UFA-Wochenschau 288/1962 31.01.1962
1 Savoy Alps. Parachute jumping skiers. -Jump skier from sports plane over snow-covered mountains, close tracking of jumps from the top, div. once, by the setting up, close. including front ski hut.
02. rally Monte Carlo. Div. pictures ride at dusk and during the day over highways and dch. Monte Carlo car passes back the car wreck. Viewers, close, winning team: Carlsson/Haggbom.
03. Garmisch-P. World Championship in 1962 in the four-man the Canadian crash (4th place), Bob Italy I was ranked 2nd, Deutschld. I WINS. Some cheering spectators before snow-covered fir tree, close.
04. Paris. Fashions. (Maître Maillot)
Swimwear demonstration; Through swimsuits and bikinis. -Some older. Viewers make close on their laps, notes, ält. Woman considered brochure in their hands, close, turning to the side. Evening gowns: Demonstration of mostly airy, loosely covered, bright evening dresses on stage before Baroque portraits, long setting striding legs, close, viewers, close, face of a Chinese mannequins with pearls in her hair, large, Chinese long gown introduces, kniefreies dress, legs close.
05. Aachen. Dr. Rochus Spiecker:-(see also NDW):-present, side, close the CAP and applying. Applauding, close, Sanam speaks U sound, close (see narration), Carlo Schmid, smiling, side, big.
06. Berlin - Bernauer Straße Pan road Church of reconciliation, close watch, + big (pointer 5 vor 12) lounge, A few older men to counter standing around, lively discussing, close, one types on forehead, another puts beer glass to mouth, close to the table, shortly, man leave local, short, newspaper kiosk, buyer, individually, upon receipt of the journal and payment (taken from newsstands; back of the seller with dove on the shoulder before newspaper notice), Passers-by before House wall with inscription "Purchase - sale", antique dealer bust of woman provides among other things, close, flagship "Opportunities - purchase of furniture" on the home front, side, close, passing policeman on window of antiques (seen from inside). -Policeman by wall of limited terminus before the tram passing, shadow of the rider from behind while driving the last few meters, close, tram shield "Bernauer Str. - E. Wolliner Str.", close, driver gets off worker behind. Mr Wichmann interviews (interview) "W.:" terminus of Bernauer str. "driver:"... it you sick, to drive here!"" W. asks worker: "Yes, you say ' times, how often you drive now on the wall?" You: "four times we go here on the wall, for me (sobbing) it is overwhelming, because my brother there lives." I wish every West Germans that he comes over here and really look at that!"
Wall layers in the dark side by side, small cemetery at dusk (taken from an angle above), Holy statue on wall, close (at Dämmerg), people with goal kicking up, sign next to input "loaf Church - EV." Girls dorm - EV. Old people's home", close and big. -Walters interviewed pastor in court: "Father, how that actually did, that a community that so suddenly was on the road, fled here in your home and has been incorporated?" Pfamer: "the loaf Church in Berlin is already, since she exist, have been a refuge for those who did not know where they should be, and was so for us of course, to absorb the community."
Saints head on plate, close, various settings church interior, in dim light, with phuu municipality (original sound). -Close out window of frantic, half (high House front), on road beckoning, such as woman with dog on arm, close, A few settings tourist car in the Grenzstraßen, car runs on decorated Mahnstätte on sidewalk passing behind the wall at the side of the shield "Bernauer Straße", div settings soccer playing young in the Bernauer Straße, ball jumps swivel Tower (detail) the Church of reconciliation, over high Hauer, boy looking up, close,.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Spiecker, Rochus ; Schmid, Carlo ; Wiechmann, Hans-Ludwig ; Carlsson, Haggbom
Berlin ; Savoy ; Savoy Alps ; Aachen ; Hong Kong ; Paris ; Monte Carlo ; Garmisch-Partenkirchen
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Interviews ; Carnival ; Children ; skydiving, skydiving ; Carnival ; Leisure, recreation ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Religious events ; Skibike ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Debris ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; People ; Holiday ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Jobs ; Gastronomy ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m skier landing with parachutes on the main slope origin: Eclair Monte Carlo Rally origin: Pathé journal bobsleigh World Cup, Garmisch camera: Hafner, Rau, o Connor, Zakariah swimming and evening fashions origin: Gaumont Aachen. Carnival orders "against d. animal." Ernst"on Dominican father Dr. Roch. Raja Sanam camera: Luppa, reason Berlin: Terminus Bernaustrasse loaf Church, with interviews Hans-Ludwig Wiechmann camera: Pahl final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Der Staatsbesuch in Paris
Welt im Bild 13/1952
Welt im Bild 145/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 542/1960
Welt im Film 347/1952