UFA-Wochenschau 299/1962 18.04.1962
01. mounting of the zone boundary. Various settings. Customs border officials to border fences and behind wall through field glasses seeing close and large, boundary plate "German Democrat. Republic", great, after Transfokator return overlooking grounds with death strip of with many stake series, div. once, Volksarmisten b. erection of concrete piles and wearing wire coils, half close, various recordings border, including with warning 'Mines' zone soldier looking through binoculars, side. large Crouching Volksarmisten smile maliciously toward camera, one types m. d. hand on forehead, close to half (in the Htrgrd shovel work), Armist runs n. back, half-close, guards officer group go to fence with Armisten stretched out behind them on the ground along, half-close, immediately, close to half. slowly fahrd. Transporter? and A few behind stehd. Soldiers, half close, one crashes 2 officers walking on concrete piles along, pulls on itself, close, 2 officers on the running Board of a Panzerspähwagens? Mobile, half close, 2 soldiers set smoke bombs, half close, Seitwärtsschwenk of mist (entlangfahrd i. background on wire fence. Transporter), round border sign in front of Turnpike, close, swivel sideways: Turnpike close.
02. Berlin. Against the spread of the epidemic of dysentery. -3 West Detain on Turnpike Street standing, half close, close street sign "Bornholmer Straße", customs officer lets high barrier on the bridge in front of car, officer leans to the driver of the ongoing car, halbseitl. Nah, presented tablets in cellophane sleeve and data sheet, close, handling of and. large. Cars, 2 officials hands in Bowl, close to wash hands when washing, close.
03. Cuba. Lenin Prize for Fidel Castro. -Seitwärtsschwenk room with the applaudierender crowd, Castro accompanied by side behind balustrade walking along, half-close, div. Kawaii settings & clapping audience, primarily women, close, close, looking Castro, book price sets, down surrounded by applauding, & embraced stehd beside him. Lord, half close, Castro behind microphones, with jerky wild head and hand movements speaking, great.
04. Washington. Visit of the Shah v. Persia and Farah Diba. -Shah, from rising before stairs such White House stationary cart (side), is welcomed by the oncoming him Kennedy on stairs, mutual greeting of the couples on landing, half close, Kennedy in addition to Farah and the Shah neb. Jackie standing in the reception room, close (in the background photographer), the couples leave d. glass door.
05. UNITED STATES. Maneuver on aircraft carrier "Enterprise". -Radio look soloseat. from control tower, close, div. setting, of the carrier ship, including total, total, RC aircraft, flight controller start releases by raising an arm, div. aircraft take-offs and landings, soldiers in row m. flapping pants OVR. Leaning reeling.
06. UNITED STATES. Testing the "Terrier" rocket on aircraft carrier "Constellation". -Rocket is extended (bottom seen), close, gun while 2 extended missile itself at d page of the aircraft carrier, close, div. starts v. steered away. Rockets.
07. Sahara. Oil fire. -Div. shots fire specialists, including discussing, close, Transfokatorfahrt fire flames strong jets of water to, div. shoots out from pipe opening out, big, single, high pressure pipe schießd. Water outlet, water jet before flame i. background, large, div. settings of the flame, including fire image filling, special vehicle approaching the flame under water blasting protection, A few men work in blazing heat air (remove secondary fire), swing by drilling rig down, digging m. fließd. Waste water, in short, stacked sandbags, sketch of main line and planned secondary lines to the gas storage, 2 workers pour sand bags in round. Container, bags-drag and stacking.
08 Bay of Biscay. Storm surge. -Div. Entlangfahrd breakwater the recordings of coast and floods, supervision on shore road. Auto, flood wave moves from the bottom up in Street, frontal, various on the. Washout of roads, A few Spaniards glide into the approaching waves.
09. the l day of school. (Original sound) (Interviews)
Mothers arrive with their children from school, mother in Foyer kissing her young and Schultüte puking, close, with children occupied Aula, Transfokatorfahrt a boy, close, div. children heads, large, child's hand on the backrest, close, dangling legs, close, kl. Boy on his nose fumbles around, close, children and teacher entered the classroom, children take their seats at tables and grab Ränzel from div. Nah-, close-ups of the seated children, individually and together the children continue teacher-inspired depiction of nature one by d. m. (in the following interview) big. descriptive gestures, girl arm lying horizontally, m. wristwatch, great, children imitate m. gestures and loud drums u. Trumpets, their stuff pack up on rings out, individual b. d. adoption of the teacher, close, parents remove m. children by the Schlhaus before the other parents wait to group children (see v. rear) girl with Schultüte in the arm is photographed, close, close.
Mohammed Adnan interviewed several children (large) about their first impressions of the school (production sound).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adair, Paul Red ; Castro, Fidel ; Diba, Farah ; Esterer ; Kennedy, Jacqueline ; Kennedy, John F. ; Reza Pahlevi von Persien
Berlin ; United States ; Sahara ; Switzerland ; Paris ; Munich ; Bay of Biscay ; South Africa ; London ; Utrecht ; Cuba ; Washington
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bombs ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Hands ; Interviews ; Disasters ; Children ; Fire ; Fireworks ; natural disasters ; Oil ; Rockets ; Shipping ; Ships ; Schools, training ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Technology ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Cultural events ; Maneuver ; Medicine ; Military ; Military events ; Science ; Customs ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Construction ; Viewers and audience ; Military ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m fixing of the zone border camera: Rieck Ruhr epidemic in East Berlin (Tablet tax a. d. zone border) camera: Pahl Lakshmi Prize for Fidel Castro origin: Sovkino Shah v. Persia b. Kennedy origin: Metro U.S. maneuvers in the Pacific Ocean origin: Metro US Terrier missiles origin: Metro oil firefighting typically Sahara origin: Gaumont, Pathé journal, Pathé journal, Eclair storm surge in Spain origin: No.-do training with interviews of children camera: Jackson, Rau, Brandes finally brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Das Erfurter Gespräch - Treffen Brandt-Stoph in Erfurt
Welt im Film 313/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 140/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 31/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 768/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 332/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 213/1954