UFA-Wochenschau 324/1962 09.10.1962
1ST UNITED STATES. Schirra's space flight. -Schirra attracted comes to the rocket, enters the elevator moves up, and creeps in capsule, in capsule, launch of an Atlas-Agena rocket, total, rockets start, total, photographers with long lens, 3 settings of the disappearance of the packages addressed, great.
02. New York Steuben. -Waving Berlin flag, great. Mayor Willi Brandt with honorary sash in the company of other men waving crosses New York streets, old man with a white beard greets, Brandt and Mayor Wagner standing on grandstand. Flag bearer in historic costume wearing Jonathan. Flags, then various cars, beauty queens, Bavarian costume groups and German clubs follow, dazw. Viewers.
03. Dschaipur of the omnivorous ("a poor Devils?"). -Walsh in the restaurant at the table sitting and eating, Dschaipur continues to read menu and ordered, gets big bulb glass eyes of Wambua, Dschaipur eat pears and tacks, X-ray absorption by mouth with pungent teeth and coming through the esophagus into the stomach, thumb tacks, Dschaipur eating razor blades, X-ray by the bite of the razor and the esophagus and the stomach. Kerosene is poured from bottles in the glass, Dschaipur takes away cigarette burning Wichmann and eats it, kindling the imported petroleum in the mouth.
04. portrait of the sailing pilot Max Beck. -Max Beck, buckles of the parachute, entering machine, start the Lo 100 behind tow plane, various settings of the art plane in the air, taken from high slow aircraft, aerial view of Böblingen, recorded alone flying glider in different exercises, from the ground and from the air (especially good shots of aerial photographs from the air).
05. Berlin. German Gymnastics Championships. -Rotating road with cars and pedestrians. Rhönradbau on Berlin streets, total and large (with Transfokator), women + men, spinning Street with lots of people and Memorial Church in the background, wheel moving girl, great camera will be tied to the wheel. Baby in stroller, great. Settings of exercises on the road. Demonstrations of compulsory in the Schöneberger Sports Hall. Ladies + gents. Winner of the ladies: Eva Ebert, winner d. gentlemen: Norbert Dill 06 Wiesbaden. German championship in weightlifting. -Div settings, size and total, from athletes at the exercises, judges, increase the weights by means of additional discs, large failed try. Close-up of concentrated preparatory to heavyweights, which then doesn't make it. The whole thing with original sounds.
07. Hamburg. Boxing Peter Müller: Buttje Wohlers. -Gong, large. Ugly fight. Müller can be, by Wohlers beat without coverage. Fight in the ring, Wohlers goes down. Compassionate suggests the head girl and says: Ouch. Brawl. Wohlers gives up after lying on the ground three times. Miller's head, his rights with Boxing Glove size comes into picture. -For point 6) winners: In the Greece: pitcher In the Mittelschwergewicht: Norbert Fehr heavyweight: Heinrich Hupfer
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Beck, Max ; Brandt, Willy ; Dschaipur ; Schirra, Walter ; Wagner, Robert ; Wiechmann, Hans-Ludwig ; Dill, Norbert ; Ebert, Eva ; Fehr, Norbert ; Hupfer, Heinrich ; Krug ; Müller, Peter ; Wohlers, Butje
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Flags ; Aviation ; Parades ; Portraits ; Rockets ; rescue services ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Medicine ; transport questions ; festivals ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Gastronomy ; weight lifting ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7 6 m US space pilot Schirra orbiting 6 x d. Earth origin: Metro Steuben New York (with Willy Brandt) origin: Metro omnivorous Mr. Dschaipur camera: Seib glider Max Beck b. training camera: Rau, Oakley German Gymnastics Championships, Berlin camera: Rieck, Brandes weightlifting, Wiesbaden camera: strong boxes Peter Müller/Buttje Wohlers, camera: Rieck, Brandes finally brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 204/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 50/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 309/1955
Welt im Bild 191/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 912/1967
Bonn ... auch eine Hauptstadt