UFA-Wochenschau 42/1957 15.05.1957
01 Bonn: Bundestag debate - topic: nuclear weapons for the armed forces breakdown from NDW 381/1: grandstand. Cameramen. Adenauer on the lectern. Ollenhauer at the lectern. Defense Minister Franz Josef Strauß: Quote: "the Federal Republic through the military potential and the remaining unchanged political and ideological objectives of the Soviet Union of a serious threat remains exposed. Relaxation, reunification, disarmament and security go hand in hand. All efforts in this regard have failed until now solely on the resistance of the Soviet Union." Clapping. Carlo Schmid, SPD: Quote: "in a nuclear environment, if I may say so, everything will be different than in a climate in which only the laws of nature apply Newton's. Therefore, this question, as any question of such kind, raises also the problem of the relationship between morality and politics. And it raises the issue in his entire tragic depth and tragic plan." Clapping. Intermediate cuts: Adenauer as audience, great. Ollenhauer as audience, great. Members of Parliament. Government bank with Schröder, Erhard, Strauß, of Brentano, Blücher and others
02. Turkey: People surround car State visit Theodor Heuss. The University of Ankara gives Heuss doctor honoris causa of the rights. People wave. Ride through the city. Heuss enters with President Bayar to cruise ship. Sword dance is presented.
03. Cannes Film Festival Cannes-Maria Schell, and Horst Hächler. Charles Boyer, Ralf Vallone, Guiletta Massina at event. Curd Jürgens with 2 ladies. Riviera beach with starlets.
04. planning man England France channel tunnel opens door at Dover. Tunnel leads to ground. Planning drawing. Ship sails on the channel. Waves beat on cliffs. Tunnel guard shuts the door.
05. United States: Newcomer Ryan X-13 vertical launch jet fighters on ramp.
06. Holland: Electronic organ man pushes buttons and is operating the electronic organ. Organist plays organ.
07. Brescia: car race cars on the track. The site of the fatal accident of the Spaniard Alfonso de Portage, who lost control of his car accident. Car flew into the crowd and killing 13 people. Battered vehicles. Wreath at the site of accident.
08 wheel peace race Prague-Berlin Warsaw amateur cyclist at the start in Prague. Drivers on the highway. Drive through mountains with snow. Rider goes motorbike. Wheel replacement after fall. Trip through Leipzig and Sprint for stage. Winner moves to stadium by target and receives the yellow Jersey.
09 German emigrants in Australia emigrant ship. Cityscape Melbourne. German butcher shop. German family at work in the shop. Berliner works as a photo model. Reclamation of Bush. Festival in Sydney. Rodeo horses and bulls. Award of the bulls.
10 Struppies adventure fox terrier goes with mistress on road and is bound in front of shop. Poodle comes. Fox barks and pulls himself off. Fox running through the streets and Lands before animal lair. Bay inmates.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Bayar, Celal ; Blücher, Franz ; Boyer, Charles ; Brentano von, Heinrich ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Friedländer, Ernst ; Hächler, Horst ; Heuss, Theodor ; Jürgens, Curd ; Massina, Guiletta ; Ollenhauer, Erich ; Schell, Maria ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Strauß, Franz Josef ; Vallone, Ralf ; Portago de, Alfonso
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Higher education ; cameramen, cameramen ; Emigrants ; filmmaking ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Medals, awards, honors ; Photographers ; Political events ; cycling, cycle ball ; Shipping ; Sports details, fouls ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Company ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Atom ; Emigrants ; construction ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title: Nuclear debate Bonnnn camera: Stoll Heuß in Turkey II camera: basic Film Festival 1957 Cannon origin: Gaumont Dover-Calais channel tunnel project jet fighter Ryan X-13 with senkr. Home origin: Pathé news, Metro electronic organ a tullip. Church origin: Polygoon Mille Miglia Brescia disaster origin: iNcom of 1 6 Etappened. Peace - wheel remote trip origin: DEFA animal care-dog story: Struppis adventure origin: státní German emigrants in Easter show in Sydney Australia origin: sound of Cine, Cine sound final brand:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 850/1966
Welt im Film 137/1948
Probefahrt zweier Marine-Luftschiffe