UFA-Wochenschau 51/1957 17.07.1957
01 Geneva: Aga Khan + Villa Barakat at Geneva. Are the sons of Prince Ali and Prince Sadruddin Aga Khan. Through the iron gate, the leader of the ismalitischen sect are admitted to the probate. Successor Prince Karim. Ismaelis bowing. Review: Aga Khan will be balanced with Platinum. Aga Khan in addition to Begum on throne. Aga Khan along with Rita Hayworth and Prince Ali. On the Racecourse in a wheelchair beside the Begum. On the Racecourse in 1935 based afloat after Derby victory in England. Aga Khan leads the winning horse. In the wheelchair at social event in addition to the Begum.
02. Prague: State visit Khrushchev and Bulganin in the CSSR Bulganin and Khrushchev beckon from train window of the crowd. Warm welcome and embrace on the station with party Chief Novotny. Sea of flowers. Driving through the city in an open car through crowd with waving flags.
03. United States: The mosque opened Eisenhower mosque. Arrival of Mamie Eisenhower and welcome. Eisenhower and Mamie take off shoes. Tour of the beautifully equipped mosque.
04. Algiers: acts of terrorism on 14 July burning power plant in Laghouat. Injured will be recovered. Parade in Algiers with legionaries and rider natives. Aircraft.
05. Brioni: Tito receives King Paul and Tito and Sandrine guests their Queen Friederike of Greece on Skeppsbron, great. King Paul goes long and Friederike and Princess Sophie welcomes by Tito and Sandrine, after him. People clap. Ride in coach Tito next to Paul. Dedi with Friederike and Sophie. Dedi. Paul, Friederike, Sophie, Tito occur on the terrace of the Palace by the sea.
06. Chelsea: Schulest of Prince Charles-Prince Charles presents his classmate, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip. Sporting competition with Charles. Among the spectators of Elizabeth and Philip.
07. Moscow: Preparation to the World Festival of youth icon "White Dove" is sewn on the flag. Folk dances are practised. Processions in costume. Marching athletes. Mass gymnastics with tyres in Stadium. Pistol shooting. Military horse riding. Interview with the President of the Sports Federation. Willi Daume actuality: "we German athletes appreciate events of this kind of less, we see it as an abuse of sports for political propaganda. That's why we have decided also to refuse the invitation to Moscow. I have openly told the Soviet Ambassador the reasons, because we do not To want that otherwise good sporting relations with the Soviet Union be marred by this cancellation. A Very much serious argument lies in the fact that the World Festival of youth occur More or less openly as a competitor to the Olympic Games in appearance."
08 Stuttgart: Athletics international match Germany - 103:117 breakdown from NDW 390/11 Poland: teams invade. Banners Exchange. Kick-off. 400 m run: Karl Friedrich Haas fights Swatowski / Poland, which WINS in the same time with chest width in the final sprint. Winning time 47.5 sec. High jump: Lewandowski / Poland, WINS with 2 m pole vault: Wasny / Poland, WINS with 4.30 m 110 m hurdles: Martin Lauer WINS in 14.2 seconds. before Herbert Stürmer. Lauer and Sandy Groß. Javelin: Sampson / Poland, WINS with 79.49 m. 200 m run: Manfred Germar WINS in 21 seconds. before Martin Lauer by a wide margin. 100 m run: starting block, big feet. Starter. Manfred Germar WINS in 10.3 seconds. German year best time. Spectators cheering. Manfred Germar, great.
9 Aachen: Horse Show breakdown of NDW 390 / 9: on the trail. Francesco Goyaga on flag King, Raimondo d ' Inzeo on Posillipo, Fritz Thiedemann on Meteor, Alwin Schockemöhle on Bachus, Hans Günter Winkler on Halla. In a second playoff, Fritz Thiedemann fails on Meteor. In the 3rd playoff Goyaga on flag King makes mistakes. In the 4th playoff ride Schockemöhle on Bachus against the wall. Flawless ride by Hans Günter Winkler on Halla. People clap and stand up. Award ceremony with Winkler, Schockemöhle, Goyaga and Thiedemann. Spectators waving handkerchiefs. Equestrian riding victory lap.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Khan, Aga ; Kahn, Ali ; Die Begum ; Bulganin ; Prinz Charles ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Friederike von Griechenland ; Furzewa, Katherina ; Hayworth, Rita ; Tito, Jovanka ; Khan, Karim ; Novotny, Antonin ; Paul von Griechenland ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Khan, Saddrudin ; Sophie von Griechenland ; Tito, Josip ; Daume, Willi ; Germar, Manfred ; Goyoaga, Francesco ; Haas, Karl Friedrich ; Inzeo d', Raimondo ; Lauer, Martin ; Lewandowski ; Sidlo, Januß ; Swatowski ; Stürmer, Herbert ; Thiedemann, Fritz ; Wasny ; Winkler, Hans Günter
Prague ; Chelsea ; Geneva ; Algiers ; United States ; Brioni ; Stuttgart ; Aachen ; Moskau ; Hamburg
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Gymnastics ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Religious events ; Schools, training ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sporting events ; Deaths, funerals ; Unrest ; hotspots ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Foreign policy events ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: life cross-section of the Aga Khan origin: Cine journal Bulganin and Khrushchev in Prague origin: Metro, státní IKE inaugurates mosque of an origin: Metro acts of terrorism on 14 July in Algiers origin: Gaumont Greek Royal couple when Tito origin: Novosti Prince Charles in Chelsea origin: Pathe news program the World Youth Festival origin: Sovkino interview with Sportbundpräs. Daume camera: Stoll, basic Athletics against Poland i. Stuttgart camera: strong, Winkler Rau's victory i. Groß. Price v. Aachen camera: Luppa, basic final mark:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 605/1961
Welt im Film 5/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 92/1951
Der Kapp-Putsch in Berlin