UFA-Wochenschau 298/1962 11.04.1962
01 an apparatus under bushes (radio?), bicycle recorded 1946 - black from the WIF archive of black market trading and raids (o), including the arrival of trucks loaded with policemen and a MOP stripe, scattered around outdoors things like cigarettes. -The Federal Republic in 1962:-heavy car traffic, close, Transfokator return of showcase of a delicatessen business with 2 viewers before, showcase with furs, jewelry, furniture and people and their mirror images before, swivel lit chandeliers, short.
"Hold Maß in abundance". -Rear view of Minister Erhard's podium standing, close, before microphones speaking, big (original sound - see narration), 2 listeners, close. Mohammed Adnan interviewed people from. Population, including workers, 1 Greengrocer, passers-by about Erhard's call to the moderation in wage price policy (o-ton - see narration) (Esterer mostly visible).
02. Cadenabbia. Bowling Green Teacher Adenauer. -A. Desk sitting, scrolling through fonts and writing, big + close, close, Secretary and Secretary ever big Secretary at Steno intakes table sitting on the side (head not visible), hands on typewriter typing, shorthand typist at Schreibmasch. working, front close, top, is grandfather clock with dial (12 30), Adenauer 2 secretaries and daughter throws ball to the bowling green, RIA at home along. Adenauer replaces microphone set up on the lawn, ad. large, speaking under the Palm branches, (o - s. narration), keeps währd. Talking ball typically hand and she throws up and occasionally playful, various settings. Adenauer + the 3 ladies b game.
03. Berlin. Boxing: Bubi Scholz soak through technical knockout - Jesse Bowdry div. audience recordings, local precipitation, see d. p Pug face (TV star?), hate the ceremony spectators O. E., close, happy smiling, big, miteinand the rope tightly, standing together. speaking, close, Bubi big at ceremony, passes through the ring and jumps over a rope, close.
04. Hamburg. International football match Germany: Uruguay 3-0 (Volkspark Stadium) crowd (from behind seen; full-image, swing on the playing field, goal scenes as well as the first 2 shots on goal in slow motion, div. recordings viewers far and large, cheering crowds, frontal, close, image filling, at dusk, big, thence playing field, the player rely on floodlight downward swing the field, forward in the image coming close.)
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bowdry, Jesse ; Adenauer, Konrad ; Adenauer, Ria ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Esterer ; Hasse, Otto Ernst ; Scholz, Gustav
Cadenabbia ; Paris ; London ; Federal Republic of Germany ; Germany ; Brussels ; Hamburg ; Berlin ; Federal Republic
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; close-ups, detail ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; Reviews ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Technology ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Holiday ; Economy ; Science ; Jobs ; Viewers and audience ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m black 1946 origin: world in the film Professor Erhard speech: "Hold mass in abundance" + interviews to the Erhard call camera: reason, Jürgens, Seib, Oelsner Adenauer interviews to the bowling game camera: Luppa, strong boxes Gustav Scholz/Jesse Bowdry, bln. camera: Pahl football Germany/Uruguay, Hamburg camera: Seib, Brandes, Jürgens, o Connor final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 2/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 606/1961
Bilder von der Halbinsel Krim
Welt im Film 138/1948
Welt im Bild 211/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 152/1952