.02.1957
1st Mediterranean: fleet maneuvers of the NATO maneuvers images. General Speidel aboard the aircraft carrier Forrestal. Approach of hunters and landing. Start with the failure of the fall arrest device. Missile launch.
02. Portugal: State visit Queen Elizabeth II of England. the delegation of the Government expected Prince Philip at the airfield Elizabeth II. and goes after approaching by stairs into the plane. Elizabeth and Philip go down stairs and be welcomed. Car driving before.
03. Madrid: State visit Ibn Saud Ibn Saud goes down the stairs of the aircraft of the American President and is welcomed by General Franco. Both leaders are in an open car when driving through the town, accompanied by the Moorish guard on horseback with pomp.
04. take acres - 3 report snow in Amman. Guards outside the Palace of King Hussein with sword in hand. Manfred Purzer converses with King Hussein, who sits at the desk. The British Ambassador enters the Jordanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Say hello to Watchman. Negotiations for the detachment of the British Jordanian support agreement and elimination of British influence. Damascus: road transport. Court proceedings against Plebeians who had participated in the coup d ' état. Visitors of the negotiation are checked, examined and documents viewed. Purzer opens UFA case. The defendants, plea of the Defender, tape running. Process is reported in placement on the road.
05. Holland: The stare come swarms of Star screen of bushes. Flocks of starlings fly and sit down on branches.
06. Aachen: Kids Carnival invasion of children. The Funkenmariechen dance with dance major. Close-ups children's faces, eyes, masks. All dance. Cowboys and Indians stormed the room and shoot. Luppa with camera is taken and is lying on the ground.
07. Vienna: European Championships in figure skating breakdown from NDW 369/8: pair skating of German champions Marika Kilius/Franz Ningel. You are 3. Hanna Eigl / Austria WINS in the women's. Winning dressage by Alain Gilett / France.
08th Kiel: Football Holstein Kiel - HSV 0:2 game. Critical spectator wearing a hat, great. Laughing spectator, large. Man with Hat, big. Seeler shoots the 1:0 HSV flag in the 30th minute. HSV viewers. Lady with wooly drinking from a flask. Cheers man with sunglasses. Good game scenes, clearly, also falls. Seeler's scores goal, denied by the post. Ball bouncing back margin goes into the goal. Thicker serious viewers. Woman wipes over his eyes.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Elisabeth II. von England ; Grund ; Hussein von Jordanien ; Luppa ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Purzer, Manfred ; Saud, Ibn ; Speidel ; Eigl, Hanna ; Giletti, Alain ; Kilius, Marika ; Ningel, Franz ; Seeler, Uwe ; Franco, Carmen
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Ice skating, art running ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Carnival ; Children ; Carnival ; Football ; Pacts ; Photographers ; Political events ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Africa ; Animals (except dogs) ; Maneuver ; Morgenland ; Unternehmen ; Crime ; Contracts ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; NATO ; Agreement ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Gen. Speidel b. NATO maneuvers i. Mediterranean origin: iNcom State visit d. Engl. Queen i. Portugal origin: Pathe news arrival of King Ibn Saud in Madrid origin: No. do acres: Hussein interview + Amman camera: Seib Hochverrat process Damascus camera: Seib Scandinavian stare of Holland origin: Polygoon Kids Carnival in Aachen camera: basic European Figure Skating Championships origin: Austria, Vienna HSV defeated Holstein Kiel i. football camera: Stoll, Pahl final brand:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 467/1959
Welt im Bild 147/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 110/1952
Welt im Bild 62/1953
Welt im Film 184/1948
Land unterm Kreuz
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 778/1964