UFA-Wochenschau 279/1961 29.11.1961
1st Munich. Awarded the honorary doctorate on August Arnold:-Applaudierd. Auditorium, total, various settings, applauding audience half-close. Stoll, close, various settings. the ceremony, Arnold in addition to certificate Verlesendem, close, coming from stage A. close document close, giving A. in Design Office, A few instructions, close, Rieck, Zakariah, fire individually on the camera, close.
02. Berlin. Further expansion of the wall and stone f. unknown refugee:-p Jr. m. camera at Potsdamer Platz, o Connor on the barbed wire, Jürgens on the Brandenb. Gate, einzl. m. camera close, 2 Masons at the Festival er blends from the inside, nah, Oakley m. camera (v. back shown.), is pelted by workers from window with mortar. Maurer in close, observational close, stone, pushed from inside, last wall gap to window close, man on roof m. d. gives descriptions, hands div. setting close,. Beckoning, wreaths on high Grill, close, sign "Bernd Lünser, Vopos typically death d. Freiht driven by there. died", close, wall m. Wreaths close (squatting boy puts wreath), wooden cross with barbed wire to wider road, various settings. Viewer, close, lantern Rod dangling close, obvious crowd on street, two men b. wreath-laying ceremony on cross on the Spree (with spectators), man unveiled a memorial stone before grid along with the inscription "the Martin" Refugee", close, close A few men's looking to.
03. Konrad Adenauer's trip to the United States:-Luppa with camera (in the Hintergrd. Aircraft), close, Adenauer gets out of car, is located A few Lords, half close, cameramen + photo reporter (Crouching on the floor), close, Adenauer at the White House with Kennedy sitting together, both nodding, Adenauer, close, close, prior working table in the Hintergrd., Kennedy close (in the Hintergrd. Photojournalist), Strauß, Rusk, Schröder in the conversation zusammensitzd., close, Kennedy & Jacqueline Adenauer kicking out door, close, Luppa. Camera haltd. (rear trees), close, ad. u. k., close (surrounded by reporters), handshake (heads not shown.) close, Strauß m. a few men (2 high military standing up very good, close to Adenauer, gangway (Cologne-Wahn) comes down, greeting see daughters, close, A. accompanied by the aircraft going on.)
04. Switzerland. Mountain operations d. Switzerland. Air force: - pilot in cockpit, see fixing protection mask, nah, pulpit includes s. haltd on camera. mitfliegd. Vlasdeck, stehde airfield in the mountains just before launch. Jet fighter, A few take-offs, great shots of air jet fighter + Massif (recorded from an airplane), währd recordings. Loops, multiple bombs target litters in the nosedive + explosions.
05. radioactive front. -Salia (frontal) m. camera, close, old man (M. DuPont) reads. Newspaper, page m. headline "Les expériences nucléaires: une menace pour la santé you genre humain", neb hands on paper. Map of Europe figures recording DuPont looks horrified son. Binoculars, cloud of smoke, D. goodbye Kraemer front loading door, close, examine goods on vegetable market u with Geiger counters. in the butcher's shop, D., sitting, Geiger counter on his son's body goes along, in your Pajamas before him stands, a. suggested spot on forehead, D. at Riverside, counter to an attractive leading lady body along, keeps close good night Kiss meters equal a gun that counter explodes.
06. Munich. Photo Studio:-div setting. Rough on the camera, close and big, diverse settings photographer Khan when working with the mannequins, near great, and to grow to Lady, set up schminkende ladies, single, close + big, Lady lifts chains of bags filled with jewelry, close, face of beautiful woman with Hat veil m., smiling, big, div. settings Khan when his photo telephone with cigarette typically hand, close + big, hand on the large apparatus, mannequins in. Close to Poznan, hands at gluing mannequin portraits in bars, close, scrolling through the slim attractive lady under hood, fashion magazine,.
07. Frankfurt. Football Eintracht Frankfurt: l. FC Nuremberg - 3-0. -Strong + Bacon when setting up the camera close, A lot slow motion shots, people scramble (vornehml. Teenagers) full-screen + close, older viewers restless moving head, large, audience schwenkende flags, image filling, bursts in addition to 2 players embracing detonators, reason with camera in front of face in the Hock seat, totally, close, about minds fluttering flags, image filling.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad; Arnold, August; Boersch; Grund; Jürgens, Curd; Kennedy, Jacqueline; Kennedy, John F.; Azam, Khan; Luppa, Wilhelm; Oelsner; Pahl, Georg; Rau, Kurt; Rieck, Hans Jürgen; Rusk, Dean; Seib, Gerd; Schröder, Gerhard; Starke, Rainer; Stoll, Erich; Strauß, Franz Josef; Vlasdeck, Willy; Zimpel, Werner
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Bombs; Border DDR/BRD, borders; close-ups, detail; cameramen, cameramen; Flags; Football; Medals, awards, honors; Posters, fonts, banners; Advertising; Religious events; Joke; beauty care; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Technology; Cultural events; People; Military events; Science; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Fashion; Jobs; nuclear science; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Viewers and audience; Technology; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m Dr. h. c. f. Aug. Arnold, Munich + cameramen d. DW at work camera: Vlasdeck, Hafner origin: all cameramen Berlin, Bernaustrasse, extension d. wall origin: Berlin reports Berlin, Memorial f. unknown refugee origin: Berlin reports Adenauer in United States camera: ice man, Zaki, Seib, Zakariah Swiss jet fighter in the Alps origin: Cine journal Geiger counter in everyday life (practical joke) origin: Pathé Journal Star mannequins, fashion photographer Khan, Munich camera: Vlasdeck football EINTR. Frankft. / 1 FC Nürnbg.
Camera: Strong, basic, Vlasdeck final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 573/1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 494/1959
In und um St. Quentin im Herbst des Kriegsjahres 1916
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 532/1960