UFA-Wochenschau 290/1962 14.02.1962
01 France. Anti-OAS demonstrations. -Div. settings Windows, damaged car bomb destruction. Car wheels roll over broken glass, close, demonstration train marching on police with truncheons, charging demonstrators and policemen. 2 helpers of the "Red Cross" pull up to the curb seated elderly man, lead him, close group of people trying. Man to get on its feet. close, up agai. some defensive can with bleeding. Close head wound.
02. Berlin. Exchange Iwanowitsch Abel for Francis Gary Powers, newspaper clipping with corresponding. Headline, bildf., div. stand copies m. shots of Abel, swing by newspaper photo of Abels on this by powers, image v. powers as a pilot, picture of the U-2, trick mark the route on map, powers v Court (Arch) 03 Corbeil to Paris. Nathalie Trotzky died. -Div. once. "Room of death, the dead in the bed on the wall about flag" with Chamber and sickle and photo portrait s. close and big, div. archival footage with Lew Davidowitsch Trotzky.
04. Worms. Icon painter Prince Sergej Juriewicz - j. working on almost perfect icon, close, looking through magnifying glass to Holy face, j. large, swivel about icon image filling, kl. Crucifix with Davor hanging burning fuel lamp, close. Memories and icon on wall, close, swing by self portrait, large, on the singing work space to the guitar in s. Prince J. (original sound). Various close-ups icons on the wall.
05. Völklingen. Mine accident flight recording of the city, close to sign "City Völklingen - district Luisenthal", OVR re ported various views of streets in Crape (flags), men at the ailing newspaper reports, close, reading headlines typically Bild Zeitung, Esterer at the colliery site standing,. that happened (original sound), drive up shaft Tower, Esterer front pit gate (original sound), continuing ambulance, div. close crowd waiting settings, table 'Think first of your safety,' + A few umherstehd. Policemen, a number of mates, immediately, frontal, close, close, who tarnished name boards, read close, A few buddies in the crowd. close, fire for their cigarettes To give, div. anguished people led by their families through the crowd, local settings, Mohammed Adnan interviewed a rescued (original sound), mine site totally.
Div. of the coffins and many mourners, Lübke keeps speech (production sound) settings in Park, drive up to div. road descends closed window, dead cars, various settings steeples, half close behind houses and close.
Mourning ceremony at the community graves, held high crucifix in the crowd, close, burning pit lamps, large, Lübke(O-Ton), Schachttürm, close, total, A few buddies on the way to the and in the slot.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; civil wars; Demonstrations; close-ups, detail; Interviews; Justice; Disasters; Musical events; natural disasters; Political events; Police; Religious events; Cities; Deaths, funerals; Debris; Unrest; Buildings; automotive engineering, automotive; Art; Works of art; People; Welfare, aid agencies, care; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Jobs; aerial photographs; Mining; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title 7, 6 m OAS origin: Pathé journal Exchange d. "Spies" Abel/powers origin: DPA, archive of Trotsky's widow in Holland. Die origin: Gaumont soot. Icon painter Juriewiczm worms camera: Luppa mining disaster at the Saar + end title camera: Luppa, base, Seib
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 909/1967
Welt im Film 22/1945
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 916/1967
Der Kaiser bei unseren türkischen Verbündeten
Welt im Bild 16/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 79/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 218/1954