UFA-Wochenschau 53/1957 31.07.1957
1 Berlin: twelve point programme for reunification breakdown from NDW 392/1: signing a proclamation to the German reunification. Arrival of the Ambassador of the 3 Western powers before the Schöneberg Town Hall. Policemen salute. Arrival of Brentano. Heinrich von Brentano actuality: "12 years have passed since the end of the war. The hope of the peoples of the world for a fair and lasting peace have not been fulfilled but. "One of the main reasons that it to no understanding came, is the continued division of Germany, representing the German people to a serious injustice and is the main source of international tension in Europe." Flags of England, United States, France and Germany. As a listener by Eckart. Letter signed by Brentano and the ambassadors of the Western powers.
02. Leningrad: the day the fleet battleships decorated parade final parade. People waving from the shore. Salut shooting with flares.
03. Italy: Landing maneuver of NATO battleship increase soldiers in country boats. Amphibious boats on land of Sardinia. Soldiers go ashore.
04. London: Arrival of Dulles to the Conference on disarmament breakdown from NDW 392 / 2: Grotewohl and Ulbricht welcome on the airport of Ho Chi Minh. Warm kisses.
05. Moscow: Opening of the World Youth Festival breakdown from NDW 392/5: Grand Parade of young people. Waving from cars. Opening ceremony. Invasion of the participants. Picture of Nasser is borne by the Egyptian delegation.
06. Bochum: captive flight Championships aircraft models. Start of the models and flight. Faster flight by jet fighter models. Crash on landing. Debris from the crashed restraint aircraft in Recycle Bin.
07. Cologne: Alwegbahn breakdown from NDW 392/7: model of the Alweg monorail. Test drive of the train on a test track. Drive through the traffic on track. Arrival on station. The Swedish Builders Axel Wennergren.
08. Holland: sailing regatta of the Kaag week sailors on the water. Katabatic winds. Turning buoy. Course of Holland to Friesland. Turning buoy. Windmill turns on the shore.
09 Augsburg: whitewater canoeing Championship breakdown from NDW 392/10 (here racing of the two Canadians and one): canoeists on the Eiskanal. Drive through slalom gates. Boat capsizes. Winner of the a Brigitte Magnus / Leipzig. Race of the mixed doubles. It win NIC/Pacherowa / CSSR. Drive through raging Weirs. Winner the a Manfred Schubert, East Berlin.
10 Stuttgart: women's football Germany - England 1:1 kick-off by Bert Trautmann. Game scenes. England shoots 1-0 spectators clap. Germany shoots the 1:1 male viewers. Big players. Players go from the square.
11 Belgrade: Football thick against thin 0:1 game. Thinner gate shoots. Thicker is sprinkled with watering can.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brentano von, Heinrich ; Dulles, John Foster ; Eckardt von, Felix ; Lloyd, Selvyn ; Selwyn, Lloyd ; Schukow, Grigori ; Stassen, Harold ; Wenner-Gren, Axel ; Magnus, Brigitte ; Nic ; Pacherowa ; Schubert, Manfred ; Trautmann, Bert
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Railways ; Kayaking, canoeing, whitewater ; Education, youth ; Flags ; Football ; Parades ; Political events ; Police ; Shipping ; Sailing ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sporting events ; Maneuver ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; NATO ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: Berlin Declaration d 4 Westmachte camera: Jansen sovie "Day of the fleet" i. Leningrad origin: Sovkino landing maneuver of the NATO armed forces origin: SEDI Dulles in London origin: Pathe news Eröffng. d. World Youth Festival Moscow origin: DEFA captive flight Championships Bochum camera: basic Alweg monorail Cologne camera: basic sailing regatta i. Holland (Kaag week) origin: Polygoon canoe slalom Augsburg camera: Rau, Hafner women's football in Germany. / England camera: strong origin: Fingado football "Dick: thin" camera: floral origin: Novosti final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Friedensverhandlungen in Brest-Litowsk
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 76/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 435/1958