UFA-Wochenschau 284/1962 03.01.1962
OLE Jensen at work, close + big, outlined his son John Henry, lap sitting on moms, big sketch. -The caricatures manufactured by Ole Jensen of the heads of the week appear each input in the following:-02. Bonn. Adenauer's birthday:-Adenauer sketch. -Adenauer in the company of family members standing with flowers and holding up small image, frontal, close. -Archival footage: A. in addition to daughter on bench, his grandson puts his hat on, A. on East Asia trip, gets hung around flower wreath on an airport, A. Japanese welcomes, A. upon receipt of honorary doctoral hat, Indian headdress, as well as honor cowboy hat by Johnson. -Also archive: Adenauer (quote): "... "No, not that."
03. Kennedy and Macmillan in Bermuda:-cartoon by Kennedy, k. with Macmillan coming from buildings, cartoon Macmillan, small Palm tree on the lawn, prune close.
Khrushchev on trade Congress in Moscow:-Ole Jensen working on caricature of BC, short CHR.-Hede (original sound), BC, big applause Auditorium. Paris. New year's eve speech de Gaulle. -Sketch of de Gaulle, de Gaulle on table sitting, talking (no sound).
04. France. OAS. -Demonstrators, hooked with holding highly transparent "OAS Assassins" (night), police officer on nächtl. Street, screen, run street fights between demonstrators and police, A few injured, (s.a. NDW) 05. Rome. Blutspenderin Gina Lollobrigida. -2 posters with heads of lollo and Marilyns?, screen, div. one splits Gina on blood donor station, doctor hand when filling out the blood donor form close, Gina, with flowers in the arm, leaves station, surrounded by photo reporters and others, close.
06. Paris. LIDO show motto "Für Sie":-poster of Sophia Loren, large, Sophia betw. 2 men sitting close to caricature of the Duke of Windsor, Duke, close. Dance performances: Negroes with massive headdresses, div. settings Revue dancers, close, full-screen and in settings.
07. Atelier - mirror "Max, the pickpocket" with Heinz Rühmann - sketch of Rae, big, crew and extras during breaks in vaudeville comic entertainment u.a.bei sitting around, Rachel opens just stolen wallet of the theatre before his wife Elfie Pertramer, 2 cinema tickets into a gang.
Remake of the "bat" with Günther Philippe and Marianne Koch. -Peter Alexander sings (original sound) "brother... "; M. Cook and Alexander in the hand in camera seeing her: "Cheers, dear audience"; He: "and A lot of fun during Carnival:" 08 London. Traditional new year's Eve party in Trafalgar Square,-various settings A few large crowds of young people play at the fountain, throw ball in Fontaine and others, splash bystanders with water and bathe in, police officers in the melee, with teenagers, bend in the middle of the hustle and bustle of this young man.
09 Berlin. "People, animals, sensations. -Artistic performances under the roof, artist makes powered by monkeys lying on back with legs huge body turns up with one hand hanging rope holding, juggler, penny farthing artists, Affenkarussel, elephant carries mold 3 artists sitting stacked on miniature bicycle driving, A few rope artists briefly, monkey in pajamas sitting on pot, monkey brings another bottle to bed, this is the bottle neck, corresponds to, div. intermediate cuts applaud. Monkey.
10 sport a. Berg Isel. Renovation of the Olympic ski jump + 2 stage four hills tournament. -Div. of the construction site and settings scaffold, swinging over the terrain at the ski slope (without people). Winner of the ski jumping competition: Willy Egger before Zakadse-some downfalls.
b. Oberstdorf. 1. competition d. four hills tournament on d. Schattenberg ski jump. -Special jumping spring weather and poor snow conditions. Course see [...]
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Alexander, Peter ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Jensen, Ole ; Kennedy, John F. ; Koch, Marianne ; Lollobrigida, Gina ; Loren, Sophia ; McMillan, Harold ; Pertramer, Elfie ; Philipp, Gunther ; Rühmann, Heinz ; Herzog von Windsor ; Egger, Willi ; Kirjonen, Eino ; Thoma, Georg ; Zakadse
Berg Isel ; London ; Paris ; Rome ; Bonn ; Milano ; Munich ; Karlsruhe ; Berlin ; San Pedro ; Bermuda ; Moskau ; Oberstdorf
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; civil wars ; Demonstrations ; Cinema commercials ; Special events ; filmmaking ; Musical events ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Police ; Portraits ; Advertising ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Animals (except dogs) ; Unrest ; Buildings ; Art ; Works of art ; Medicine ; Variety ; winter pictures ; Circus ; Revues ; Entertainment, festivals ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m portrait cartoonist Ole Jensen camera: Jürgens Adenauer birthday origin: Archive Kennedy Mamillan on Bermuda Khrushchev at Congress of trade origin: Metro, Sovkino de Gaulle & d. war of nerves d. OAS origin: Gaumont, archive Gina Lollobrigida as Blutspenderin origin: SEDI heart. v. Windsor & Loren i. Lido/Paris origin: Pathé journal Studio mirror "Pickpocket" / Rühmann camera: Vlasdeck Atelier mirror "Bat" camera: Vlasdeck Silvester in Trafalgar Square origin: Pathé news people, animals, sensations, Berlin camera: Pahl, o Connor, Jürgens Innsbruck, oly ski jump camera: Hafner origin: Austria new year's ski jumping, Oberstdorf camera: strong, Vlasdeck, Hafner final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 41/1953
Berlin, 13. August 1961
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 445/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 653/1962
Welt im Film 238/1949
Deutschland in Trauer