UFA-Wochenschau 308/1962 22.06.1962
1st West Berlin, "June 17" (see NDW - and.) Section). -Brandenb. Persistent goal, total, group of young men (in Club dress. with neck sash), close. -Wreath-laying ceremony at the Brandenb. Gate, ring loop m. inscription "The Chancellor", full-screen, rally on Rudolph wild space, Adenauer speaking, frontal (original sound - s. narration), close. Intermediate cuts: Posters, banners, on town hall façade coat of arms of various Eastern territories with barbed wire drawing, previously listed by flags. applaudierende A few shots spectators, including sitting front row, close.
02. movie news a. Oldenburg. The Guild Awards. -Men's & ladies enter Theatre, seen from the rear, short. -Überreichung the documents, head vorwiegd. Juvenile audience, the 4 winners with their documents side by side standing on stage, smiling, close, cut out of the Berolina, Düsseldorf, issued certificate, full-screen.
b. New York. The premiere of "Lolita". -Driving record trellis by waving u. cheering young people, close, 2 pairs of actors from the movie imagine ever the public on Broadway, Sue Lyon (in white fur) shakes hand side., some worshippers close, close to photographer, Mason gives his partner Kiss, close.
c. Studio Spisgel: "The enclosed by Altona" with Sophia Loren and Robert Wagner - film camera man puts Monocle to the eye, halbseitl., big, looks up, OVR upward swing. behind standing railing pairs of legs, including that of Loren, leaning on the railing, can comb himself and powder her face, big, Rob. Wagner can be smiling by a woman scarf right back up, close, Sophia and a film technician smoking, close, de SICA looks in screenplay held by Lady, nods to the side, close, werd screenplay pages. backward, bildf., de SICA a stage direction demonstrates the starring couple, close, a man wears a pan, release the smoke, start recording will be shown with flap, hand this close, short scene with the two main actors, de SICA side great, Sophia lets Wagner pull on her cigarette, frontal, big.
d. Berlin. Atelier mirror: operetta film "Der Vogelhändler" m. the Kessler - twins. -Some recording preparations, including sew women Höschen Federal on the body of one of the twins, close, Powdering the half bared body. -Some scenes settings: Cancan on stage a conversation cafes, in the audience, Georg Thomalla and Rudolf Platte, "Thomalla incredulously to the stage applause, looking and stammering, large, heavily plate dances with the girls a Cancan.
03. Bavaria. Enemy flight with the camera (exclusive) a. Jet fighter starts from Celle air base (type Fiat G 91), bug in the air, close, pilot in cockpit, large, slanted down flying hunters, aerial view of Munich (nuclear reactors) with hunters typically air, short, finger pressure on the machine. Side camera dashboard. large, Transfok. -Drive up to 'Camera Compartment', swing from ground close to distant aircraft and nuclear reactors, Hunter ends up with rear clamped parachute, close, soldier lays out film, this is lowered in the developer bath, close to man during evaluation of the photos of the pile with Lupe & circle, close, + gr.
b. Rammstein. NATO reconnaissance competition (exclusive) installs camera in pulpit soldier, pilot officer before several looking officers gives the start command, start frontal jet fighter + total, landing, pilot's ground crew sign, fast loading u. Pending the camera dolly on airfield soldier indicates passing side. with the poor characters, big soldiers close hatches under car, run to the transporters, soldier runs start a jet fighter with camera from an airplane in opposite tent, lateral, screen, half-dead., black bears camera to Dolly, whose Tür joins Right away, film is pulled from developer bath, close, soldier when evaluating a photo, dense sets in his head, side, big, the recording (Cumberland in ländl. Environment) from the point of view of the evaluator.
04. Kiel week 62 (in dull Breeze) launch of a Mariners close, swivel on the start Finn-Dinghis. -Starter's pistol at shot release in hand, large (water behind it). -Star boats and dragon on the Außenförde, several settings of Jean-Claude James with his Finn-Dinghi, he wins, kissing a young admirer. -05 Santiago. World Cup (see NDW 647). District with emotions in the background, oversight of halfway up on the city, A few settings. Surrounding landscape, with mountains i. Hintergrd., including Palm i. foreground. Brazil game: Cssr = 3:1 - as in NDW Arieh (CL. trophy in rose.) Hands, close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Bundeswehr; close-ups, detail; filmmaking; aircraft; Football; Posters, fonts, banners; Advertising; Sailing; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Cities; Buildings; Cultural events; Art; Works of art; Landscapes; Military events; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; NATO; aerial photographs; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 7, 6 m Memorial for June 17 (m. speech Adenauer in Berlin) camera: Pahl sen., Pahl Jr.
Film news: Strong [...] fewalt [...] fa [...]
Gildepreisverleihg. d. film theatre "Lolita" premiere in New York camera: Rieck origin: Metro Studio mirror "Enclosed by Altona" m. sophis Loren camera: Seib Studio mirror "Der Vogelhändler" m. Kessler twins camera: Pahl's air reconnaissance squadron of the NATO "Kieler Woche" 1962 camera: o Connor, Seib, fire snow pictures in Chile FIFA World Cup in Chile: Brazil/CSSR camera: Jürgens, final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Impulse Geschichte der Kommunikationsmittel
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 521/1960
Stern und Adler
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 719/1963
Welt im Bild 25/1952
Welt im Film 106/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 646/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 443/1958