UFA-Wochenschau 303/1962 16.05.1962
01 Cannes. Cannes Film Festival - "Grand Prix" for UFA Wochenschau. -Communication of the price received, beach hotel by fahrd appears telex over picture of harbour of Cannes. Boat seen, various movie stars on the beach and close to the beach, Sophia Loren. NEB. Carlo Ponti. driving in the car, waving, short, Romy Schneider. with companion at table in conversation with a waiter, close, backward swing about meeting Sophia behind her Ponti and Romy Schneider, plying through crowd At night, total,.
02. Karlsruhe. Bambi 1962 cheering and photographing young girls, close, Marianne Koch. In addition to companion before car standing and waving, close, Rock Hudson. surrounded by teenagers, giving autographs, close, helps Mr Sophia Loren. from car, Sophia. waving, big, viewers, vornehml. GG protects young girls behind barrier waving and cheering, close supervision from stage front hall, Sophia in addition to Hudson in the audience sitting on, hand her face. the falling on them beam off, while she Hudson tells something both laugh a hearty, close. Handing-over of the Bambis: l. to a representative of the Constantin-Film-GES. for the film "The haunted Castle in the Spessart", Ruth Leuwerik, 2 3 on Hudson. ever close, (viewers of the first series, halbseitich, close, applause) 4 to Sophia Loren.
03. Bonn. Discussion on support measures for German cinema. -Dr. Martin. Speaks before filmmakers (o - s narration), big, various guests, close + big, including Bernhard Wicki, Gr., Marianne Koch, Gr., Wolfgang Neuß, close.
04. Hamburg. Launching the "Esso"Spain. Various settings. Viewers, including with umbrellas div part settings of the giant ship, foreman blows whistle, large, various settings. Remove the chocks with driving beats, engineer looks to heeling blade, hand on the knife, close, bottle of sparkling wine to rope binds workers, close, photographic workers side before Schiffsrumph, naming, close, officers looking to, close, cord explosive capsule becomes inflamed, launch (explosion), various settings. Launched, including from ship to entfernendem farewell to the ship seen (o-ton...) "hip edgy huren rah"). Ship workers standing wave on stage with their helmets, soloseat. close pan on docks with many small barges, chimney and whistle, big, small barges and barges, driving, close.
05. sport Berlin. Football final l. FC Cologne: l. FC Nuremberg (s. NDW 642) 4:0 - people on their way to the stadium, at the entrances to the stadium, stadium-insight from the outside, supervision on large parking area, all game sounds, such as referee whistles and cheers of the audience and do actuality, all goals in slow motion, such as the Shepherd of. floor. Goal, close (hint. Recorded gate), supervision on cheering flags depends on vibrating viewers, bildf., unhappy in the network and tried to stand up (slow motion), players converge, Schäfer is on shoulders raised, holds up plate trophy, spectators wave large flags, close (l. FC Cologne), aerial Stadium and surrounding area.
Various settings team of l. FC Cologne on the return flight in passenger compartment sitting.
06. Cologne. Reception of the German master in Bonn obsession with cheering crowds. -Goat (mascot) with Cape Club character, close, the team goes down the gangway and holds flowers high, triumph ride including Saeed by roads, motorway, Fahraufnähme human schwaerme on bridges and on. the. The cheering crowds of ausreckende heads dense pages of the motorway, flag-swinging, screen, rear view team members held up flowers before mass on large space, Saeed holds trophy high, close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Hudson, Rock ; Koch, Marianne ; Leuwerik, Ruth ; Loren, Sophia ; Wagner, Martin ; Neuß, Wolfgang ; Ponti, Carlo ; Schneider, Magda ; Wicky, Bernhard ; Schäfer, Hans
Cannes ; Hamburg ; Karlsruhe ; Bonn ; Berlin ; Bremen ; Cologne
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; close-ups, detail ; festivals ; filmmaking ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; Shipping ; Ships ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Buildings ; Military ; Holiday ; transport questions ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title 7, 6 m "Grand Prix" f. d. UFA Wochenschau role title origin: Pathé journal Cannes Film Festival origin: Gaumont "Bambi" prize, 1962, Karlsr. (Beuwerik, Loren, Rock Hudson)
Camera: Strong CDU-film Conference in Bonn camera: strong, basic batch run freighter ESSO Spain, Hbg. camera: o Connor, Seib, Rieck, Brandes, Zakariah opening for German football championship football 1st FC Köln / 1 FC Nuremberg, Berlin camera: reason, Pahl, Jackson received the footballer in Cologne final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 400/1957
Friedensverhandlungen in Brest-Litowsk
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 407/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 793/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 479/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 408/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 473/1959