UFA-Wochenschau 297/1962 04.04.1962
01 Aintree. Grand National. -See NDW 636 - and. Cut. -Jockey-parade, Very much a lot of audience shots, including m. binoculars, side. Nah, crowd in bleachers, standing and its heads, frontal, image filling.
02. Argentina. President Frondizi banished. -Frondizi next to Prince Philin in the off. Cars standing dch b. triumph drive. d. bent of young people waving at while driving past Ehrengarden, Philip, close, end of film cameramen, half side, close, Frondizi neb. Philip, close supervision on cheering crowds, image filling. -Senate President Guido paves way to journalists and photo reporters past in the semi-darkness, close to half, mainly youthful protest, by hopping jumps & hold up note, military tries to disperse demonstrators, several on the. Military in the streets, etc. 4 soldiers on balconies, rifles at the ready, half close, on side of a State building is grouping battalion, people board aircraft (Argentina) (the rising not visible).
03. Madrid. Ex-President Perón. -Photographer + beckoning, seitl., close, Perón amid several casually dressed men a men's m. embrace joyfully welcoming, close, Perón in the shirt with distinctive hand movements, speaking, large (without sound) and sitting close in the districts of some gentlemen at table.
04. California. Kennedy is doctor honoris causa of the rights. -First of all 3 flag bearer, then with a doctorate in accompaniment and. Doctors close by Stadium Gail., k is set to applaud order. Lot vornehml. Higher education related, full-screen, congratulating Kennedy's indelible is uplifting and jublnd. Quantity on grandstand, screen, k goes to the standing before their benches applaud. Past guests of honour.
05. California. Kennedy visited missiles base Vandenberg. -Terrain, v. fahrd. Dare asked before transport aircraft with half raised missile detachment to the greeting, recorded, start an Atlas, total, away, smiling looking Kennedy high in the districts of some men, that close.
06. meet Kennedy Eisenhower. Both at swimming pool walking along (Palm trees in the background), both standing and looking, close.
07. Vienna. State visit Lübke. -Gate for the atrium of the Hofburg, half total (castle through visible), swing down on rising through man, Lübke in Begleitg close,. including his wife sadhana + Schröder when entering a room and viewing images on the walls, paintings image filling, visit d. of Imperial treasure, which guess each close, standing Schröder on inspection of the Crown in the foreground, close to pan across vase, m. bouquet v. artificial flowers, wholesale. -Pan down from chandeliers to ceiling the span. Riding, dressage, above people - watching, half close, couple Lübke + company b. Visit the horses, Stallion, behind bars moving, big, knocking through open box Lübke horse neck, Stallion bound firmly to Halter before drinking pool hint. Grid, close. -Supervision of landing on both statesmen occurring portal and long bent to. Pages (in Schönbrunn Palace). -Adoption of sharpening/Lahiri on platform, photographer, close, seen platform with waving, including sharpening, as well as photographers, from train moving off (from compartment window waving hand right in the foreground, close).
08 United Kingdom. Visit Willy Brandt. -Derived from one Fiddler rolling out brit. Passenger plane, half total, in looking the height of waiting photographers (airport buildings in the Hintergrd.) side, close, Brandt gangway descends lateral ones. close, is situated, close, go to Begleitg. some men to the building and enters it, journalist with headphones, press room, side. close, and occasionally watching looks up Brandt gives interview sitting close (sometimes Interview - English) about Berlin question.
09 Berlin. Six months wall! -Boy goes along high wall, policeman goes to lock out deferred interlocking pegs along roof, half close, close to m. wire coils, insight into road m. lock wall, stop on the Turnpike "drive not S-Bahn. You pay otherwise. Ulbricht barbed wire" Great inscription unt. Station window "solves tickets for the return trip already", nah, neb shield. Station entrance "warning! S train! Warns fellow your alighting, as continuing in the direction of Potsdam risk imprisonment. Direction note! ", close close, swivel such page on input, supervision on S-Bahn travelling in train station, almost empty writing. S-Bahn inside, advertisement f. d. newspaper "New Germany" window, in fahrd. S Bahn recorded, with einfahrd on counter track platform "Lindenthaler Allee". Railway, from einfahrd. Track made recording of einfahrd seen. Train on platform, on which only a railway official and a man are, div. Recorded driving trains. -Mounting: close, House window reply silhouette of a man in the dark, which flashes with Torch light signals. Assembly: Children leads down on lonely Street, father of roof sign language with the arsenic, letter shows high official letters in various subjects, close, A few subjects with Berlin suburb name, close, officials loaded bags (labeled ' German Federal Post Office) large PostBus close, d. fahrd. Auto, screen, Turnpike will be lowered boots behind the car closely, and mantle rock of a Vopos, wall standing, close, Sentry in the foreground (seen from the rear) observe through Turnpike and mail car driving half side in the image, woman hands enough to URN out of window, which is passed down. Officials, who stored them in car, close, officials close rear door close, the moving car, large, limit (fall of the wall), passed long, (half-side supervision), policeman before Turnpike patrolling, half close, control of the rear open ballot box car. -Hint House front with 2 Windows closed with a clearly visible woman. Schlagbaum happens a curtain to vans (go with the woman who has obtained, in the West), frontal, close, people greet each other, standing next to the car, 2 looking out window men (rear view) and look out onto the wall, one of the two speaks (original): "my mother lives there. We can see, we may not beckon us. If we wave, then come the Vopos and throw them ' out of the apartment, each connection here to us is prohibited. -Woman, looking out window speaks (interview) "... and since my whole family is: my children (crying), my mother - and all wave - and we do not come together, and so often, one wonders: how to end just Once again?". Rear view boy wall along schlendernd, on the side.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; civil wars ; Demonstrations ; Railways ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Political events ; Rockets ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; Unrest ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Cultural events ; People ; Military ; Military events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Viewers and audience ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m Grand National horse racing origin: Pathe news Prince Philip in Argentina origin: Pathe news Pres.. Frondizi v. Argentina banished origin: Sucesos Peron in Madrid origin: Metro, Metro Kennedy in the Rocket Center Vandenberg origin: Metro Lübke in Vienna camera: Luppa Willy Brandt in London origin: Pathe news Berlin report: (last link "after over") camera: Pahl empty S-Bahn trains, signals, urn Exchange etc.
Camera: Pahl final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 317/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 207/1954
Welt im Bild 167/1955
Deutsche Hilfe für Finnland
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 883/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 17/1950