UFA-Wochenschau 60/1957 18.09.1957
1st victory of the CDU/CSU breakdown from NDW 399/1: editors of Teleprinters and large phones. International spokesman. Brochures are distributed in subjects. Image rotation press Adenauer. Cameramen. Adenauer interview after his victory: "this election we hope domestic political importance be. We have a secure foundation, now for the next four years to continue the foreign policy so as before, i.e. with our full political and moral force supporting the policy, which has embarked on the NATO headed by the United States,." Ollenhauer actuality: "We are in the new Bundestag mainly our task see, to ensure, that in the Federal Republic of the fundamental rights of the Constitution and the principles of parliamentary democracy are protected and safeguarded, so that on this ground, the political battle over the best way for the unity of Germany, for the freedom of our people and for peace in the world cannot go on."
02. London: Meeting of the Interparliamentary Union in Westminster Hall Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip get down stairs to two arm-chairs. Elizabeth reads welcome address (interview). Then she sits down on the Chair next to Philip. Participants are while Elizabeth and Philip left the room.
03. Kaiserslautern: Ibn Saud in the circus Busch accompanied by bodyguards and a small Prince sits down with Ibn Saud in Lodge of the circus Busch. Camel in the ring. Small tabs next to elephant. Art tab. Brown bear ride motorcycle and jump rope. Little Prince laugh. Sea Lions playing with ball. Trainer brings a small Prince ball, he throws the sea lions.
04. Spitsbergen: fisheries research vessel Anton Dohrn giant icebergs in the North Atlantic. Radar antenna rotates. Men of the fisheries research ship check the mesh width of safety nets to ensure the preservation of juveniles. Fish will be captured, measured and made age determination.
05. fur fashion mannequins on paddock. Photographer on camera. Dress made of seal skins. Nutria jacket with a bow. Lambskin coat with hood. Mink stoles.
06. Cologne: Men's fashion Dressmen on catwalk fashion show off. Tails and Tuxedo. Narrow pants. Coat with belt. Large audiences. Man with a gray cylinder, screen and bare legs and socks. 07. clever and forgetful: the nail breakdown from NDW 399/8: Maria works in workshop, sits on a crate in nail and jumps. Clever comes with gentlemen who visit the operation and explained how important it is to remove protruding nails, otherwise injury with blood poisoning could be the result. Maria goes to the emergency room. Ambulance considered injury to the Po.
08 Frankfurt: German American Jo Jo competition of youth world champion who leads players Yo-Yo tricks before. Young people at the yo-yo game. Figures. Children's faces as a spectator, large. Children clap.
09 Australia: car rally driving motor vehicles in dense clouds of dust through the Bush. VW Beetle on the track. Mercedes. Giant dust cloud. Having all luxury cars on the track, winning a VW Beetle. People clap.
10. Hannover: Athletics international match of the Germany - England men high jump, hammer throw, shot put, 10 m run, 1500 m run: start and run: Ibbotson / England, favors, assumes the leadership Right away. The German Lawrenz burner looking for a good starting position in the 3rd round, take the lead and win. Winning time burners 3: 46.8 min viewers image filling clap. Burner and Lawrenz, great. 110 m hurdles: start and run. It wins Hildreth, England, in 14.3 sec.
11 Palermo: Roller skating cross country skiing start. Blade Runner on the road. Curves running. Leader loses balance and falls.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brenner, Edmund ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Gross, Walter ; Hussels, Jupp ; Ollenhauer, Erich ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Saud, Ibn ; Ellis ; Germar, Manfred ; Hildreth ; Ibbotson, Derek ; Lawrenze, Olaf ; Lingnau, Herman ; Püll, Theo
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Fishing ; fishing ; motor sports ; News, communications ; Photographers ; Political events ; Radar ; Skating ; Shipping ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Medicine ; Transport: General ; veterinary medicine ; Elections ; Competitions ; Dentistry ; Circus ; Fashion ; Fisheries ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: Before and after the Bundestag election 1957 camera: Stoll, Luppa Interparlarnentar. Union Westminsterhall origin: Pathe news Germany visit King Ibn Saud camera: strong fisheries research vessel Anton Dohrn ladies fur fashions origin: Cine journal men's fashion show in Cologne camera: Basic smart and forgetful (III) "The nail" US-German Yo-Yo contest Frank.
Camera: Strong dust-rally Australia (VW win) origin: Cine sound Athletics Dtschld. / England Hanno.
Camera: Students, basic internal. Skating cross country skiing Palermo origin: iNcom final brand:
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 751/1964
Die Räumung einer Stadt im bedrohten Gebiete (Wytschaetebogen)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 603/1961
Welt im Film 285/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 874/1966
Welt im Film 227/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 411/1957