UFA-Wochenschau 73/1957 18.12.1957
01. peace on Earth - visit to the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem shepherds in the field. Small ass. The Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. Priest. The Holy Grotto. Believers pray. Children cross themselves.
02. Paris: Nato Summit Conference breakdown from NDW 412/1: arrival of President Eisenhower and Dulles on the airfield. Production sound (missing) Eisenhower upon arrival at the airport. 15s presents. Stepping off the front of the stand. Transparent welcome IKE. People wave. Meeting room in the Palais Chaillot. Cleaners clean the tables. Review of the technical system. Politicians in the Conference Hall. Eisenhower laughing. McMillan. Adenauer in conversation with Eisenhower, by Brentano, Strauß.
03. Luxembourg: Inauguration of European school breakdown from NDW 412/2: the building of the school. Wall decoration "Children around the world globe with inscription E" transformer. Grand Duchess Charlotte of Luxembourg unveiled a commemorative plaque with the Latin alphabet. Children of the mining authority in class. Small children in kindergarten.
04. London: Hats mannequins make hats. Man hats for women.
05. Brussels: Fixed of the Catherinetten funny hats are presented with huge structures such as the Atomium, the Sputnik and others dancing on the dance floor. Balloons.
06. Vienna: cooking school for Bachelors man awkwardly peels potatoes and knocks on pieces of meat around. Men roll out dough thin. Pancake falls when turning on the floor and is eaten by a dog. Dinner with precarious face.
07. clever and forgetful: the competition breakdown from NDW 412 / 8: Maria saw to saw wood inattentive. As a thumb almost under the saw, the saw is clever and photographed the finger before the saw for competition. Maria takes wood now and thus push forward Board.
08. the sports press selects the sportsman of the year award of the team winner Borussia Dortmund to two German football champion. Interior Minister Schröder of team congratulates at the Cologne Exhibition Centre. Clapping. Martin Lauer at hurdles. 2. place the individual for the 5 European record holder and German Champion in the Decathlon. Weyer presented the Cup and a large vase. Hans Günter Winkler on the course - 3rd place for the European champion of showjumper and team winners in Lisbon, Aachen and Geneva. Awarding of Cup and book. Max Schmeling is honored as the most successful German athletes of all time. Awarding of gun. Manfred Germar at Sprint. 1st place for the 5 European record holder and sportsman of the year. Max Schmeling's Medal to him.
09th Munich 1,000,000 citizens of Stachus with people. Hospitals report births to the Statistical Office. Clock runs on 4:45. Mayor receives notification from Wimmer on his desk by the arrival of the 1,000,000 citizens. Baby on the arm of his mother in the hospital. Father sees his son chimney sweep.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad; Brentano von, Heinrich; Dulles, John Foster; Eisenhower, Dwight; Gaillard, Felix; Gross, Walter; Heusinger; Hussels, Jupp; Lloyd, Selvyn; McMillan, Harold; Rau, Kurt; Schröder, Gerhard; Strauß, Franz Josef; Weyer, Willi; Wimmer, Thomas; Lauer, Martin; Schmeling, Max; Winkler, Hans Günter
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Boxes; Children; Emblems; Europe, EDC, EEC; Football; Posters, fonts, banners; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Religious events; Schools, training; Spoprt-Ehrungen; Animals (except dogs); Watches; Buildings; Athletics, jogging, fun run; People; festivals; Christmas; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Fashion; NATO; Advent; Gastronomy; Sports honors; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Opening title of Christmas, the Church of the Nativity Bethlehem origin: Archive NATO meeting in Paris origin: Pathé journal European school, Luxembourg, Einweihg camera: basic hats, Engld.
Origin: Pathe news "Catherinetten Ball", Brussels origin: Belgavox cooking school for Bachelors, Vienna origin: Austria "The contest", CL and shot.
"Sportsman of the year" camera: basic Munich - metropolis camera: Rau final brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 100/1947
Welt im Film 331/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 180/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 385/1957