UFA-Wochenschau 277/1961 15.11.1961
Cinema commercial "because the canvas..." (Ticket office, fahrd. Eilzug) 01 Bonn. Swearing:-pan over Ministers and Management Board number in the Chamber of Deputies is uplifting in the vord. Space. Members of Parliament sitting, close to u.a.Mende, swearing Gerhard Schröder,. (empty members-seats image filling), Hermann Höcherl (listener complex beneath glass, half close), Elis. Black main, Adenauer, (original sound), reads oath.
Rhöndorf. A. beckoning, close, is congratulated, holds flowers in her arms, receives, paunchy bottle beckoning young people close, Adenauer, torchlight procession.
02. Berlin. Young people at night when setting up a fir tree under police protection (including MP), police officers in addition to burning Christmas close, signs wall "Bernauer Strasse" - "Schwedter Str." - "at the end of the French" Sector", close to wall edema square with shield"Vous quittez le secteur Français", close. Settings fronts of orphaned, closed shops, grid filling image (behind debris u. Shop door), ' for rent' disc a currency exchange with notice, Peters interviewed own of a fast food store before his shop (original sound). Settings house fronts with partially walled-up Windows, policeman at the window zumauern v. inside, close, sign "store to rent", large, p. interviewed old dealer ("existence of possibility impossible!") before Bude with inscription "Braces", large shield, boards nailing (archive), swing over the length of the wall, almost deserted Bernauer Straße.
03. Hollywood. Fire disaster: fire, unloading, head of a fireman with protective glasses, large, single leaving their abode and store their possessions in cars (u.a.Hund basket), Nixon with garden hose spraying, close, talking (no sound), head for talking big, flying Borate bomber sprayed carbonic acid,. Settings debris.
04. France. Special camera for aerial photography:-2 pilots in helicopters, of which one swinging a camera, close (views in open pulpit),. Aerial photographs of a water skier and tow boat and beach along galloping rider, flying helicopter great.
05. Castle of Neuschwanstein. Filming of the movie "D. wonderful world of the Brothers Grimm". -Pan over mountains on the Castle, TV, close to Castle, recording preparations (including is des königl. Coachman beard trimmed, cinematographer looks through the lens, close),. Settings of the young Yvette Mimieux.
06. Berlin. Atelier mirror "Life begins at 8":-some settings. Work on the cameras, game scene with O. E. Hasse hand in camera when tightening the screws of the lens and connecting the camera, close.
07. "The portrait: Princess Margaret:-waiting people before the entrance to Clarence House, 2 policemen, close, immediately, A few settings, individual photographers, window area, close to, notice the ' Clarence House": "her Royal Highness The Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon, which safely delivered of a son at 10: 45 a.m. today. Both mother and baby are well." Archive footage of Margaret in the baby carriage, as kl. Girl with family ducks feeding, with his parents and sister in the Woods standing together, with sand poured around bar?, with amusement in holiday with family at Balmoral Castle, as a girl guide, as members of the Navy, A few close-ups, Elizabeth and Prince Consort Philip by marriage, Margaret with Townsend, on travel, with Toni and dog, Margaret Hochzt.
08 sport keel. Jumping on a trampoline. The German team wins international competition against the United Kingdom. Only in slow motion.
Dortmund, boxing Schöppner: calfskin Schöppner WINS shock n. p. Gong, close (short)
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Armstrong-Jones, Anthony ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Hasse, Otto Ernst ; Höcherl, Hermann ; Margaret von England ; Mimieux, Yvette ; Nixon, Richard ; Peters, Hans Joachim ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Schwarzhaupt, Elisabeth ; Kalbfell, Hans ; Schöppner, Erich
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; close-ups, detail ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; Disasters ; Cinema commercials ; fire protection ; Fire Brigade ; filmmaking ; natural disasters ; Political events ; Police ; Portraits ; Reviews ; Technology ; Trampoline, jumping on a trampoline ; Debris ; Buildings ; Landscapes ; People ; Christmas ; Science ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Fire brigade ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- UFA advertisement: Ticket Office title brand 6 7 m swearing-in of new Ministers camera: Luppa, ice man torchlight for Adenauer in Rhöndorf camera: Seib interviews m. shop owners a. d. bln. sector border origin: Berlin reports fire in Hollywood origin: Metro Helivisionskamera for vibration-free aerial photos origin: Pathé journal Studio mirror: "D. wonderful world d. Brothers Grimm" camera: Vlasdeck Studio mirror: "Life begins at 8" camera: o Connor, Pahl Princess Magaret review & baby origin: Pathe news trampoline international competition Dtld. / Engld. Kiel camera: Rahim boxes Saqib Saeed/calfskin, Dortmund camera: ice man, final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 233/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 576/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 496/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 185/1953