UFA-Wochenschau 282/1961 19.12.1961
Advance cinema commercial (per l pan with Christmas range and cinema tickets) 01 Baden-Baden. Award of the "athletes d. year" (s. 621 - NDW and.) Section) 02 Nuremberg. Athlete portrait - Karl Friedrich Haas - Haas sitting in Office, with his family in Living room, scrolls in writing his memories, as a trainer of young sprinters in the gym and on training, archive footage of one of his runs.
The time lapse 03 Jerusalem. Eichmann is sentenced. -Guard soldier close outside courthouse (non-illuminated), people at passage in the Atrium their passports showing above, close, COP scans man in a narrow cell, close, A few jg. "People by wire mesh seeing close, COP pits when cell, courtroom, the High Court Eichmann, settles down, close in his cell (interview):" I've had to bend me the prescribed Government revaluation of values. I would now ask the Jewish people I apologize and confess that shame falls over me at the Memorial of the injustice Which one happened to the Jews, and the deeds Which one perpetrated on them. "But given the judgment reasons this would be deemed me probably only hypocrisy."
04. Dar es Salaam / Tanganyika. Independence. -Half close, close, 2 heads v. Tanganyika applauding indigenous women Prinz Philipp Gangway coming down, welcome by A few statesmen on airfield, div. presented document settings dancing and drumming of the natives, Philipp go, hand in hand about a place, smiling close, gr. Ship illuminated on (at night) seen from coast, nächtl. Military parade, Fireworks.
05. England. Sit-down strike of the opponent of nuclear weapons. -The demonstrators sitting (before military airport, various settings police protesters dissipate.
06. Rome. Marie celebration on the Piazza di Spagna. -Pope in crowd out car, div. Settings fröhl. Groups of people, including nuns of balcony waving, close to half the Pope b. blessing and incense dispersion.
07. children from all over the world Munich. Photo exhibition. -Div feeds images of sad, mournful, anxious and begging children, div. archive photographs of Asian children, including naked Japanese child at the roadside sitting, her son in the arm using chopsticks, children stretch the arms begging up, upper half of the face of a man, screen. -Crying Negro boy on himself while carousel, archive recording of Chinese children playing, happy child on the arm of his mother, close is by wire mesh, close, boy.
Interviews (interview) with various children by Esterer and Wichmann. Children respond to the question, what they would do with 2 DM, if they had them, various settings exhibition visitors before the pictures, Archivaufnähme children behind window in. Once.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Eichmann, Adolf ; Esterer ; Johannes XXIII. ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Wiechmann, Hans-Ludwig ; Haas, Karl-Friedrich ; Morlock, Max ; Schmidt, Heidi ; Berghe von Trips
Munich ; England ; Dar es Salaam ; Hamburg ; Jerusalem ; Milano ; Rome ; Dar es Salaam/Tanganyika ; Tanganyika ; Nuremberg ; Sierra Leone ; Baden-Baden
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Interviews ; Justice ; Children ; Cinema commercials ; Special events ; Fire ; Fireworks ; Medals, awards, honors ; Parades ; Police ; Portraits ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Ships ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Strike, strike ; Dance ; Art ; Works of art ; People ; festivals ; Exhibitions ; Viewers and audience ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- "The scale" UFA commercial title brand 5, 8 m athlete of the year; Graf trips, Heidi Schmid, Germar camera: Luppa, strong death sentence for Eichmann origin: Metro PR. Philip b. independence celebrations in Tanganyika origin: Pathe news sit-in d. nuclear bomb opponents (Engld.)
Origin: Pathe news Marie celebration m. Papst Joh. XXIII. origin: iNcom children from all over the world (m. interviews) camera: Vlasdeck, Seib, Jackson finally brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 98/1951
Welt im Film 224/1949