UFA-Wochenschau 287/1962 24.01.1962
Advance cinema-advertising spot (he puts tie front mirror, he and she cheek to cheek in the mirror and in the cinema) 1st launch of a Thor missile At night in Cape Canaveral (see NDW 626) 02 United States. Preparation for Lieutenant Colonel Glenn's launch into space. -Div. settings space flight engineers before div. testing & measuring instruments (printed on the back: NASA / McDonnell), carrier rocket during discharge from aircraft, close, div. A few recordings Glenn astronauts test, gauges, close to 2 settings, with the rocket launcher.
03. the ex-monarch Sofia. -Military parades, parade armor, party demonstration, Communist leader in stands with flower bouquets, Holy Cross (Russian orthodox), upright, large.
Vevey/Switzerland. Margarita Gomez wedding Simeon II. -Church behind trees, half close, various settings, the bride and groom ascending crowd before and in Church, wedding car, close, etc. Prince Louis Ferdinand Church kicking, close, close altar (candlestick in the foreground), altar table near, priest hits the cross, close (behind wedding guests), people crowd around the map bandwagon (seen from above).
04. sport Frankfurt German Figure Skating Championships of the pairs. -Freestyle Kilius Bäumler freestyle of the winning couple Goebel Ningel, jg. smiling applauding spectator, close.
05. Garmisch. The FIBT World Championship.
England's Bob l gets too high, crashes, sleds and riders slip Maurer Wörmann Dtld. separated further, II, received 3rd place. Winner: Ruatti de Lorenzo, Italy II.
06. Berlin six days. -After the six-day-Waltz (Wiener Prater life) ailing Bell, big, be hootin' teenagers, levels in the clock of waste free swept, close, clean wiping the Racecourse, close (only legs visible), div. once, spinning wheels, and others with big beer glass empties hub and smaller sausages on paper plates viewers, close in waltz time, div, etc. Hans Söhnker, wife encounters in a horn, close, winner: the Dutchman van Looy-post.
07. anti-dance "Twist" some archive footage from "Mr. twist", div. Nah-and detail shots in the twist club dancing (after "Love's dream" / list). Mohammed Adnan interviewed A few dancers with the question "Why dance twist?". Mixer hands at the "shaken" after rhythm bar, close to the shadow of a dance couple (normal), image filling, cheek to couples dancing cheek, great. Esterer is on individual questions if they missed it not that one would not the partner, and finally, whether the dance is healthy. Man is carried on stretcher, yet rhythmically jerking from the club room. -Archaeologist Mr Meyer is an Assistant, Miss Strehlke, bones from pit range, knocking vertebrae with Mallet of sand free, hands have ever lying straight and backbone bent as a result of twist dancing.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bäumler, Hans Jürgen; Esterer; Glenn, John; Gomez, Margarita; Louis Ferdinand von Preußen; Meyer, Carl Walther; Simeon II. von Bulgarien; Söhnker, Hans; Strehlke; Göbel, Margret; Kilius, Marika; Looy van; Lorenzo de, Teófilo; Maurer; Ningel, Franz; Ruatti; Wörmann
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Ice skating, art running; Higher education; Interviews; Cinema commercials; Musical events; Parades; Cycling; Rockets; Religious events; Joke; Skibike; sports audience, sports spectator; Dance; Technology; Buildings; Engagement; Science; Jobs; Technology; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- UFA advertisement: Men & couples in the mirror and in the movies title brand 6 m echo balloon explosion origin: Metro before the Glenn flight origin: Metro parades and demonstrations/Bulgaria origin: vis news, archive wedding Simeon II. BC, / Margarita Gómez origin: Cine journal German Figure Skating Championships, Frankft.
Camera: Rau, Jürgens, Zakariah FIBT World Championships, Garmisch camera: o Connor, Hafner six days, (cycling) Berlin camera: Pahl, Jürgens twist, the anti-dance camera: Pahl, Jürgens, fire (+ excavations) camera: Pahl, Jürgens, Brandes finally brand
Have you seen these gems?
Staatsbesuch in Guinea
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 428/1958
Welt im Film 261/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 567/1960