UFA-Wochenschau 319/1962 07.09.1962
01 Federal Republic. De Gaulle in Germany. -De Gaulle increases Adenauer welcomes from aircraft, greeting by Lübke - salute shooting, de Gaulle, progresses with Lübke soldier front, welcomes Cabinet: Gerstenmaier, Erhard, Schröder. Intermediate cutting Madame de Gaulle, Wilhelmine Lübke - Heinr. Lübke, in speech de Gaulle. -Departure from the airport.
02. Persia. Earthquake disaster. -Pan completely destroyed village in Northern Persia, close-ups of individual destroyed houses, homeless natives, bodies, people in the rubble of their homes.
03. "A life in the shadow of" a. Karlsruhe. DRC exhibition "The disabled at home". -Wheels from wheelchair, large, blind man demonstrated. AIDS for designated, including folding stock, Fadeneinfädelmaschine; Support for paralyzed hand to hold saucepan. -Jackknife, large. -Dustpan + brush. -Adhesive nail brush. -Blinder man playing chess, big, put a chess piece, great. -Zipper in the back. -Wheelchair, great. -b. Hamburg. School for the physically disabled: - School reverses, disabled children carried off the bus, disabled children with locomotion To try, legs used on wheelchairs in the school Kaspar Theatre in the school, children watching, large tools, half total + big, kids craft, weaving, braiding. -Totale of the classroom during lessons, children's heads and hands, big, big flutes and write with pencil and typewriter, teacher while playing ball with the children, heads of flötenden children.
04. Berlin. Police Sports Festival. -Tour the wall invasion of the riot police, demonstrations on motorcycles, obstacle running, patrolling cops, big feet.
Patrouillierend West Berlin riot police at the wall. -Interviews (interview - s. narration) of Berl. Police officers through Esterer, archive footage of West Berlin demonstration against East German violence, interview with Commander Werner, riot police population b. service a. d. winkender border, archive pictures. COP patrolling at the wall, boy's knocking +. Children playing on the wall, reflective and observational Vopos + patrolling Bereitsch. -Police, total, half total and great legs. Sunflower behind barbed wire, police drive by car to the barbed wire. Wall setting with patrouillierd. Police officers, total.
Continued Police Sports Festival:-long shot and shot by flag-waving officers, form with banners saying "Berlin greets the zone".
05. Iffezheim. "Gr. price of Baden-Baden". -A lot of elegant audience, total + big, Liselotte Pulver with Helmut Schmidt, gr. -Presentation of the horses, total of the race, running in slow motion, great. Victory "Kaiserstuhl" under Jockey Páll. -Award ceremony with owners, Jockey and trainer. Head of the winning horse, big.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; close-ups, detail ; Hands ; Interviews ; Disasters ; Children ; child care, education problems ; Flags ; natural disasters ; Plants ; Police ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Schools, training ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sporting events ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Debris ; People ; Exhibitions ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7 6 m de Gaulle's State visit in Germany. camera: Jürgens, reason earthquakes in Persia origin: vis news disabled technology (d. disabled persons at home) camera: Rau Versehrte school Hamburg camera: Rahim Berlin police on the border camera: Jürgens, Pahl Jr.
Berlin police show camera: Jürgens, Pahl Jr.
Horse racing Gr. PR. v. Baden-Baden. Iffezheim camera: strong, o Connor, Hafner final brand, 3. 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Geburt des Reichsrundfunk in Berlin im Jahre 1923
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 782/1965
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 913/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 407/1957
Welt im Bild 14/1952
Welt im Film 286/1950
Emelka- u. Tobismelofilmwochenschau Einzelsujets ca.1928-1931
Das Staatsbegräbnis des Reichspräsidenten Friedrich Ebert in Heidelberg