UFA-Wochenschau 32/1957 06.03.1957
1 issue No. 1 – Middle East crisis level arrival of politicians on the airfield to the Conference of Arab States in Cairo. Nasser is located. Farmer plowing the land with camel. In the port of Haifa, goods will be stored as a precaution against sanctions of the UN, because Gaza was not granted. Eisenhower speaks before the United Nations. Ben Gurion, large, orders evacuation of the Gaza Strip.
02. take acres - 5th report flight to Baghdad. Overflight of Iraq. Manfred Purzer on the plane. Fountain. Water wheel is moved by horse walking in the. Women fetch water. Water runs dry Earth. Guard in front of the Royal Palace in Baghdad. King Feisal II. considered plans to irrigate his country. Construction site of the Samarra dam with European construction vehicles. Stilliegende pipelines, which were blown up in the war.
03. Fürstenfeldbruck: Pilot test for jet fighter pilots theoretical training with practical illustrative material. Test in the vacuum chamber. Flight conditions are simulated. Doctor observed students in the Chamber from the outside. The students in the air conditions of 13,000 m to bring high speed. Movements are normal. After the freefall of 2000 m and oxygen deprivation, man loses consciousness. The movements are uncontrolled. Start of the training flight. Hunters run and fly. Contrails.
04 mannequins show short, tight fitting with high mind hairstyles fashion hairstyles. Brushing and combing of the hair. Men at the hairdresser. Hair is cut and turned to perms. Perm hairstyles of men.
05. Stuttgart VFB Stuttgart - MTK Budapest 2:9-Hungarian soccer storm and post shot. Gate with the margin. Spectators close to half men with hat. In the 16th minute compensation 1:1 Hungarian shot on goal is player with hand repelled. Penalty shot on goal 2:1 superior game of Hungary in the second half with many Torschüssen.
06. Oslo: ski jumping at Holmenkollen breakdown from NDW 371/9: visitors coming. Jump into the fog. Eino Kirjonen / Finland, is 2nd close-up. It wins Helmut Recknagel, Thuringia, Germany with 64.5 m and 65 m close-up.
07. Carnival a) storming of the Würzburg City Hall. Historical model peasant leader from Eibelstadt ship go breakdown from NDW 371/1 c: to Würzburg, to free imprisoned peasant leader. Landsknechts in Würzburg on the road playing cards. Fighting and storming the Castle and the liberation of the prisoners (here somewhat shorter). b) Rosenmontag parades. Breakdown of NDW 371/1 d: the Carnival Prince and Princess in the procession. Dare "Spandau prison" - "A waltz of flowers" with tank - "old stubborn Head Adenauer as Indian Chief before tent"-"choice fishing beginning"-"piggy bank everything for the capital city of Berlin", "Schaeffer's piggy bank" - "Greenhouse Bonn" (here some other editing).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Carnival; development aid; Carnival; Football; Political events; Ski, skiing, ski jumping; Skibike; Skijoring; sports audience, sports spectator; UN; Unrest; hotspots; Morgenland; Unternehmen; Water; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Fashion; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: Problem no.. 1: Gaza origin: Metro morning country: "Week of progress" King Feisal II camera: Seib German jet fighter pilot test camera: strong, rough new hair line "Jeune Epoque": ladies men's camera: Rau MTK Budapest against VFB Stuttgart camera: Basic, strong, student ski jumping at Holmenkollen
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 345/1952
Welt im Film 176/1948
Welt im Film 250/1950
Der Kaiser bei unseren türkischen Verbündeten
Welt im Film 352/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 264/1955
Welt im Film 174/1948