UFA-Wochenschau 300/1962 25.04.1962
1st Munich. Portrait Eugen Roth. -Roth, sitting front of bookshelves, declaiming own verses (o-ton), book cover by "A person", "New recipes by the witch doctor" & "Among brothers", depending on the total, Roth impression photo album (including portraits of a boy) is at his work table, catches this cigar, close, face great Roth at the piano playing, stroking approaching dog takes a leaf out of his romantic collection out of drawer, div. betextete drawings from it, Roth speaks verses (o-ton: "A man sees the light d world..." see SPR.-text).
02. "Victory of optimism" crying, wrapped in towels babies (2-3), close (initially only the legs facing the camera, then head shoots.). -Mohammed Adnan interviewed passers-by on street (o - s. narration) m. d. question whether they were confident about the future of the next, the interviewee ever big forts. Column 7.
03. Japan. Spring offensive of the trade unions. -Swing Auditorium of workers in uniform gap, close, microphones, speakers, in short, pan across huge meeting outdoors, slow orderly demonstration train on the side of the road (with a flag at the top), demonstrating, halbseitl. coming into the picture, close.
04. Algeria. OAS-terror continues. -Div. debris images, close, car, apartment, individual soldiers browsing one destroyed. Apartment, looking out window on collection of curious, window is geschloss. (viewed v. outside).
05. Holland. Reinforcement of the defence forces for Western New Guinea. -Dutch soldiers, standing close, div. setting soldiers in rows on upper & lower railing of the abfahrd the embarkation of soldiers, among others the ship blasted b. night, total, its from the people on the quay, their heads, close. Ship winkd., close. Back view two which is i. Hintergrd. removing. Ship with towels of frantic men.
06. UNITED STATES. Kennedy at the naval maneuvers (s. NDW 639/2 - almost same cut) 07. continuation of the interview by Esterer hinsichtl. Assessment of the future.
8 Federal Republic. Ensured our continued existence – statistics of birth rates:-4 adjacent screaming babies (original sound), close, swivel OVR. the babies, close. -The following interim cuts of the first falling and then rising graph of the "annual number of births since 1945", Trümmerhaus is blown up (archive), rubble women, close, short (Arch.), archive pictures from Korea war: Cannon, injured soldiers will be transported, close. Upward swing on high-rise building (archive).
Baby Clinic. -Sisters maintain the babies, glass door panel with details of opening hours and drawing m. heading "Storks pond", swing down on hand with plate klopfende "No access" on disc, close, sister away discs curtain, man visible, sister shows behind waiting twins in her arms (without head d. behind disc baby twins, close, Sister), close, sister sets baby to the mother, close, mother tenderly turned to the child, close. -Assembly station clock, great with babies screaming überschnell rotating sec pointer (1.46 1.50) and several in baby carriages, the single, large. -Neb 2 babies in cart. Sign "stat. Landesamt Nordrhein Westphalia"sitting (building in the Hintergrd), A few settings, female. Staff at the Office on calculators working, machine running punch card, bildf., children side stages sitting on and playing + child in the stroller being close (in the background industrial plants), cutting stack birth certificates, close (one is removed). -Elbe with ships and Michel m. environment in the background, hand picks in punch card filing, employee stacking file boxes, sitting div. settings filling machine to the storage and addition of the hole cards, table to rows with numbers, image filling. -2 settings Church Angel with wreath in hands outside Church window, naming, close.
09. First father worry - shopping for the baby. -Wichmannverzögert d. road his step in of old. Mother rolled stroller m. lumber, then look around, looks in showcase m. baby articles, occurs in loading, shows garment, close, pulling fluffy dog on wheels in the direction of loading door, checks and choose from wide selection Campo baby car. kopfschüttelnd. Saleswoman, drives him out of the shop, stops in zebra stripes & rummages around in the car, VW bus passes behind him (forward in the image). -10 Essex. Stroller Derby. -Start of the teams, seitl., each consisting of 2 women pushing a woman in front of s., consist, div. once. Drive d. m. people trellis, a team m. streets naked. Legs, back, close, several teams pull their wagons through shallow water, close, männl. Dch team when driving. close to the water. In the water, upset car is back on the wheels that div settings finish, frontal, close. -Applauding winterl. Children dressed behind a rope, close.
11 Berlin. Football. Tasmania Berlin: 1. FC Nürnberg 1:2 (opening Mstrsch. 62). -Silhouettes of some standing spectators before full grandstands and part of the playing field in the background, goal scenes in slow motion, various settings. Close to spectators, including cheering, the arms upward-reckender man u.niederhopsender young man, big man tweaks is nervous a few times on the nose, big. -2 visible shots on goal without slow motion, cheering spectators with FCN flags, half close, slow motion recording header on goal across.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Libraries ; civil wars ; Demonstrations ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; Children ; child care, education problems ; Football ; Portraits ; Religious events ; Joke ; Shipping ; Ships ; Technology ; Debris ; Unrest ; Buildings ; Art ; Works of art ; Maneuver ; Medicine ; People ; Military ; Military events ; Science ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Entertainment, festivals ; Viewers and audience ; Military ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, portrait of 6 m treatments Roth, Munich camera: Jackson interview "How do you see the future?" 18, 5 with pessimists camera: Seib trade union strike in Japan origin: Asahi news OAS terrorist, Algeria origin: Pathé journal, Gaumont embarkation holld. Troops to Western New Guinea origin: Polygoon Kennedy at US naval manoeuvres origin: Metro interviews with optimists camera: Seib increase in the birth rate, etc.
Camera: Rau children car race in England origin: Pathe news football Tasmania Berlin / 1 FC Nuremberg, Berlin camera: Basic, Jürgens, Pahl, Seib final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 918/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 214/1954
Welt im Film 260/1950
Welt im Bild 117/1954
Welt im Film 295/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 281/1955
Der erste Schritt