UFA-Wochenschau 68/1957 13.11.1957
1st Vienna: tore off the Red monument workers during demolition work on the Soviet Obelisk, which had been built by the Red Army at the Viennese Reichsbrücke and is already condemned.
02. Berlin: wreath-laying ceremony at the Soviet Memorial through the Brandenburg Gate on the street of the 17th June March Soviet soldiers and officers to the Soviet war memorial and lay down wreaths there.
03. Moscow: 40th anniversary of the October revolution from breakdown NDW 407/4 (here some other interface): the successor of Zhukov's Marshal m standing in car front the troops leaves. Took of all troops on the red square. Official Defense Minister Malinowsky, Khrushchev, Bulganin, Gromyko. Tanks, rocket vehicles. Ethnic groups marching. Dance on the red square. Great pictures of Lenin.
04. Washington: missile program of Eisenhower close-up Eisenhower when announcing the United States missile plan (o-ton missing) 05. Rome: Breakdown of NDW 407/5 (here some other editing) reception of Montan MEPs to the Pope. Pius welcomed members of the Montan Parliament under the leadership of Professor Furler. Parliamentarians kiss the hand of Pius.
06. Canada: Avalanche research in the Rocky Mountains ski skier in the Rocky Mountains. Avalanche fall to the Valley. Research Group explored the layers of snow of the mountains and the danger of avalanches. Avalanche crashing to the Valley.
07. Zugspitze: Opening of the ski season breakdown from NDW 407/14: snow Alps. Opening door on the train pointed leaf. It Marianne Seltdam and Benni win head Miller, great. The Zugspitze Summit cross. Zugspitzhaus with guests on the terrace.
08 clever and dish: black ice breakdown from NDW 407/10: dish behind the wheel of cars and flings with black ice on the opposite lane. Clever leaving his car sits at the controls and explains how to to drive on black ice. Do not disengage, gas away and quietly and briefly enter the brake.
09. Dijon: German friendship visit to the District of Rhineland-Palatinate wine table. 144. day in the town. Ceremony. Prime Minister Altmeier is knighted the wine connoisseur. Serving old valuable wines. Tiny dances are performed.
10 Hamburg: Adieu Josephine 100 orphaned children as guests of Josephine Baker. Josephine Baker in the dressing room. Review on banana dance of young Josephine Baker. The piano plays Peter Kreuder. Last appearance of Josephine Baker with the song "Cha Cha Cha".
11 Düsseldorf: Karnevalsgesellschaften start feeding the Karnevalsgesellschaften Carnival time. After Cannon strike the Hoppeditz appears as a living symbol of Carnival. People swaying and singing the song: "Swear not only faithful in the light of the Moon, the Moon, which could be a Sputnik."
12 Kassel: German Championship Viennese Waltz. The winning pair of Dr. Wolf and wife Hannele dance Viennese waltz and Rumba. All couples dance Foxtrot.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Baker, Josephine ; Bulganin ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Eisenhower, Dwight ; Furler, Hans ; Gromyko, Andrej ; Gross, Walter ; Hussels, Jupp ; Kreuder, Peter ; Lenin, Wladimir ; Malinowsky ; Tse Tung, Mao ; Pius XII. ; Wolf ; Wolf
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Monuments ; Carnival ; Carnival ; Research ; Musical events ; Parades ; Rockets ; Religious events ; Satellite ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Skibike ; Skijoring ; Dance ; Technology ; Animals (except dogs) ; wreath stoppages ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; festivals ; space ; Winter ; Science ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title mark demolition of monument in Vienna origin: Austria wreath-laying ceremony at sovie Memorial camera: Pahl October revolution celebration, Moscow origin: DEFA, DEFA missile program of the United States (IKE) origin: Metro Montan Union representative to the Pope origin: iNcom, Dad Kana Avalanche Research (Rocky Mountains) origin: Belgavox, Metro skiing opening a. d. Zugspitzplatt camera: Rau, Hafner "Black ice" (clever and forgetful) Rheinisch Burgundy. Camera day in Dijon: Luppa farewell appearance Josephine Baker, Hbg camera: students beginning of Carnival in Düsseldorf camera: basic amateur dance contest in Kassel camera: Seib, strong final mark:
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 327/1951
Welt im Film 222/1949
Welt im Bild 101/1954
Ein Mann wirbt für sein Volk (Langfassung)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 416/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 660/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 407/1957