UFA-Wochenschau 36/1957 03.04.1957
01 Tehran: Adenauer in Persia Adenauer welcomes members of the Persian Government on the airfield. Stepping off the front of the stand. Guards in front of the Imperial Palace. Adenauer's Libeth Wehrhahn in addition to Soraya behind him. Talks. On sofa Adenauer Soraya and Shah. The Peacock throne. Gala evening. Adenauer besides Libeth defensive cock big.
02. Düsseldorf: Foundation of culture award of cinema owners of North Rhine-Westphalia at the lectern at Convention of movie theater owners Willi Wolf. Interview: "we have therefore decided to instigate a cultural film award of the movie theater in North Rhine-Westphalia for the German culture film, the audience and theater owners 1st award to recognize To want we give $5000 for the next 3000 DM the producers." Clap movie theatre owners. Dr. Kalbus speaks. Actuality: "when we were 40 years ago in Germany at the cultural film production the driving force behind a national political advertising for our country stood behind us. That is, intention and desire to show the world what we to make German in the field of science and economy are able, even after a lost war. "And I need only a name to call and you know, what I'm getting - culture Department of the UFA". Clapping.
03. Stuttgart: film ball dance on the dance floor. Carola Höhn dances. Grete Weiser on the dance floor. Catarina Valente presented to the winner of the raffle clock. Winnie Markus at table, Margot Hielscher. Günter Lüders drink sparkling wine, great.
04. the borderline of Müggendorf 18 geese landed from the East in Müggendorf are fed. Senator pays the farmers feed money. Geese are loaded onto a ship and pass by the water police on the river Elbe on the people's police.
05. Geneva: Rhytmikunterricht for deaf and dumb children banging on a tambourine feeling for stroke. Teacher on piano. Children outdoor games.
06. Bremen: Fliegerschule of Lufthansa Lufthansa students when calculating stars. Exercise in the link trainer on instrument flight. Learning of blind flight and landing. Propeller runs 1st solo flight. Sports bike lands. Congratulations after the flight by flight instructor and classmates with a slap on the butt of each.
07. Oberhausen: youth international match Germany - England 4:1 running of the teams. Banners Exchange. Viewers on standing, mostly men with hat. Shot on goal England 1:1 German storm and shot on goal 2: 1.2. mid-term: penalty shot 3:1 combat before the English goal. Flank and shot on goal 4:1 audience filling picture. Viewers run after the game on the square.
8th Aintree: Grand National horses in the lead ring. Ascend the jockeys. Subdials. Start. Already the first obstacle crashes tab. Jumps and falls from riders and horses. Front, no. 7 rides sundew. The top of the dike. Home stretch. Sundew WINS with 8 lengths. Viewers. Winning horse. Jockey descends.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad; Hielscher, Margot; Höhn, Carola; Hussein, Ala; Kalbus; Lüders, Günter; Markus, Winnie; Muhammed Riza Pahlewi von Persien; Reza Pahlevi von Persien; Soraya von Persien; Valente, Katarina; Werhahn, Libeth; Weiser, Grete; Wolf, Willi
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Border DDR/BRD, borders; Children; filmmaking; Football; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Schools, training; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Animals (except dogs); Military; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Military; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: Adenauer at the Persian Imperial couple camera: basic verse. d. Business Association d. movie theater camera: Stoll, Seib movie ball in 1957 in Stuttgart camera: Rau Gänse Story Altenwerder / Elbe camera: Seib rhythm for deaf in Geneva origin: Cine journal DLH pilot school in Bremen camera: Seib junior football Dtschld. / England Oberh.
Camera: Stoll, strong "Grand National" Aintree horse obstacle race origin: Pathe news final mark:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 240/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 391/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 782/1965
Welt im Film 259/1950