UFA-Wochenschau 39/1957 24.04.1957
01 Bonn: nuclear scientist at Adenauer breakdown from NDW 378/1: Palais Schaumburg. Bundeswehr soldier presented the gun upon arrival Adenauer, Strauß and the professors von Laue, Hahn, von Weizsäcker, and Gerlach. Cameramen. (Appeal to the world powers, to make nuclear arms.)
02. Göttingen: Interview with Otto Hahn on the topic of "Nuclear" Otto Hahn on his desk. Actuality: "if Americans and perhaps also the Russians now endeavour to reduce the disturbing radioactive rays to a minimum, so coming side effects, but still enough in the atmosphere, and if that often enough is being reviewed, the Earth will be contaminated In fact gradually by radioactive rays."
03. Lambarene: Urgent appeal Albert Schweizer's Albert Einstein reads the speech. Albert Schweizer warns with urgent appeal for peace at his desk in Lambaréné.
04. Japan: Protests against H-bombs attempts newspaper pages. Japanese pray for atom monument in Hiroshima. Doctors treat young man with nuclear wounds. Burned back. Experiment with fish and radioactivity.
05. London: Conference on disarmament car drive in front of Lancasterhouse, where a new phase of the Conference on Disarmament has begun. Pointer count down. Atomic bomb. Inferno.
06. Canada: visit 30 Eskimos Eskimos city Leduc go through the revolving door into a department store and try on shoes. Eskimos are interested in looking at the escalator. Lessons in the Lecture Hall. Eskimos in host families.
07. Plymouth: Mayflower II - sailing to America 300 years ago 37 English build faithful architectural reproduction of the Mayflower, in the year 1620 English emigrants to America went. Production of the original costumes. Exit the bark with parboiled sailing.
08 Hamburg: King of pickpockets Borra in the circus Williams forensic director Karl Breuer visited the circus of Williams with his employees. Borra stolen wallets, watches, purses and ties the audience. Erich Stoll filmed on camera, this wallet is stolen it.
09 Linz: trout circus sawmill owner goes with children to a water hole and attracts trout to leap out of the water on small bar with earthworms. He strokes trout.
10 Düsseldorf: Visit to the House of beauty young woman enters the House of beauty. Women are side by side facials on lounge chairs. Make up, manicure, hairdressing. Purchase of shoes and clothes and jewelry. Elegant young woman with flowers in her arms leaves the "House of beauty".
11 Leipzig: three Städtekampf of Turner Leipzig - Berlin - Hamburg breakdown from NDW 378/13: Turner teams at opening. Harry Berger, Leipzig turns on the parallel bars. On the horizontal bar, Werner Drescher, Berlin turns gymnastics Achim Hanf, Leipzig. Best single Turner Günter Nightingale, Berlin, in the floor exercises. Berlin WINS ahead of Leipzig.
12. Düren: motorcycle ball Germany - France 0-5 ballgame on motorcycles. Viewers are to playing field. Goalkeeper keeps. Falls and scoring.
13 New York: German Badminton Championships final men's double: Eschweiler/Raina, Bonn, triumph over Dültgen/Hapk, Merscheidt. Game. Spectators close to half. Smiling winner, great.
14 small boy with boxing gloves picture filling the Annapolis: boxes of baby. Fight of the little boy. Referee lifts fallen boy. Small spectator drinking from bottle. Little fighter stumbles and reflected itself out.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Berger, Harry ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Breuer, Ursula ; Gerlach, Walther ; Hahn, Otto ; Laue von, Max ; Schweitzer, Albert ; Stoll, Erich ; Strauß, Franz Josef ; Weizsäcker von, Carl Friedrich ; Drescher, Werner ; Dültgen, Claus ; Eschweiler ; Hanf, Achim ; Hapke ; Nachtigall, Günter ; Ropertz
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Leisure, recreation ; motor sports ; Photographers ; Political events ; Shipping ; beauty care ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; Gymnastics ; Buildings ; Holiday ; Circus ; Atom ; Badminton ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: German nuclear scientists b. Adenauer camera: basic Japanese protests agai. H bombs verse.
Origin: Asahi news Lancaster House (Conference on Disarmament) origin: Pathe news civilization of Canadian Eskimos origin: Canada start the "Mayflower II" origin: Pathe news pickpocket in the circus Williams camera: Stoll, Seib trout dressage stroke v. österr. Müller camera: Hafner Düsseldorf. Kosmetiksal. "House d. Beaut."
Camera: Basic gymnastics Berlin/Hamburg / Leipzig camera: Pahl, Jansen Moto ball France/Dtschld. i. Buren camera: basic German Badminton Championships Mainz camera: strong children boxing in Annapolis origin: Metro final mark:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 276/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 265/1955
Welt im Film 342/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 395/1957
Emelka-Woche 30 (seit 1927)