UFA-Wochenschau 309/1962 29.06.1962
The ideal of beauty 01 Travemünde. "Miss Germany in 1962". -Swimmers descend stairs such beach promenade, one jumps from bridge into the waters of hint. seen close behind jumper on boiling water, bildf., and. Lady in stripped. Swimsuit shows up, swims 2 ladies in pedal boat, smiling face to the camera, close, smile sideways in camera close 2 smiling admirers in parkd. Motor boat, close, close Miss candidates in beach chair with numbers in hands. -Candidates in swimsuits and evening gowns on the catwalk, ever near, smugly admiring. ält. Viewers, close, hochblickd. applauding gentlemen, close, A. Paul Weber cartoon "Beauty pageant", bildf., jury close to half. Intelligence test close associate i. evening dress + g. (brought cheese cake recipe) Interview:... Please excuse my stuttering, but I'm wirkl. so excited and... No, Me too am so excited not winning again in, great.
02. Berlin. Cosmetic surgery. -Some settings. "Venus de Milo" in Museum, Mona Lisa painting, bildf, Brigitte Bardot, rolling your shoulders, smiling, close, young circle. People b. magazine reading. front jg impression. Man cover with B. B. - swing by her photo portrait on Board on davorstehd. old Dame, jg. Girls face in the profile before photo with her expertly. Profile, close, various settings. Surgeon with cosmetic surgery, hands d. close, physician & faces of patients with hand sets to syringe and. Instruments, great. -T. girl considers himself, and bent to the camera in mirror, close, mirrored. Face & hand, close, jg. Girl Oh her eyes individually in kl. round. Mirror, Gr., face jg. Nah girl, the wart is removed, it deletes glückl. large across his face (in the mirror straight). -In an antique table mirror, girl mirror. -Face, then girl at Ballettraining in the open air, total, then in sink and washing hands, close to the upward swing of basin at through glass sichtb. OP, various settings. Operation (2 doctors, 2 nurses), hands b. take more instruments, each close or large handles on the operating table as a shadow play before cone of light, intermediate cuts of backup before hand of a timepiece with light bulb in addition, ball, half with fluid filled (for infusion?), large, face d. operates. Woman with oxygen?-mask, Nofreteten bust in profile, close, great. -03 Berlin. Dean Rusk on visit. -Rolling plane d. Airforce, gr, welcome delegation In Vordergra, Rusk, gangway down coming charge down from Brandt, half close, music Corps, in short, Rusk neb. Brandt d. bent will, observing, including US military closely, Rusk responds airfield (neb. him Brandt), close and big (interview) "I am not a complete stranger in Berlin..." I'm still a suitcase in Berlin." (He aligns further greetings Kennedy's Brandt and the Berlin)... "Berlin is also my trip worth!" - Prince-elector. -Damm with motorcade, frontal (Gedächtn. Church i. Htrgrd.), Rusk u. Brandt on sometime on the Brandenb. Close gate, rise from there back in the car before, close, the cars snake to remove from the Br. gate in the background, frontal.
04. Berlin. Cannes Film Festival. -Old man pulls with organ about Ku-Damm & fuck ("we To want never deal go"), A few settings. Street life, facade of the Festspielhaus, m. flags adorned, and road before, cut-out announcement on facade bildf, leaking aircraft (in Tempelhof), close, a Fiddler, half side close, movie stars come down gangway photojournalist, half close, close, among those surrounded, arriving Stars Francoise Arnoul, Maximilian Schell, Ulla Jakobsen,-Paul Henkels passes through airport. Hall waves lächld. close to the camera. People cross Ku-Damm Festival House and get Drehorgler on this side over, arrival of some stars before Congress Hall: Max and Maria Schell, close, Dieter Borsche, Hans Söhnker, neb. Sonja Ziemann?, close. Stars on stage imagine close, a Mr greets her and she says: (o): Françoise Arnoul, Jean-Paul Belmondo and Jacques Charrier, Ulla Jakobsen, Tony Curtis, James Stewart, Christine Kaufmann, Grete Weiser. Intermediate cuts close audience + bildf., once A few. "Gold. Film strip"(m. name Rudolf Förster & Walter Giller).
05. Berlin. World Championship fight in boxing Bubi Scholz gg. the coloured Harald Johnson. -Viewers: Neb Curd Jürgens. Woman in profile, large pan over Max Schmelings hands b. autograph letter up, close. -Scholz and Johnson ever when getting in the ring, div. plans. close + Gr., Willi Brandt, side. Nah, cigarette rauchd., preparations in the ring, including Johnson's face is greased, helper binds to boxing gloves, close combat strikes with actuality, man Gong, close (O-ring not visible), Scholz typically corner during break, fiercely breathing through, kept by supervisor, side. Nah, to be on u. elbowing photo reporter, halbseitl., bildf., award ceremony, behind the bekränzten ten Hoff Johnson Hein, half-close.
06. Le Mans. 24 hour race the Grand-Tourisme-Wagen. -Start, various close car quf way & bildf., car flings in curve from the car (seen by hint.), To try cars again ready to ride in the dark cloud of smoke, men. div. on the. destroyed cars on road and track - side stripes, man with target flag, seitl., winner close, among others at passage of a car: Phil Hill and Olivier Gendebien on Ferrari's partner. -Poking, standing in front stands, wine glasses to close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Arnoul, Francoise ; Belmondo, Jean-Paul ; Borsche, Dieter ; Brandt, Willy ; Charrier, Jacques ; Curtis, Tony ; Forster, Rudolf ; Giller, Walter ; Henckels, Paul ; Jakobsen, Ulla ; Jürgens, Curd ; Kaufmann, Christine ; Rusk, Dean ; Söhnker, Hans ; Schell, Maria ; Schell, Maximilian ; Schmeling, Max ; Stewart, James ; Weiser, Grete ; Gendebien, Olivier ; Hill, Phill ; Johnson, Harald ; Scholz, Gustav ; Hoff ten, Hein
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Hands ; cameramen, cameramen ; festivals ; filmmaking ; motor sports ; Reviews ; beauty care ; beauty pageants ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; Medicine ; People ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Viewers and audience ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 7, 6 m Miss Germany election 1962, Travemünde camera: Seib, o Connor "The beauty ideal" m. cosmetic surgery origin: iNcom, Metro US Secretary of State Dean Rusk in Berlin camera: Pahl, Jürgens int. Berlin Film Festival camera: Pahl, Jürgens World Boxing Championships: Bubi Scholz/Harold Johnson, Berlin origin: Herbert Victor - film production 24 hours car race of Le Mans origin: Pathé journal, Gaumont final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 182/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 754/1964
Welt im Bild 44/1953