UFA-Wochenschau 69/1957 20.11.1957
01 Canada: The world's largest and most expensive nuclear reactor inside of the "Atomic giants". Control Panel. Uranium rod.
02. Belgium: Preparations for the World Expo model of the Atomium. Exhibition halls in the model and in the building. Construction workers on the site. Replica of an old Flemish town.
03. England: Fully automated luxury apartment for anyone garage door rises. Queen Elizabeth visited the exhibition. Modern kitchen, old kitchen. Old bathroom, modern bathroom.
04. Hamburg: Subway construction finished parts of the tube and will be sunk under the Earth.
05. Munich: Americans built the most modern hospital Europe U.S. Army Hospital. OP. Radio for sisters with patients. Music through your headphones. Games room for children. Infants. Dining room. Film screening.
06. development of women's hairstyle by once and now old hairdos in the Museum of German hair Institute. Hairstyle is made. Modern short hairstyles in the Charleston look. Artistic waves. Men's perm. To spray of gray temples. Hair cosmetics Department.
07. Men's fashion man coat with muskrat collar. Silk jacket. Fur coats for men. Man powder to the face.
08 Hamburg: Alster Swans come in the winter quarters Alster swans on the Jungfernstieg. Swans will be tied and barge to the mill pond. There they will be released.
09 smart and forgetful: the paint breakdown from NDW 408/9: painter Maria at the painting of window. Master clever notes to, that mallet on ladder is and Associates, that tool by high ladders to take is. Maria wants to fold the head. Paint pot inverts over his head.
10 Bonn: Germany - Switzerland 6:1 badminton badminton game in the Hans Riegel Hall. Boy looks back and forth with the eyes and tracked the ball great. Game in small Hall. Double and single men. Claus Dültgen / Germany, losing against Jean Mermod / Switzerland.
11. Hamburg: Football international match Germany - Sweden 1-0 breakdown of NDW 408/13: play in front of 80,000 spectators in the people's Park Stadium. German attack keeps goalkeeper. Sweden stormed. Goalkeeper Sabz is dropping the ball. Spectators close to half. German shots on goal and goalkeeper parades. Schmidt of Alfred 1:0 viewers filling picture shot in the 17th minute. Spectators drink a flask. 2nd half: crowd. Shot high over the goal. Battle for the ball. Players go from the square. Young spectator wearing headscarves.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Football ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sports facilities ; Theatres ; Animals (except dogs) ; Medicine ; Furniture ; Transport: General ; veterinary medicine ; Home ; Dentistry ; Fashion ; Atom ; Exhibitions ; Badminton ; construction ; Crew ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand: nuclear reactor Canada origin: Belgavox preparation for World Expo origin: Belgavox modern living origin: Pathe news subway construction in Hamburg camera: Seib modern American Hospital, Munich camera: Rau ladies hairdressers camera: Seib fashion and cosmetics for men origin: Pathe news winter quarters for Alster swans camera: students "The paint pot" (clever and forgetful) Badminton Germany - Switzerland camera: Basic, Luppa football Germany - Sweden camera: Stoll, Seib final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 259/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 13/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 807/1965
König Hassan II von Marokko in Deutschland
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 868/1966
El Mundo al Instante 1020/1983