UFA-Wochenschau 63/1957 09.10.1957
01. the first artificial satellite breakdown from NDW 402/1 (here some other editing). Missile launch. Push of a button. On the model of the orbit, shown on the American model, since Soviet recordings Not yet released. Flight of the satellite track meteorologists and scientists all over the world. Sendezeichen are intercepted by dpa. Telescopes. The globe.
02. Japan: precautions against Typhoon No. 10 rice farmers cover their fields with nets. People in the storm. Destroyed houses.
03. Turkmenistan: giant fire to oilfields oil burns in giant fire. Used with hoses. Demolition of the fire.
04. Atlantic: The birth of a new island breakdown from NDW 402/6: volcanic eruption in the sea near the Azores. Eruptive masses form island.
05. Island Hong Kong skyscraper in Hong Kong. Wohnschiffe of the Chinese. Street Bazaar. Western people. Slums for Chinese refugees. Controls at the border crossing to China. Celebrations of the feast of the Moon illuminated. 06. Berlin: Willy Brandt becomes quotients Mayor of Berlin breakdown from NDW 402/2: Berlin flag. Berlin members choose their mayor. Voting in the ballot box. Counting of the votes. Willy Brandt rises at its discretion (with 43 years of recent German head of Government). Swearing in of Willy Brandt.
07 aircraft staircase goes down Berliner festwochen Benjamin Britten, English composer, on arrival in Berlin. Painting exhibition. Corbusier's buildings in the Kurfürstendamm model with fixed lighting. The Charlottenburg Castle. Performance of the dance theatre of Cain and Abel, with choreography by Tatjana Gsovsky.
08 autumn manoeuvres of the Bundeswehr translate raft. Site rise. General Heusinger and Finance Minister Schäffer as an observer. Tanks in advance at Kempten. Completion signal. Exercise ball. Military band plays. Polonaise with ladies. Dance. Tender kiss.
09th clever and forgetful: Helle breakdown from NDW be 402 / 8: Maria sitting at desk. Workers clever ordered material. Desk lamp does not burn. Clever seen charred connector. Maria is defective plug into socket and gets hit. Now Right away new plug should be ordered.
10 Cologne: flood-lit Sports Festival of the athletes breakdown from NDW 402/10: Starter is launching pad. 220 yards: Manfred Germar WINS 20.8 sec. with a new European record. 220 yards hurdles: Martin Lauer wins the European best of 23.1 sec. Both start for the ASV Köln. Audience clapping.
11 Daniel: greyhound racing greyhounds are left out of the cages of the start and run behind the artificial hare here. Racing greyhounds and Afghans. ZL race. Men turn rabbits machine. Bell will be rung. Champion Greyhound Ataturk.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; Bundeswehr ; Electricity ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Disasters ; Energy, energy supply ; Flags ; Fire ; Fire Brigade ; Oil ; Rockets ; Satellite ; Shipping ; Blasting ; Townscapes: Asia ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; Theatres ; Buildings ; Cultural events ; Art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Landscapes ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Maneuver ; Transport: General ; Volcano, volcanoes ; Elections ; space ; Competitions ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Exhibitions ; Fire brigade ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: 1 artificial boots camera: Luppa, disciple of Typhoon No.10 on Japan origin: Asahi news oil fire in Turkmenistan origin: DEFA volcano eruption in the Atlantic origin: Metro journey through Hong Kong origin: Gaumont Regier. Bürgerm. Bln. Willy Brandt Berlin festwochen infantry maneuvers manoeuvres ball of the Bundeswehr camera: rough clever and forgetful "be light!"
Nächtl. Athletics Cologne (intern.)
Camera: Luppa, reason greyhound races in Dinslaken camera: Seib, strong final mark:
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 76/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 744/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 210/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 965/1968
Welt im Film 338/1951